Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mancunian

VIP Member
I have some very sad news for you all. I've put it under a spoiler to protect the more sensitive of you.

Tomorrow is the final podcast 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Sooo Cat lady has just left She Loves Me ( can't blame Her ) And she says I perfect to rehome one of thier cats I have asked Her to enquire about the lovely Ginger Tom I have set my heart on , I am over the flipping Moon :m:m:m:m😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

Spring2020

Chatty Member
I have no sympathy for Harry whatsoever.

He destroyed his grandarents' final months and years with endless attacks. While the newly widowed queen was battling cancer and Andrews reputation loss, Harry was twisting in the knife.

He helped with Narkle's first hagiography (FF) which trashed the RF and is working on another version telling us how glorious the narcissist he married is. He enabled her to bully his staff, he lent support to the vile squad. He let her tarnish his family on television. He's shown no support to anyone except MM

If he really is escaping, it's got nothing to do with wanting to right the wrongs. He's simply realized he can't make money from anything associated with her.

He is worse than her. He gave her the platform to do harm

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Yes, I think there's been a bit of a mix-up with Airey Neave
Airey Neave was a lovely man and the first British person to escape from Colditz and was instrumental in arranging escape lines for others.

Sorry off topic but I am a WW2 nerd, now there is something you didn't know about me apart from the foul gob and bad attitude,

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Cassandra333

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Just pinched this from the Katie Price thread. It’s a comment from a Daily Mirror article on the coke crazed, animal abusing, serial drunk driving, bankrupt that is Katie Price.
Brilliant.

F9DA1B11-50CA-448E-BDBE-C15F958544D8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
So I had a Thanksgiving that 90% brilliant and perfect and 10% miserable because a couple of people in my family wouldn’t respect the one red line I have. A red line that not only do they know about but is shared by the other 27 members of my family. Somehow, like with the BRF, the narcissistic asshole gets preference despite never once apologizing for what they did (which, among other more awful personal things, embarrassed our family in a very public way). This person is a complete narc who has managed to convince themselves (and to an extent my mother and one of my other siblings) that somehow they are the victim and the rest of us, led by me, are just mean and vindictive.

My mantra is “Forgiveness must be earned”

I know that my feelings towards the Stoats are because I see so many parallels. My circumspect way of saying thank you to my fellow tattlers - I am grateful to have you all. I don’t think we realize the extent of the support system this board offers to those of us dealing with such people.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Cassandra333

VIP Member
This thread title was the number one popular post on the last thread. Very well done @planetmirth 👏👏👏

We grow ever closer to December, The Earthshot Award and some award ceremony handing out ridiculous awards to failed actresses who lie.
The rumours grow that it's all over. Bags are packed and there are tearful phone calls to Daddy begging to come home.
We await to see if the Harry formerly known as Prince will attend the Kerry Kennedy Clown event.
We noted that REAL ROYALS give awards. They don't receive them
Bugger Up thinks it's fine to post encouragement for rapists. They really do bugger things up. Haz should feel ashamed but he's probably not capable of that.
We are hoping that smegs wears a suitably hideous outfit to receive her bought award. It will be sure to inspire @Chita, we'd like that.
We loved the State Occasion. All of the royals looked fabulous and we do like to see the State jewels.
At a time of hideous racism in the world, when a white woman dancing with a black man was seen as disgusting, HRH (HM?) Queen Elizabeth II danced with the President of Ghana. This was 1961.
Someone needs to ask Kerry Kennedy if there are any photo's of her family dancing with black people at the time. Perhaps there are? Who knows?
We don't like Haz and smeg. We don't like shouty shola either. There are lots of other people we don't like but are they worth mentioning?
There was the usual discussion on the children. Flatpack Truthers remain a strong group here.
We had a great game of 'name the scented candle' for smeg. Jolly good fun and thank you @ChaoticArtist for the suggestion.
There's another game for those who want to play it but you'll have to read the last couple of pages of the last thread to see what it is. We won't be repeating it here ;)
We were reminded that Diana couldn't keep her knickers on and her legs together. It's upsetting that so long after her death we are having to discuss this. And all those rancid sugars should just stop making stuff up about her. Then we can remember her for the good she did (and there was a lot)
I think I had to defend Elton John at some point but that may have been the thread before last. Either way it says a lot that smeg didn't get invited to his Oscar party.
We had lots of lovely thanksgiving menus from our American friends. We should think about timing the discussion of Christmas menus in time for Christmas. I might even add a Yule menu.
I'm doing healing spells every day for our Covid sufferers. We want you all to get better. You're part of our family and we want you well.
In other news - Women are Adult Human Females.
I can't think of anything else so please add anything that should be added.
I'm bored now so I think I'm going to add a silly poll whilst I'm waiting to post this thread.
Last thread

• Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and the ‘detailed’ recap @ Cassandra333 also thanks to @planetmirth for the great title. Last year I remember doing a ‘12 Days of Christmas’ gift list for presents members of the RF could give to the Gruesomes. Don’t think I’ll bother this year cos I suspect they have been crossed off everyone’s list by now.

