Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A very Happy Birthday to our own poet, our much loved and adored @Nuttynana ❤ May the Mother of All bless you, hold you close and keep you strong. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Happy Birthday @Nuttynana 🍾🎂🍸🍰. Hope you have a wonderful day!

And good luck with the kitty assessment visit, @Zippy2000

Just caught up on the overnight posts.

I'm wetting myself. :ROFLMAO:

The pics are every bit as crass and desperate as I'd imagined. I can't believe Smeg views this as any sort of achievement or successful clapback against the RF.

Surely the supposed ignominy of having to walk a couple of steps behind Catherine for the rest of her life, while wearing tiaras, attending state banquets, balconies, carriages, etc, would be better than a night like last night.

It won't just be Real Housewives. Having seen those photos on the tables, she'll be signing up for Comic Con appearances next. And dragging Hazbeen along.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Note to self - remember to put a picture of Meeeee on the xmas dinner table to enhance everyones dining experience-

Pics on twitter of her leaving this “do” article not in English - isn’t that the wife beating bodyguard guy?
The right guy to take to a women’s event???

Daily mail link
Meghan Markle leaving hotel in the US where she was guest speaker

#
She's got a face like thunder in those pics. Guess the evening was a disappointment...for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
A Twitter account had both these posted talking about Smegs Turkey day assistance. Pretty sure it wasn’t her helping at the shelter. Notice the cookie pic has a blue collar. The pie pic doesn’t. And, I’m pretty certain the cookie pic is her face photoshopped into the scene. The shadows don’t really fit. More PR bullshit!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I just think those photos from the event are just fabulous and they’ve really cheered me up this morning. I am just blown away by her narcissism here. It’s truly a thing to behold.

I just hope the photo frame is halfway decent for the lucky recipients (but I’d likely hazard a guess they are from the US version of B&M)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Happy Birthday @Nuttynana hope you have a fab day ❤

On Topic: I can't decide if Megs leaving at 8.45 is good or bad... they paid for her time, but maybe the night got a lot better once she'd gone 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Happy birthday Nutty! 🎂 💫

Time to use the new handbag to thwack miscreants out of your path! (you can blame it on senility ;) 💕)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
4CDC1D5B-DD45-41F3-A975-4ABFF31B8B38.gif
Happy Birthday to the lovely, @Nuttynana. I hope s Megsy does a pratfall in full display of msm, and may the footage go viral, for Nutty’s amusement today.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it @Nuttynana birthday?
Hope you have a good one 🍾🍸🍰
I was going to send you a signed photo of Smegz for Tom to piss on but I thought it might affect your blood pressure too much😁
1.jpeg.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I have to say she doesn't look very happy in any of these photos does she, she actually looks quite angry in some of them especially the one where she is pointing at someone so I wonder if the event didn't go as well as she thought it would have done.
She's got the same bossy vibe as the way she treated the royal aide over the flowers 'I told them I’d place them over there, so I’ll do that'. (She see's the camera) 'Thank you. I appreciate that.'

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.