Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Less of the body shaming maybe. Some men are a size XS there's nothing wrong with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Far too many touchy people on these threads 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Nah I'm making an effort to call out suspect comments from now on and if you don't like it off you scoot. Literally no need to say that men who wear an XS are unattractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nah I'm making an effort to call out suspect comments from now on and if you don't like it off you scoot. Literally no need to say that men who wear an XS are unattractive.
Personally I don’t find extra small men attractive do you want me to lie and say I drool over Harry in his super XS skinny jeans? You go leave him a comment telling him how his body is beautiful hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Personally I don’t find extra small men attractive do you want me to lie and say I drool over Harry in his super XS skinny jeans? You go leave him a comment telling him how his body is beautiful hun
It's not about Harry, it's when comments in this thread and others turn into generalisations about all men i.e. being an XS is something to be upset about/makes you unattractive, or another recent one wearing skinny jeans makes you gay. It's playground stuff, "hun".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Less of the body shaming maybe. Some men are a size XS there's nothing wrong with that.
If men are naturally that way that is a different matter but forcing yourself to be that way is completely different and signifies problems but that is just my opinion

Reactions: 7
Exactly! And bragging about it constantly too
He's clearly not right upstairs and it makes me wonder whether his family have picked up on it or do they think it is normal for somebody to get that small yet still try and cram in to even smaller clothes than they are already in

Reactions: 2
Urges i missed to carby call outs! Hadn’t followed her at that point! Gutted! Was it glorious??

*urgh

Well done, you must really be feeling the benefit now. Only another 3st.7lb to go and you'll be up there in the 8st club with Harold ;)
thanks, and thanks to everyone that left a nice comment 😍

I've noticed that my clothes are starting to hang off me, and I can tell I'm gonna have all that loose skin like towers.... Might start a gofundme... dunno yet.

😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Token nan pic is up...wonder if hes gonna play the mental health card soon and shout about trolls now more people are calling him out

Reactions: 5
thanks, and thanks to everyone that left a nice comment 😍

I've noticed that my clothes are starting to hang off me, and I can tell I'm gonna have all that loose skin like towers.... Might start a gofundme... dunno yet.

😉
Don't bother with the sob story, shall we just fund a holiday for you straightaway?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.