Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Lady Muck, here is our blogger.

Lady C said it first, they are separated and this seems to be confirmed by their own Farsewholes website.
The Stoat took a trip to Hawaii alone, he is done and the Ho is done. There's trouble between them over the docuseries, which The Ho wants to go ahead even if the memoir is dropped.
They managed to maintain the facade of their deep love for each other at HM's funeral, but it's a sham and they have violent arguments with The Ho screaming and vicious.
At the Thanksgiving charity event, no H, and old photos are being released.
In the Elton John video they were distant, not touching and it was forced. H looked unlike himself and stoned. Great unease and discomfort between them.
This blogger trusts and supports Lady C.
It looks as though Ashley Cole gave her a swerve when she tried to snag him in her
Penis-Fly-Trap. I doubt she was interested in him for himself, but if she'd snared him he would have been an entree to a WAG wealthy footballer world. She'd soon have found some other footballer and dumped him like she did Cory. She's such a racist she doesn't date black men.
She's Caucasian apart from her role in accusing the RF of racism, where she has no choice but to be a POC as even she couldn't accuse them of racism against a Caucasian Ho.
Since Porker she's moved on, and has found it lucrative to smear tanning stuff on bits of her body - depending on the audience and who she wants to bully into submission.
Penis fly trap🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣
Nearly pissed meself🤣🤣

Pleade can that be worked into a thread title?
Not sure if the profanity filter will substitute penis with a random word though.
Hopefully not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think he'll go. I think he'll be off playing Polo or walking the dogs on the beach. I think she's lost the control she used to have on him. It will be interesting to see if she goes without him. And what she says.
Presumably she'll start with 'The cheques in the post.' ;)
I don't think he will go either. If he does, then her manipulation over him is the same as it always was. If he doesn't then it looks like he's got one foot out the door.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
After reading Gyles Brandreth article in the MOS I think Harry Mountbatten Winfrey was extremely lucky he had a wise, benevolent, stoic , loving grandmother in HM The Queen…

So glad The Queen didn’t get to see him swan into these awards to congratulate himself on heroically fighting her 70 year old institution of structural racism which she was either too stupid , too arrogant or too stubborn to change.

He thinks he‘s living a life of public service but he couldn’t be in a sharper commercial world. He won’t be mixing with people like his grandmother . He’s with the ‘ what can you do for me’ brigade .

Listen out NYC tattlers , when he mentions ‘my grandmother , The Queen’ in his acceptance speech you might hear a UK roar of ‘Hypocritical Prick’ crossing the Atlantic.
I'll be leading the NY chorus of that tune, from 55 minutes away.

Best laugh I've had in ages @Cinnamon.girl

I could NOT resist..................

View attachment 1764868
This would make a lovely needlepoint pillow for the Holidays. The red and green just scream Merry Freaking Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
James
I don't think she's capable of keeping quiet even if she does sign a NDA. She'll probably produce crappy fiction with the 'real story' hidden in it. Like OJ Simpson did after his trial.

I guess it will be good for a laugh :rolleyes:
James Hewitt contributed to a 'fictional' book by Anna Pasternak called 'Princess in Love' released in 1994.

It created a storm in a teacup and is largely forgotten now.

Reactions: 19
Thanks Lady Muck, here is our blogger.

Lady C said it first, they are separated and this seems to be confirmed by their own Farsewholes website.
The Stoat took a trip to Hawaii alone, he is done and the Ho is done. There's trouble between them over the docuseries, which The Ho wants to go ahead even if the memoir is dropped.
They managed to maintain the facade of their deep love for each other at HM's funeral, but it's a sham and they have violent arguments with The Ho screaming and vicious.
At the Thanksgiving charity event, no H, and old photos are being released.
In the Elton John video they were distant, not touching and it was forced. H looked unlike himself and stoned. Great unease and discomfort between them.
This blogger trusts and supports Lady C.
It looks as though Ashley Cole gave her a swerve when she tried to snag him in her
Penis-Fly-Trap. I doubt she was interested in him for himself, but if she'd snared him he would have been an entree to a WAG wealthy footballer world. She'd soon have found some other footballer and dumped him like she did Cory. She's such a racist she doesn't date black men.
She's Caucasian apart from her role in accusing the RF of racism, where she has no choice but to be a POC as even she couldn't accuse them of racism against a Caucasian Ho.
Since Porker she's moved on, and has found it lucrative to smear tanning stuff on bits of her body - depending on the audience and who she wants to bully into submission.
I learn so many new things here. 💗

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For any newbies here are a couple of the suggestions I made last December for members of the RF to gift to The Gruesomes at Christmas.

