Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently this photo was taken down after it was originally posted (probably because it shows Merchie), but now this ‘author’ has tweeted it again. Have a look before it’s taken down again. Note the name TW has given herself on the Zoom (eyeroll).

God that kid looks so unhappy

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Someone on Reddit said TW didn’t arrive in Indiana until close to 5pm and her flight home leaves at 8:45pm. Pretty short ‘evening’ at a high price. Wonder how much it was per minute?! 🤔. [edit: maybe she got booed off the stage?! One can wish…]

Plus, they were PRIVATE flights 😡. I’m so sick of the hypocrisy about them preaching about sustainable travel (Is it just Haz involved with Travelyst or both of them?) while they still gad about on private planes.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Whether a flat pack truther or not, there are children around this woman, sitting on her lap, and I think she is a bit unhinged (to say the least)…duck knows whats happening with Angry Sulkman, no kid should be around this energy, be it their spawn, or a stand in…Can anyone do a side by side of every child through all stages she has paraded as her eldest child…I have a feeling you will see a tragic evolution of misery

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No amount of bubblewrap can hide the look of a man castrated.

That pose! As if Harry could be any more unappealing.
Tucked away behind his owner. Is Harry a masochist sub who enjoys humiliation? Is he smart enough to know how weak he looks?
She seems to take pride in reducing a Prince into a laughing stock.
He is pathetic.

Edited to add: 🤣🤣🤣 I just saw the sad plastic cup of Ghirardelli chocolates.
No expense spared! 🤣🤣🤣 it's so much more tragic when there was a proper state banquet just a few days ago just for the comparison.
So tacky. She is so tasteless. I thought she would want to forget the sad outfit she wore to the polo match. But she finds it worthy of being shared. You don't have to be born a royal, or rich, to have class. But MeMe sure can't hide she spent the last decades climbing the social ladder, can she?

Apparently this photo was taken down after it was originally posted (probably because it shows Merchie), but now this ‘author’ has tweeted it again. Have a look before it’s taken down again. Note the name TW has given herself on the Zoom (eyeroll).

I cringed when I saw her screen name. She is ridiculous. I am puzzled why isn't every comedian on her, because she just provides insane material every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Popped in to see whether she turned up. Perhaps she just sent the photo? This woman has off-the-scale levels of delusion and her self-awareness barely registers on the scale at all. Astonishing.

Reactions: 24
Popped in to see whether she turned up. Perhaps she just sent the photo? This woman has off-the-scale levels of delusion and her self-awareness barely registers on the scale at all. Astonishing.
I was about to say that it is interesting that as of yet no pictures have emerged of Meghan actually attending the event. Something doesn't feel right about this event IMO because it wasn't even promoted by Women's Fund who were staging the event, the venue looks too small, the event definitely wasn't a sell-out as there seems to be quite a lot of empty tables and the food looks boring and bland for a main event like this as the salad looks very unappetizing to eat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Nothing of her super popular event on twitter yet....but this made me laugh 😂
Screenshot_20221130-075915~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Note to self - remember to put a picture of Meeeee on the xmas dinner table to enhance everyones dining experience-

Pics on twitter of her leaving this “do” article not in English - isn’t that the wife beating bodyguard guy?
The right guy to take to a women’s event???

Daily mail link
Meghan Markle leaving hotel in the US where she was guest speaker

#

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
OMG! Either they're table decorations or gifts for the attendees to take away, but she has put framed pics of herself on all the tables? Some poor sod had to put the pictures in the frames and then wrap them all up in bubblewrap?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That is really bad. But it sums her up, doesn’t it ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Note to self - remember to put a picture of Meeeee on the xmas dinner table to enhance everyones dining experience-

Pics on twitter of her leaving this “do” article not in English - isn’t that the wife beating bodyguard guy?

Daily mail link

#
I have to say she doesn't look very happy in any of these photos does she, she actually looks quite angry in some of them especially the one where she is pointing at someone so I wonder if the event didn't go as well as she thought it would have done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Well, just this once I'm gonna defend her. This is not her lying.

For some time now she has made sure that Hazno's ideas are indeed hers. That her ideas are his only ideas. That he doesn't have any of his own ideas.

P.S Anyone who is struggling with their Toblerones feel free to send them to Giraffe Towers. I'll "look after" them for you. ;)🤣

I have just noticed that Better Up deleted that tweet that said "Remind yourself that every no is a step toward a yes". It also seems that in this last podcast Meghan lied about who's idea it was to have these men on in the final episode as she states it was her idea but in the very next paragraph she states it was Harry's idea, I mean she can't even get the little details right in her podcast as she is contradicting herself in literally the same paragraph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have to say she doesn't look very happy in any of these photos does she, she actually looks quite angry in some of them especially the one where she is pointing at someone so I wonder if the event didn't go as well as she thought it would have done.

When I saw the pointing finger one, a voice in my head said, "ET phone home."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Daily mail link

#
Just look at the looks she's giving people on these pics ..... thinking they are all beneath her. Obviously doesn't know somebody is taking her picture and then going to splash it across the media ..... what a two faced witch she is .... and she expects us to believe she is not "difficult" or a "diva" or a "bully" or anything else she has been called, but tried to disprove, in her podcasts.

Reactions: 38
Well, I wake up, get a cup of tea and come on to... this! OMFG I'd be cringing for her if I thought she'd even recognise a moment of embarassment. Hide like a rhino 🦏:ROFLMAO:

ETA, lots of the DM captions are calling her 'Markle' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.