Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds to me like someone is tit stirring.

The flurry of articles coming out about Chaz (and none of them flattering) smacks of a PR campaign to me.

I will reserve judgement and wait to see. If he actually refuses the dukedom to Edward (rather than E no longer wanting it) and he turfs Angela Kelly out of her apartment, then I will be aghast with the masses, but until it actually happens I will consider it BS!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
So if HMQ had allowed their half in half out at the beginning (thank god she didn't!), then would there have been any claims of racism then by smeg? I think not. It seems that's her 'go to' comment whenever she's told the word no.

Also, if God forbid, KC allowed them half in/out even now, I bet the claims would drop. But its too late. She's made them. And how would she explain to the sugars if she went back.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't know if anyone else has ever followed the mystery of the Someton man but I think it was one of the first 'mysteries' that I came across. With tales of spying and ballet dancing, it's always intrigued me.
So I'm delighted that they've worked out who he is. Not a spy, not a ballet dancer but a very sad story of a man who lost his parents, his brother and had his marriage ended. He chose to end his life and he's been a mystery for over 70 years. RIP Charles.
I found a documentary on it on YouTube. Watching it now! Thanks, @Cassandra333

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm watching 'Unsolved Mysteries that cannot be Explained'. :rolleyes: So far most of them have been solved, not mysterious and easily explained. :rolleyes: It's all very disappointing.

It would be funny if the Charlotte DofE story was planted as a joke against smeg. :LOL: Just to see the reaction :LOL:

I do remember some jewelry went missing and everyone thought smeg had helped herself but I can't remember the details 🤷‍♀️

There are so many stories about smeg and I bet there are many many more stories that we haven't heard. Here's hoping we find them all out. ;)

Reactions: 34
This is in several newspapers and magazines

"King Charles had his first state dinner as monarch with South African President Cyril Ramaphosa at Buckingham Palace in one of his first big moments as the Kingdom's leader.
However Kate, Princess of Wales, stole the show as she drew all the attention during the event. The Daily Mail’s Diary Editor Richard Eden noticed the King is facing the same situation he did with Princess Diana.
Speaking to Palace Confidential, he said: "I think he's getting used to it. Isn't he?

"Remember the day the Charles was proclaimed King. He wasn't on the front pages because the Sunday papers had all that walkabout at Windsor with Catherine, William, Harry and Meghan.
"I'm sure it does rankle a bit. He was sort of known to be resentful when Diana used to get all the headlines.
"Now he's King but it's Catherine on the front pages."

"Mr Eden said: "But it was Catherine who was wearing the finest jewellery.
"People love to see her.
"Handsome man though Charles is, I think we're in the business of selling papers."
Ehhhhh??? He's havin' a giraffe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She seems to lose her voice a LOT, doesn't she? I wonder what she could be doing to put such a strain on her throat. Or does her voice simply get up and leave so that it can be used by a nicer person? Something to ponder as we march fearlessly toward thread #300.... :geek:
She has got Tyler Perry's manhood stuck in it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
After reading Gyles Brandreth article in the MOS I think Harry Mountbatten Winfrey was extremely lucky he had a wise, benevolent, stoic , loving grandmother in HM The Queen…

So glad The Queen didn’t get to see him swan into these awards to congratulate himself on heroically fighting her 70 year old institution of structural racism which she was either too stupid , too arrogant or too stubborn to change.

He thinks he‘s living a life of public service but he couldn’t be in a sharper commercial world. He won’t be mixing with people like his grandmother . He’s with the ‘ what can you do for me’ brigade .

Listen out NYC tattlers , when he mentions ‘my grandmother , The Queen’ in his acceptance speech you might hear a UK roar of ‘Hypocritical Prick’ crossing the Atlantic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I don't think he'll go. I think he'll be off playing Polo or walking the dogs on the beach. I think she's lost the control she used to have on him. It will be interesting to see if she goes without him. And what she says.
Presumably she'll start with 'The cheques in the post.' ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The royals or MiG never silenced her.

She was making speeches and photographed left right and centre throughout her short stint as a working royal.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
August 2022
"Twelve words were all she needed to get her point across."

"It’s a scene we have a feeling we’ll see play out in The Crown: the face-to-face confrontation between Princess Diana and Camilla Parker-Bowles, the then mistress of Prince Charles (and now his wife of 17 years and future queen consort) at a party. This is all according to Diana’s former protection officer Ken Wharfe, who details what happened after Charles and Camilla snuck off together at a soiree.

Speaking to ITV, Wharfe—who worked as a part of Diana’s security team for six years—recalled how the Prince and Princess of Wales attended a party thrown by Camilla’s sister and that, naturally, Camilla herself was there. Wharfe said he and others were surprised Diana went to the party at all, given it was full of folks who were close to Charles and Camilla, and, as Diana said herself in her infamous Panorama interview, “Well, there were three of us in this marriage, so it was a bit crowded.”

“Diana didn’t have any particular friendships at that party, but, when we arrived there, it was almost like freeze-framing a scene in a movie, because there was this surprise that Diana had even arrived,” Wharfe said. “But then soon after, within the hour, I heard my name being called. I was in the kitchen somewhere. And I went out and there was Diana, who said ‘You’ve got to come with me. I can’t find my husband or Camilla.’”