Just for any Sussex squad members who are wondering what to buy them, can I suggest that the Gruesomes would appreciate a nice scented candle ….. the bigger the better!
I really enjoyed the 12 days of Christmas @wisebutwild Perhaps we could revisit them, like we do with @Chita 's cartoons. There are lots of new members who'd probably love to see them.

Ahaha!! Muzzled. Yeah, that bitch NEEDS to be muzzled…preferable with a ball gag!!
Just read the comments! You’ll love them and ppl are posting STILL as I write this!! 😆
The comments are brilliant.

" A South African protestor stood outside the UN with a sign that read: Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in prison. MM spent 17 months at a palace and has been complaining for three years nonstop."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I don't think she'll want to miss the opportunity of dressing up for an awards ceremony. I think she'll want to be the centre of attention, but I don't think she'll want to go without him to add a touch of 'Royal' to the occasion or have him to hang on to.

Thanks to @Cassandra333 for the thread and @planetmirth for the title.

Awards ceremony you say?
oscars in bathroom 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I woke up crying this morning. I was dreaming I was on holiday & my dad turned up. I gave him the biggest hug I could & somewhere in that hug I woke up & realized I was dreaming, but I kept trying to stay in that dream for just one more minute.

Reek should remember his sorrow over not taking that last phonecall from his mum. He can easily, & rightly, justify not taking that call. But his actions surrounding his father cannot be so easily justified & then maybe karma will take aim.
Frankly I don’t think he cares. If PP dying while Reek took aim at the family, and HMTQ slipping away while he argued with his Ho wasn't a wake up call, the man is beyond redemption. He can’t see beyond his own selfish little needs.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Just reading extracts from Giles Brandreth’s book ……

“When Prince Albert died, Queen Victoria retreated from the world. When Prince Philip died, Queen Elizabeth ll went towards it. She knew it was her Christian duty to carry on as best she could. ‘There is no magic formula that will transform sorrow into happiness,’she said ‘but being busy helps.’
Her grieving was private, but in public the Queen was determined to carry on as normal. ‘Life goes on,’ she said. ‘It has to’.
For six months following Prince Philip’s death, the Queen did so much, so purposefully and with such a determination not to give way to any form of self-pity (which she said ‘my husband would certainly not have approved of’), that she probably did too much. In the autumn of 2021 she had a sudden ‘energy low’. She felt exhausted.”

This sums up exactly why Smegs and lazy Sparry can’t, and will never ever, fit into the RF. She wanted to cancel appointments when a fire smoked in another room where her child (?) wasn’t. He hated having to meet and shake hands with ‘commoners’. Self-pity oozes out of their every pore even when they have riches and privileges beyond most peoples dreams. They can never be allowed to return, they just have not got it in them to do the job.
The RF doesn’t need ‘modernising’ by a work shy Prince and his Ho. The service and duty of The Queen to this country is a wonderful example of what the Monarchy stands for and three of her children are carrying on with this work as are the Prince and Princess of Wales. As The Queen said “Life goes on, it has to,” but it DOES NOT need any ‘help’ at all from the pair of overseas grifters.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

giraffetower

So, let me get this straight...

In September the Harkles and K Kennedy wrote glowing accounts of QEII acknowledging her as a great and respected leader. Acknowledging her great legacy.

In October KK nominates them for an award.

In November KK clarifies that this award is for their "bravery" in standing up to the institutionalized racism within the palace walls. So basically, the same regime that was headed up by the same leader they wrote enthusiastic tributes for a few short weeks earlier?? :rolleyes:

They must think we are all imbeciles.

They must be lying either now, or they lied in their tributes.

And I'd just like to point out that we have only heard accusations - we have yet to hear one substantiated fact proving there was any racism at all.

He is a total traitor to his grandmother's legacy. I cannot wait for those titles to be stripped - the European cousins have shown the way.

He has zero loyalty to our nations or to our Royal family, he does not deserve the honour of calling himself a prince of this realm. Time for the titles to go. Be a nice Christmas present for all of us. 🎄🎄🎅

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
There is some debate that they will stay together for a bit longer because H can’t admit he was wrong

My ex recently divorced the woman he left me for and she took him to the cleaners…to the point where he had to move back with his parents at age 53 and has to pay her 2/3 of his salary for the rest of his life (and keep a huge life insurance policy—yeah, he had a crap lawyer) He admitted to me and kids that he knew that it was mistake within the first year, but he stayed with her a further 12 years—miserable and almost completely destroying his relationship with our kids—because he didn’t want to give me the satisfaction of being right because I warned him not to rush into marriage just days after the divorce. Well, he certainly showed me! :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62