Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
27th May 2018 Slimming World posted this on their Facebook page....

They also claim 8 stone loss

Sorry no idea why the picture is so dark, but you can see that they write more than an 8 stone loss 👀 .....

It’s all about the £££££
Yep it is all about the £££ little prick looks like he just went for a massive dump and lost the “8 stone.” Definitely didn’t lose 8 stone lying little twit. Brings SW followers and JD sales. No way they will say anything against him 🤬

Reactions: 2
Posting a photo of you as a teenager with puppy fat alongside a photo of you as an adult isnt weight loss... said it before and I'll say it again... this is what weight loss looks like.... almost 7 stone difference...1 more stone and a bit to go and I'll have matched harolds pretend 8 stone for real...

we know you read here harry... stop lying to people you instafame hungry pissant.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Posting a photo of you as a teenager with puppy fat alongside a photo of you as an adult isnt weight loss... said it before and I'll say it again... this is what weight loss looks like.... almost 7 stone difference...1 more stone and a bit to go and I'll have matched harolds pretend 8 stone for real...

we know you read here harry... stop lying to people you instafame hungry pissant.
Well done that is amazing!!

• Heart

Well done, that’s incredible!

Reactions: 1

Long time lurker here! This really puts things into perspective - you've lost less than Harry allegedly has yet there is a huge difference between those photos. He's a lying little tit who is in too deep to back out of it now. Congratulations on your genuine weight loss, you've done brilliantly

Thread suggestion: Harry Pickard #6 New year, new Pickard, just tell the truth, it's not that hard

Reactions: 20
It’s shocking that Slimming World are actually posting him in their page as an advertisement and not even checking their records to see if they’ve actually lost weight with them.
When I see that they’ve just given crappy responses and how they treat small businesses it really puts me off going to group and giving them my money!!
Anyone see Harry’s breakfast post yesterday? Howcome his outdoor posts have the sun shining and green trees in January!?!🙄reposts??

Reactions: 9
3rd lot of antibiotics in a month....

Didn’t seem that ill over Xmas when he was chucking the alcohol down his scrawny neck

Reactions: 7

Didn’t seem that ill over Xmas when he was chucking the alcohol down his scrawny neck
and if he is ill it’s because he hardly ever eats a bleeping vegetable it’s all about the beige sales for Hazza ...
the post above proves my point 😂😂

See he’s put restrictions on who can comment on his posts now. Little arse wipe is posting ad after ad with his JD shite, but you can’t even post to ask something or whatever about it you’ve just to be ‘influenced’, buy it, be grateful and shut the duck up. Arse hole.

he’s likely counting the courses of antibiotics the way he did the weight he didn’t lose.
1 + 1 is 8 stones and 1 box of antibiotics and constant drunk and Christmas coke face equals 3 lots of antibiotics 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Served with boiled spaghetti......thanks for that top tip Hazza, I've been serving mine with spaghetti straight out of the packet until now! Wondered why it was a tad crunchy!!
I really wanted to post and tell him even though he said it was packed with veg he’s still serving it wrong where’s his 1/3rd speed, and duck me that’s a huge amount of pasta

Reactions: 4
27th May 2018 Slimming World posted this on their Facebook page....

They also claim 8 stone loss

Sorry no idea why the picture is so dark, but you can see that they write more than an 8 stone loss 👀 .....

It’s all about the £££££
Not a chance that before and after equates to an 8 stone loss. Not. A. Chance.

Reactions: 4
Well done that is amazing!!
Long time lurker here! This really puts things into perspective - you've lost less than Harry allegedly has yet there is a huge difference between those photos. He's a lying little tit who is in too deep to back out of it now. Congratulations on your genuine weight loss, you've done brilliantly

Thread suggestion: Harry Pickard #6 New year, new Pickard, just tell the truth, it's not that hard
Wow hats off to you sir! Bloody well done!
Thanks so much, thanks everyone 😀

New thread suggestion...

Harry Pickard likes the coke up his nose, where is the weight loss proof he never shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.