From Prince George ..........
926366-e35a681442cfd0733678ff2ee1de479d.jpg
926368-b7d8617958af52c057c7f99e555379ce.jpg

and from Princess Anne ........
930087-aaba76f09fa6ad0436c7455462dda26d.jpg
930088-c633aa342c5998ba92e94e49f75f8ed2.jpg

Any other suitable items you see whilst out doing your Christmas shopping please post on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This was in Morocco, bet she didn't try a bite herself. She hasn't got a clue on how to behave when in another country/culture. As soon as she arrived in Morocco she insulted the host country by refusing the traditional welcome offering of dates/sweets.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I have no sympathy for Harry whatsoever.

He destroyed his grandarents' final months and years with endless attacks. While the newly widowed queen was battling cancer and Andrews reputation loss, Harry was twisting in the knife.

He helped with Narkle's first hagiography (FF) which trashed the RF and is working on another version telling us how glorious the narcissist he married is. He enabled her to bully his staff, he lent support to the vile squad. He let her tarnish his family on television. He's shown no support to anyone except MM

If he really is escaping, it's got nothing to do with wanting to right the wrongs. He's simply realized he can't make money from anything associated with her.

He is worse than her. He gave her the platform to do harm

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Honestly that invictus games video just demonstrated how incredibly awkward she is. As said before, her hands! She has no idea what to do with them unless she's grabbing hold of some innocent by stander because H has already zipped off out of reach. And the hugs! Just no, so incredibly awkward, no warmth just desperate to be 'doing' something other than standing around looking gormless.

This is why the royal ladies shake hands and carry clutch bags. Would have learnt that if she has not decided she knew better than all of them. What a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Wow! I've not seen this before. But you are right. He is doing so much blocking to avoid her. She gives him a hug at about 2:40 - he actually looks like he is going to be sick takes a step back and tries to regain composure! Compresses his lips and frowns.

She tries to grab his hand as they walk away afterwards and he strides off and leaves her for dust!

One thing is clear froom that footage - she has no idea how to hold her hands when she isn't clutching at someone. Very odd.
Constantly clapping like a performing seal...stupid bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Forgive me, as I'm sketchy on the details...
What and when was that women's evening event things MM was supposed to be doing?

I think it was at a conference centre in a town beginning with M but I can't remember which (in the US)

Did it ever happen?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Haz will definitely act in the way that best serves himself. But he needs to go straight into a psychiatric hospital for at least a year. Perhaps they could find him one in Africa? That might do him good.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They are so transparent. All these Puff PR pieces just at the exact time W and C will be in USA. Us tattlers could've scripted it.

• Haha
  • Heart
traditional
I always find this food tasting strange. I'm sure they checked that there was nothing harmful to an unborn baby, but if you can find the whole video they both go straight in to taste things, then go what's in it. Made me suspicious about the pregnancy.

Reactions: 25
Thanks for the new thread, title and poll. :)

I don't think The Crown had anything like the negative effect on the RF that was anticipated by the media.

I suspect they had their disparaging , anti-KC3 headlines and opinion pieces all ready to go, and then the whole thing ended up being, well, not much at all. So, articles were binned or hastily rewritten.

That latest YouGov poll apparently included Diana specifically to see The Crown's impact on the RF. But KC3 held his own, Camilla had a net positive, as did The Monarchy itself, and the Waleses remained at the top and the Harkles still practically at the bottom. Anne got the biggest boost, probably because of how amazing, devoted and dutiful she was when TQ died. And that had nothing to do with a TV show.

The Crown proved itself to be pretty much irrelevant. Not a game-changer. And that must probably have disappointed a few of the more tit-stirry RRs. And Netflix. And Monteshito. And Plastic Fantastic.

So, this Charles stuff may be the revenge for that. And they'll probably try similar with the Waleses next weekend.

KC3 still needs to be careful though. Things could go either way for him.

JMO

The Crown really let the reporters down. They wanted drama. You could tell by all the articles before it aired.

I am dreading next week because you know they are going to be going on and on about Harry and Peg. I hope the Palace, Boston and Earthshot have deals with small and local press to stick to Environmental stories and exclusive interviews.

That will show them...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.