Wharfe said he couldn’t refuse the princess, as “clearly this woman was in some distress,” he said. “Eventually we found the prince and Camilla sat on a sofa in the basement of this property, just talking.”

Imagine the scene: standing beside the most famous woman in the world as she confronts, face-to-face, her husband and the woman she knows he is having an affair with.

“I didn’t know quite what Diana was going to do at that point, but, with a great deal of confidence, Diana just went up to both of them and said to Camilla ‘Please don’t treat me like an idiot. I know what’s going on.’”

Camilla’s stunned reaction was a bit sputtering, Wharfe said.

“And Camilla sort of said something, to which still to this day I have never really understood what she meant by that, is ‘Well, you know, you have two wonderful boys.’ Well, it was an incredible moment for me, and certainly for them, as well. That was a defining moment in their life because I think at that point…this was in indicator the end was nigh.”
"Wharfe said he and others were surprised Diana went to the party at all, given it was full of folks who were close to Charles and Camilla"
How strange for a wife to turn up at a party which was "full of folks who were close to your husband and his mistress". It must have been awful for Diana, that moment, whatever the rights and wrongs of it. A party full of friends of the husband and mistress but not the wife? I'm glad I'm not an aristo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Thanks for the new thread, title and poll. :)

Sounds to me like someone is tit stirring.

The flurry of articles coming out about Chaz (and none of them flattering) smacks of a PR campaign to me.

I will reserve judgement and wait to see. If he actually refuses the dukedom to Edward (rather than E no longer wanting it) and he turfs Angela Kelly out of her apartment, then I will be aghast with the masses, but until it actually happens I will consider it BS!
I don't think The Crown had anything like the negative effect on the RF that was anticipated by the media.

I suspect they had their disparaging , anti-KC3 headlines and opinion pieces all ready to go, and then the whole thing ended up being, well, not much at all. So, articles were binned or hastily rewritten.

That latest YouGov poll apparently included Diana specifically to see The Crown's impact on the RF. But KC3 held his own, Camilla had a net positive, as did The Monarchy itself, and the Waleses remained at the top and the Harkles still practically at the bottom. Anne got the biggest boost, probably because of how amazing, devoted and dutiful she was when TQ died. And that had nothing to do with a TV show.

The Crown proved itself to be pretty much irrelevant. Not a game-changer. And that must probably have disappointed a few of the more tit-stirry RRs. And Netflix. And Monteshito. And Plastic Fantastic.

So, this Charles stuff may be the revenge for that. And they'll probably try similar with the Waleses next weekend.

KC3 still needs to be careful though. Things could go either way for him.

JMO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think the only way to keep her fat trap shut is to give her money in monthly or annual instalments. The moment she goes rogue, the Bank of King Chuck brings down the shutters. An NDA won’t work, and any idea that she’d pay anything back is a non-starter. Look at the ease with which she apparently ‘lost’ Diana’s jewels. Once a grifter, always a grifter
She's a bottomless pit. I'd rather see the people she's harassed over the years quietly financed in such a way that they might be able to continue their own endeavors. Such as anyone who needs to get out of their own NDA in order to do their own exposing-- give the money to THEM instead. Or maybe the BRF could do some aggressive PR on their own behalf for once. Anything paid to Meghan will be wasted on more awards and fake stories in the tabloids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I think if you look into anyone's past history or family you'll find racism etc. Rachel will never win this ridiculous war against British Royalty. I'm not a royalist per-se but I know I don't want a republic or a president. I like our imperfect system because in a way it represents our imperfect lives.

This bleep. This second-rate d-list cable-tv actress will be remembered as a mere piss-stain in British history. The next few years will be interesting, the bleep is running out of matches to burn.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Aw Beatrice tweeted congrats to Mike Tindall in the jungle. I think they are close and also to W and C

Beatrice tweets praise for Mike Tindall after I'm a Celeb exit # via https://android.com

• Heart
Reactions: 38
You'd have thought she would have signed The Official Secrets Act, wouldn't you :unsure:
Yes, you'd think, wouldn't you? Or at the very least some kind of NDA. The RF really dropped the ball on that one, especially as her behaviour was already under scrutiny before the wedding.

And Hazza must surely have signed it when he was in the Army. But it hasn't stopped him mouthing off, has it?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm watching 'Unsolved Mysteries that cannot be Explained'. :rolleyes: So far most of them have been solved, not mysterious and easily explained. :rolleyes: It's all very disappointing.

It would be funny if the Charlotte DofE story was planted as a joke against smeg. :LOL: Just to see the reaction :LOL:

I do remember some jewelry went missing and everyone thought smeg had helped herself but I can't remember the details 🤷‍♀️

There are so many stories about smeg and I bet there are many many more stories that we haven't heard. Here's hoping we find them all out. ;)
Wow. What a sad story. Hard to believe no one came forward to say, “he was my relative.” I’m glad he was identified though, and hope his living relatives give/gave him a proper burial.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think she'll want to miss the opportunity of dressing up for an awards ceremony. I think she'll want to be the centre of attention, but I don't think she'll want to go without him to add a touch of 'Royal' to the occasion or have him to hang on to.

Thanks to @Cassandra333 for the thread and @planetmirth for the title.

Awards ceremony you say?
oscars in bathroom 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.