Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His comments have been limited, is what I see. What does that mean? Has he turned off commenting?
he's literally made a list of people who can comment on his posts, so itll be all the middle aged women that lick his arse, any one else that is a threat can't comment hahaha. Must have so much time on his hands now that he doesn't have to delete every other comment on his IG!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't find him on search because he has me blocked, but my search did find this.... surely this is one of you lot?

bleeping genius 😂
This made me proper belly laugh 🤣😅😂

he's literally made a list of people who can comment on his posts, so itll be all the middle aged women that lick his arse, any one else that is a threat can't comment hahaha. Must have so much time on his hands now that he doesn't have to delete every other comment on his IG!
The boy has too much time on his hands 🥴

Reactions: 1
I can't find him on search because he has me blocked, but my search did find this.... surely this is one of you lot?

bleeping genius 😂
me either but when my hubby goes on his I can have a snoop
to be honest we ain’t missing much... but as his block list is so extensive
if anything does occur maybe the not blocked can keep us updated 😂

is the list called... Arselickers United 😂

Can I just say, I made the Barry Dickhard insta... Someone clearly saw it and reported it, here for your pleasure are some of the posts 😂😂
brilliant 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Don’t his followers get bored of seeing burnt dried up roasties, mayflower curry simmered for 3 days, unofficial healthy b’s and ‘syn free’ mullerlights because “it never did me any harm” on repeat?
Like when you look at his feed as an overview, it looks like all this impressive food (as it’s all been shot with a garden back drop and has the saturation turned RIGHT UP so it looks bright as duck) but when you actually read the posts it’s just the same boring tit day after day.
I was blocked by him months ago - when I asked him about it on another of my profiles he actually messaged me saying it was because I’d been saying tit about him and his friends and he had evidence, in reality I’d just started following Carby and when I asked him for said evidence he never replied. It’s laughable how insecure his empire is... imagine if his account was hacked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.