Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 2 and Half stone away from losing the same 8 stone that harold has lost(apparently) I currently have lost 5 and a half stone and I don't really look any different, so that shits all over this 8 stone difference between those photos of hazza... not a bleeping chance has he lost 8 stone.
Mate ! Are you crazy - you can see you've lost loads without any doubt ! Bloody massive well done to you, honestly, you can definitely see it !!

Please don't take offence, meant in the right way 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't mean to be a dick if anyone follows the SW plan but they're a bunch of money grabbing bastards. They don't give a tit if people lie as long as they look good and the memberships keep rolling in. Why not cash in on the misery of someone who goes onto instagram and doesn't fit the mould? All the slimming worlders that lie deserve to have their accounts removed before they damage more people's mental health with their fake bullshit.
I 100% agree!

Reactions: 1
I'm 2 and Half stone away from losing the same 8 stone that harold has lost(apparently) I currently have lost 5 and a half stone and I don't really look any different, so that shits all over this 8 stone difference between those photos of hazza... not a bleeping chance has he lost 8 stone.
Looking good mate

• Heart
Well done lard That is an amazing loss! You look incredible! What’s your insta name? I’d love to follow you xxx

Reactions: 2
Probably had a girlfriend that weighed 8st and dumped her. The only way he's not lying about losing 8st.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Probably had a girlfriend that weighed 8st and dumped her. The only way he's not lying about losing 8st.
He did have a girlfriend actually, her name was Leanne I think. She used to go to the slimming club with him because she needed to lose 2 or 3st too. Maybe their combined loss was 8st although I doubt it

• Wow
A girlfriend? Really I’m surprised..... I thought he was gay...
Whether he prefers Arthur or Martha is totally irrelevant. Like everybody else on here I'm just interested on how he has come up with a figure of 8st for his weight loss when he clearly hasn't lost that much himself

Reactions: 6
I have no issue with him being straight or gay, I’m gay myself, I was just saying I thought he was, I wasn’t slating him for it 🙄 I was just taken back when
I saw girlfriend

Can’t see the issue with me just saying that to be honest 😏

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.