Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone here actually contacted SW about him? Does anyone have screenshots of their response?
I did back in 2018. This is the reply I got -

Thank you for getting in touch and sharing your feedback.

While we have a thriving social media community and some members have acquired large followings on their profiles, they aren’t officially affiliated with or funded by Slimming World – nor do we make a profit from their activity or from the brands that you mention. Although we can’t control what individuals post to their personal profiles – or comment on specific individuals or cases – we do have a social media policy for our Consultants and ground rules for the pages that we do manage, both of which are reinforced. We have shared these facts on numerous occasions recently so we’re unclear as to where your misunderstanding that we don’t have a policy in place has arisen from. Similarly, we have been clear about the fact that we absolutely do not condone offensive or hurtful behaviour, including bad language, online.

So many of our members tell us they find so much support, inspiration and motivation on social media and, while we’re very proud to have – and work hard to maintain – such a passionate, positive community, it just isn’t possible, or indeed within the spirit of social media and freedom of speech, to police every single mention of our brand on social media, of which we see tens of thousands every single day.

We know there has been much debate about Speed Free Food on social media recently. To clarify, for very best results on our plan, members are encouraged to include at least one third of a plate of Speed Free Food at each meal time (wherever they can and where it makes sense) and to reach for these foods first between meals. However, it’s important to say that instead of telling members what they can and can’t eat, Food Optimising puts members in control and allows them to choose what works for them and their lifestyle, with the support of their Consultant when they need it, of course.

Thank you again for contacting us,

Slimming World

• Angry
Reactions: 1
:sick: he needs bigger shorts!
I think he needs a bigger size in quite a few things he wears. Those trousers he wore for the races were embarrassing you could see them pulling everywhere and they looked like they was digging in everywhere.

He crams himself in to things because he can even though he needs a bigger size. We could all do the same but bugger that I like to look right but even more importantly feel comfortable in what I wear and not have to worry about buttons popping off and blinding somebody

Reactions: 5
Ebay sell certificates so I'm surprised he hasn't bought any.
He bought the stickers, he was called out when someone clocked the stickers being too new for his alleged loss!

Sorry - just caught up, I've since seen a few people saying the same!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think he needs a bigger size in quite a few things he wears. Those trousers he wore for the races were embarrassing you could see them pulling everywhere and they looked like they was digging in everywhere.

He crams himself in to things because he can even though he needs a bigger size. We could all do the same but bugger that I like to look right but even more importantly feel comfortable in what I wear and not have to worry about buttons popping off and blinding somebody
This 😂 he always says ‘XS skinnies on today’ or ‘XS jumper’. It’s ridiculous just because you can squeeze yourself into a small size doesn’t mean you should 😂 I was so bad for this when I was younger, refusing to buy anything over a size 8 because I hated the thought of being a size 10 😂😂 looking back all my clothes were ill fitting and I looked silly. What id do to be that size again 😂

Reactions: 4
This 😂 he always says ‘XS skinnies on today’ or ‘XS jumper’. It’s ridiculous just because you can squeeze yourself into a small size doesn’t mean you should 😂 I was so bad for this when I was younger, refusing to buy anything over a size 8 because I hated the thought of being a size 10 😂😂 looking back all my clothes were ill fitting and I looked silly. What id do to be that size again 😂
I find him quite intriguing for a supposed man. My husband gets approached a lot by slight lads asking him how they can get bigger because they are only small and they say they hate it because it isn't manly. He helps them work out an exercise plan with weights etc and advises them on diet. When they move up a size in clothes they think it's great and say they feel a lot happier and these lads are sort of small to medium before they start not xtra small. I picked a xtra small mens top up and I thought it was a boys. Having said that I do believe Harold's proper size is small not extra small judging by how they fit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's been 5 days... 5 bleeping days since the little orange faced womb ferret has posted a meal... Surely he's due a binge meal soon?

Hey harold, I know you're reading... i got this on tuesday... 6 months to get this.... I'd buy me some followers, but unlike you, I have a spine....
IMG_20190917_194910_720.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It's been 5 days... 5 bleeping days since the little orange faced womb ferret has posted a meal... Surely he's due a binge meal soon?

Hey harold, I know you're reading... i got this on tuesday... 6 months to get this.... I'd buy me some followers, but unlike you, I have a spine....View attachment 42361
Well done, you must really be feeling the benefit now. Only another 3st.7lb to go and you'll be up there in the 8st club with Harold ;)

He hasn’t got much “tackle” has he!! 😂

:LOL::LOL::LOL: When I showed my husband the picture of him in the trousers he went to the races in and asked him if he wanted a pair he said "Jesus Christ it's a good job he's got nothing to put in there or he would be done for obscenity in a public place"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder where he is. On his stories on Monday morning he posted a cup of coffee and said he needed it because he'd got a long journey ahead of him. My thought was that he's gone to see the Prince and Princess but I am wondering now if he has gone to see Faulty as they did say a few weeks ago they'd meet up again soon.

Whatever he is doing it is clearly not brag worthy because we all know he just can't help himself

Reactions: 2

Hey harold, I know you're reading... i got this on tuesday... 6 months to get this.... I'd buy me some followers, but unlike you, I have a spine....View attachment 42361
Congratulations on your loss Lard... I think ol Harry is still licking his wounds after the jd seasonings debacle 😂😂

Ebay sell certificates so I'm surprised he hasn't bought any.
He did , about a year ago he posted certificates which were clearly brand new claiming they were from years ago. Turns out they were new type certificates which wernt even being given out by sw when he gclaims he got them. The post was swiftly removed when people started calling him out on it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why would anyone want a man that wears size XS? How is that even attractive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.