Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for the title.

Usual stuff from the harkles:
smeg invited on Jimmy K, no wait, she's not going to be on Jimmy K.
People think they've split up and are living seperately.
No one likes them.
Due to get the ripple of nope award for something they haven't actually done.
Some insane Kennedy woman is impressed by them but no one else is.
Long list of all the stuff they haven't been invited to this year.
This includes the Elton John Oscar Party which is weird because you'd have thought they'd get an invite there.
Long list of things that King Charles III has done which we were all pleased to see.

Can't think of anything else -please add the things I've forgotten.

Old thread

• Heart
Reactions: 70
This morning on Jeremy Vine ( yes I know, I've got a cold and was feeling sorry for myself after the school run with a duvet on the sofa and there was nothing else on, AND I don't watch BBC one anymore for their morning show since Dr Xand got engaged to someone that isn't me🥺😭😭😭...anyway)

The Elton John thing...Angela Epstein talking about how beautiful Rachel looked, I think luminous was the word she used, and how her head tilt was so beautiful and showed how in love they are. 2 things she forgot to mention.
1. Why didn't Elton invite them to his do..
2 Why were Henry's eyes brown?
Honestly, I almost yakked my Redibrek🤢🤔🤣🤣

I eat that when I'm feeling sorry for myself btw, reminds me of my Mom lol x

Edited for spelling mistakes as I don't know what I've done with my glasses 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Just thinking back to those pre-marriage dinner parties, where she took on his braying friends about sexism etc while she and Hazno played footsie under the table. Can you imagine how everyone must have shrieked with laughter and cracked open another 7 bottles to do some serious bitching once they'd gone?! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Look at our structurally racist RF rolling out god careiages and full state regalia for the President of RSA.. choke on it, H&M bleeping choooooke on it!

Also since every single one of her podcasts has been a poorly diguised advance defense of what she has been or is about to be accused of (eg: bullying? No... I am strong minded or whatever other sugar coating...), her latest monologuing masterpiece has fully convinced me that she knows that there are volumes of yachting and other sex-linked penis ladder stories in her many dossiers and has heard that the kraken is about to be released.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Love the new thread and title thanks @Cassandra333 & @DanDanTheIceCreamMan Sending love and good thoughts to our friends suffering with Covid, flu's and other nasty human afflictions. If you celebrate Thanksgiving this week, have an awesome day.

Our lives are so much richer than the faux phony Douchinesses Overseas. (Ok west coast of where I live, but I'm on an Island, so I'm not touching the same actual ground. Phew)
I despise the Harkles, I truly want to see them crash and burn.

I'm miffed about holding back DOE from Edward. It was a freaking Wedding Present Chuck. I'm starting to get peeved with him. Going back on HMTLQ's word. that's juvenile, petulant and childish. Sorry, but maybe he and D deserved each other. I just really feel for Sophie. She is hardworking, put up with a lot of pesky paps and doesn't get half the honor she's earned. the two of them are like afterthoughts. Like they'll do heavy lifting getting little glory in return.

But, I'm patiently waiting for something, anything to happen. This is almost as bad as watching paint dry. We know things are going to pop. I can just feel it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Not sure if this has already been posted. Hilary Rose's latest. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Look, I tried. But before you know it she’s saying “I wanted to revisit a large piece of my origin story”, and I mean COME ON. Really? Out loud? Do you mean “I went back to my old school”, or is that just not pompous enough? “Ohmygosh my locker was over there!” she says, pointing to something we can’t see, because this is a podcast. “Which one?” says an obedient minion, breathless with excitement. Someone says, “We believe them to be who it is we are,” and far away in London, I close my eyes and say “om”.
Archive link to full article in the tweet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Do we think that after a few glasses of wine they'll be regaling each other with heater stories over dinner at the State Banquet later?

You know, the one where there was that slight smell when you turn on a brand new heater for the first time the raging inferno that nearly engulfed sweet baby Comic or whatever his name is?

🤣

Joking aside, I'm glad that King Charles is being such a gracious host on behalf of Team UK, with the full "pomp & ceremony" experience in honour of South Africa.

Hopefully they will forgive us for sending them the "nobody asked if I was OK" egotistical one...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Thanks to @Cassandra333 and @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for the new fred and title 😘

My opinion on the date that NF are going to splatter the vile pile of shite is that it will be after William and Kate have returned from Boston (2nd Dec awards ceremony) If NF thought for one minute that people /viewers were more interested in the Harkles they would drop it on or around 2nd /3rd. The fact they are not doing that tells me that they know there would be no contest between the two brothers and who would take the main headlines.

I also cannot see anyone being paid $88 mill for some more poor me / her/ him / us crap either. we all know it will be a pity party (not like our Christmas shindig 😜)

(I have just looked on the Earthshot site some of the ideas are quite amazing a bubble net to stop plastic getting into the oceans is one I liked) William is very serious about what he would like to do to improve the planet so I adore him even more now. 🌍

• Heart
Reactions: 47
How a (future) Queen sends a message; she learned well by watching her late majesty who used her clothes and jewelry to throw shade or pay honour to whatever occasion. She's nice and has basic respect for her fellow human. She's nice to her family and loyal. The Princess of Wales just checkmated the Fake HoWives of Monteshitshow with this one!
Screenshot_20221122_084837_Samsung Internet.jpg
💜💜 Real Royals wear purple.
Karma is a witch but VoldeSmeg is a bigger one.

Loud and clear... now let's see what the tiaras say later! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🫖🫖🫖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Not sure if this has already been posted. Hilary Rose's latest. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Archive link to full article in the tweet.

“See you next Tuesday”…more than subtle shade there thrown at Captain Obvious. C U Next Tuesday indeed! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Harry No Mates... they need to do an intervention and get his ass to rehab or this will be Diana 2.0 and he'll be gone. He's the suicide risk IMHO not her. He's so obviously wasted in every picture. You don't go on a lad's weekend to Hawaii on Veterans Day. Leave whatever cult you've joined now and take the kids.✋️ Never mind BC that puts too much strain on your brokenhearted and betrayed family. You've made your bed Just Haz; go outside w the chickens and shovel the tit. Your checks are bouncing and you can't afford the help. Mommy Dearest must be clawing soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Gosh she’s boring every podcast discussing mind blowingly inane cliches.
Mum, mum are we nearly there yet? No it’s not a long car journey I’m on, it’s these podcasts are seeming to go on forever. How many more is there to stomach?

Thanks for the new thread @Cassandra333 and @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for the new title …… p.s. Dan it was me who told Cass you had the most votes and she went for it! A cheque in the post would be much appreciated! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve lost track. I skimmed reading the 1st podcast transcript, I think I ignored the rest. 4 others? How many is she doing? Tell me it was just 6. Are we done yet? Is she done yet? Please? Make it stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.