Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James

James Hewitt contributed to a 'fictional' book by Anna Pasternak called 'Princess in Love' released in 1994.

It created a storm in a teacup and is largely forgotten now. smashed long ago in Montecito.

Fixed it for ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They are so transparent. All these Puff PR pieces just at the exact time W and C will be in USA. Us tattlers could've scripted it.
It's beyond bleeping pathetic. I told my dear old mum about this and she said: "They are insecure". She has no real interest in this stuff ... but that was her honest assessment and I tend to agree: Insecure and needy. Sad cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Isn’t her women’s thing in Indianapolis on the 28th?
The event in Indianapolis is on the 29th however it seems to have gone very quiet as nothing has been mentioned about the event since it was announced that she was visiting back in October.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I always find this food tasting strange. I'm sure they checked that there was nothing harmful to an unborn baby, but if you can find the whole video they both go straight in to taste things, then go what's in it. Made me suspicious about the pregnancy.
Ah, I stand corrected, just seen another post showing it all. Yes, she did take a tiny bite from his (she knew then that it was safe to eat!), a Moroccan pancake/crepe "m'smen" made from flour, semolina and oil and usually eaten at breakfast with honey.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't think he'll go. I think he'll be off playing Polo or walking the dogs on the beach. I think she's lost the control she used to have on him. It will be interesting to see if she goes without him. And what she says.
Presumably she'll start with 'The cheques in the post.' ;)
I am more likely to be playing Polo on that day !!!
Sorry to be the Doom Monger BUT
He will go as it is ATTENTION and having Another pop at the Queen and BRF again .
Remember it is barely 2 months ago he was kicking off about M being present at the Queen’s deathbed at Balmoral !!!
(If I am wrong I will attempt to play Polo..somehow !?!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am more likely to be playing Polo on that day !!!
Sorry to be the Doom Monger BUT
He will go as it is ATTENTION and having Another pop at the Queen and BRF again .
Remember it is barely 2 months ago he was kicking off about M being present at the Queen’s deathbed at Balmoral !!!
(If I am wrong I will attempt to play Polo..somehow !?!)
Maybe eating polo's would be easier?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm just a girl who can't no, I'm in a terrible fix,
my penis fly trap made me a ho, now I'm surrounded by pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
This is from Catherine Foreman in Sunday Times
“An Oscar winning screenwriter who spoke to me on the condition of anonymity revealed that the streaming company (Netflix) regards them in the same way they do the Obamas …the Sussexes must succeed because they are too expensive to fail …in any case they have a star power that goes beyond the normal considerations of content or success .”

So Netflix are happy with zero content, zero return !! … ..a sort of ‘ if you don’t build it, they will come’.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
This is in several newspapers and magazines

"King Charles had his first state dinner as monarch with South African President Cyril Ramaphosa at Buckingham Palace in one of his first big moments as the Kingdom's leader.
However Kate, Princess of Wales, stole the show as she drew all the attention during the event. The Daily Mail’s Diary Editor Richard Eden noticed the King is facing the same situation he did with Princess Diana.
Speaking to Palace Confidential, he said: "I think he's getting used to it. Isn't he?

"Remember the day the Charles was proclaimed King. He wasn't on the front pages because the Sunday papers had all that walkabout at Windsor with Catherine, William, Harry and Meghan.
"I'm sure it does rankle a bit. He was sort of known to be resentful when Diana used to get all the headlines.
"Now he's King but it's Catherine on the front pages."

"Mr Eden said: "But it was Catherine who was wearing the finest jewellery.
"People love to see her.
"Handsome man though Charles is, I think we're in the business of selling papers."
Ehhhhh??? He's havin' a giraffe!
I don’t care if Charles gets jeolous of Catherine. There is little he can do about it. King Charles needs Catherine and William to remain popular for the sake of his reign. So suck it up King Charles.
I am more worried if William becomes jeolous of his wife. That would be far more damaging. I don’t think he will as he seems to be genuinely in love with her and proud. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: 45
This is from Catherine Foreman in Sunday Times
“An Oscar winning screenwriter who spoke to me on the condition of anonymity revealed that the streaming company (Netflix) regards them in the same way they do the Obamas …the Sussexes must succeed because they are too expensive to fail …in any case they have a star power that goes beyond the normal considerations of content or success .”

So Netflix are happy with zero content, zero return !! … ..a sort of ‘ if you don’t build it, they will come’.
Spotify are relying on ESG money.
Like a lot of the tech industry.

I remember seeing a promotional video they put out about five years ago...
and it was all about equity, paying for transgender surgery, diversity, that sort of wokery.
Without the ESG money they'd be bankrupt with assets worth about as much as Tumblr.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.