Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I hate stuff like that. If you're not going to help every week/month, don't turn up at Christmas. If I was homeless/sick, I wouldn't want some overprivileged kid using me as a way of virtue signalling. Not that it's the kids fault, the parents are to blame.
I don’t believe she ever spent Christmas helping the homeless, and I don’t believe she’ll be doing it with the flatpacks either. The last thing homeless people need is furniture to put in their non existent homes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

spangly

VIP Member
So, I read late last night (maybe in the Express, can't remember now) that Gyles Brandreth's revelation about the late Queen's medical conditions before her death (bone marrow cancer) was discussed and approved with the Royal family in advance to try and scupper No5 from from giving the official big reveal in his SPARE book!

That's why Scobie has got a bee in his bonnet about it - it stole H's thunder and feelings of importance!

• Heart
  • Haha

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
First time trying this, but next thread title suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #269 She just wants to be adored, but instead we're all bored!

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
As another tattler said upthread, we only have one side one version of the conversation.

Very very odd that this and the Neil Basu of the Met comments appear within hours of each other and more strange, hours before PW lands in Boston.

With my tin hat on, sometimes,I think there are bigger forces at play

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Ilovemusic

VIP Member

Wow I am sorry but i do not belive half of this about smeg the other stuff He is right about the MET still being ver racist tho
Basu has an axe to grind, he was unsuccessful in his application for a top job this year. He also tried to silence a journalist and restrict press freedom. Wouldn't trust him an inch.

• Sick
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
It's Winston Churchill's Birthday today and the Nutty old slapper with the bad attitude and foul gob.

I knew I was meant for great things since the the great Winston shares my Birthday, oh well another nail in my bleeding coffin 74 today!!

Gods waiting room now has a seat for me!

• Heart
  • Haha

wibble

VIP Member
Silent Night……. And day, every day, every week …… shut up Smegs!
I was going for ITV presenters...

Ok...

Hark! The Fucking Harkles whinge.
While Meghan watched for cocks at night (one for the roast chicken fanciers there)
Ding dong merrily they're high.
The Aldi and the Lidl.
God rest ye ugly bunioned feet.
We flee kings.
Once in dipshit Harry's memoir.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Old lady is making small talk. Old lady correctly assumes that the family of the person she is talking to migrated to the UK and shockingly asks where the ladys family originally come from since many British territories had people of colour and the old lady is perhaps trying to narrow it down with a view to making further conversation presumably about that specific country. Lady she is speaking to goes on to say this is racist. Old lady has to quit for the crime of being politely and persistently curious. Fun times.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

kev1974

VIP Member
OMG! Either they're table decorations or gifts for the attendees to take away, but she has put framed pics of herself on all the tables? Some poor sod had to put the pictures in the frames and then wrap them all up in bubblewrap?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
If even half of these allegations are made, TOS is going to get sued into the middle of the next millennium. He can’t possibly have any evidence for this rubbish, it’s nothing but delusions. Even if KC3 doesn’t sue I can’t imagine anyone else tolerating such outrageous slander.
I think it is becoming obvious that Harry's cheese has most DEFINITELY slipped off his cracker...

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyBee_Aus

Nothing says you have bought an overly expensive ticket at what is SUPPOSED to be a CLASSY affair like a BUBBLEWRAPPED framed photo of the guest speaker! You can’t write this bloody stuff!😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
I saw something earlier on a gossip site and when I went back to link it, it had disappeared 🤷‍♀️ So don't know how true it is but someone at Netflix was saying that haz is going to do one of those 'Lets look for something that doesn't exist' programmes and will be trekking out to look for Bigfoot etc. And the American equivalent of the Loch Ness Monster? Is there an American equivalent of the Loch Ness Monster? Genuine question, I have no idea.
It's believed that Haz off with a team of real ex military types and experts in the field will renew his popularity with the public.

Unbelievable really. :rolleyes:
He can do a whole season on searching for his credibility!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in

Lady C delighted to be appointed a patron of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and King Charles Spaniels. 🐶

TQ and the Harkles? Lady C told it first and now Gyles Brandreth confirms the cause of TQ's death as bone marrow cancer. The Harkles knew and their conduct caused her unnecessary stress to the detriment of her health. TQ gave the Harkles an open invitation to see her but they didn't bother to come. Truly dreadful human beings. Smeg would have been uncomfortable to spend any time at Balmoral or Sandringham, especially with no reward. Haz led everyone to understand that TQ had a special relationship with him but he allowed Smeg to manipulate him to abandon his relationship with TQ.
Wow. Just wow. I’d always assumed they had an open invitation but weren’t told she was ill for fear they’d tell the world. But if he knew and still couldn’t be arsed to go see his dying granny, I don’t really have the words for what a disgusting, uncaring, callous little scrote he is! It makes my blood boil, especially when I think back to the thousands who weren’t allowed to see their dying family because of Covid including me! He’s taken the love of family utterly for granted, pissed all over them and how he dared show his face among them all at the funeral is beyond me! :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad

Crabbypatty00

Chatty Member
Honestly that invictus games video just demonstrated how incredibly awkward she is. As said before, her hands! She has no idea what to do with them unless she's grabbing hold of some innocent by stander because H has already zipped off out of reach. And the hugs! Just no, so incredibly awkward, no warmth just desperate to be 'doing' something other than standing around looking gormless.

This is why the royal ladies shake hands and carry clutch bags. Would have learnt that if she has not decided she knew better than all of them. What a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
If these reports about what Harry was saying are true, he’s not just a cunt of the highest order, he’s actually insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Rubez2812

Charles was close to Lord Mountbatten and apparently devastated when he was murdered.

What possible connection could there be between Mountbatten's death and Diana's (other than the fact they died in cars).
mountbatten died on a boat didnt he?

• Heart
Reactions: 56