Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a bleep SweetSummerChild. Pure and simple. A lazy penny-pinching bleep too. When I think of all the figures in history it's hard to find one who didn't have at least ONE redeeming feature, I mean even old Adolf H was against fox-hunting. But this bleep, this Henry don't call me Hazno Harry little witch is just a class-a, grade-one bleep. I firmly believe Meghan is mentally disturbed, but Henry isn't ... he's just a nasty bastard.
A Hitler liked dogs too, Harry's got two broken legs! Genghis Khan loved cats, villagers were told to keep theirs indoors in case Harry tit them! Yep, no redeeming features I can think of either; general consensus,bleep!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
A Hitler liked dogs too, Harry's got two broken legs! Genghis Khan loved cats, villagers were told to keep theirs indoors in case Harry tit them! Yep, no redeeming features I can think of either; general consensus,bleep!!!!!!!
Was Harry nasty to cats?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell! Anyone seen the Morrisons ad? Is that Harry as Santa 🎅?????!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
the bottom picture on the right if you zoom in you can see the bloodless thumb of hazenoballs, trying to activate the doll, either a cry or a movement!! He must be pressing incredibly hard as it is absolutely white with no blood 😂 That went well didn't it Hazeno....I bet he got an ear full when they went round the corner.

AND. who wears white post parttum?? the answer nobody who has given birth in a week !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I have added a comment and will support, so long as it isn’t turned into a pile on and and not a debate forum 😉 (not by you but the usual suspects 🤪)

Thanks for the link! I've commentated too and looking forward to (hopefully) a jolly good debate. It's a great idea for a thread and I really hope it doesn't go off the rails.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
the bottom picture on the right if you zoom in you can see the bloodless thumb of hazenoballs, trying to activate the doll, either a cry or a movement!! He must be pressing incredibly hard as it is absolutely white with no blood 😂 That went well didn't it Hazeno....I bet he got an ear full when they went round the corner.

AND. who wears white post parttum?? the answer nobody who has given birth in a week !
Not mention how weird her “post birth” weight is distributed. Literally a tire below the belt, which is up by her (non-swollen) boobs. No weight in her face, arms or legs, just this shelf around her middle, No one would chose a fitted belted outfit like this - especially in white! Where are all her caftans? This is the time for loose and comfy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Happy New Thread!
Thanks Cass for the poll, I couldn't get past the cheque :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Saw this screenshot. Aphid taking the moral high ground :LOL: Sorry Scabies, but I will pay for every Brandreth book before I read any of your free column drivel. Sod off, thanks

View attachment 1766102

Just went to check the official 'site hopefully. Alas not. Although, Hazno's forehead looks very unhappy in his picture there (which is above Andy, who's to the right of 43. Bet they're happy with that placement)

View attachment 1766121
He looks absolutely deranged :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Harry and Megan #269 - when will KC3 put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I hope Barack and Michelle Obama attend.

Or at the very least the Prince and Princess are invited to their place for dinner or something.

They live in Martha's Vineyard, 2.5 hours from Boston.

Can you imagine the screams from Montecito?

obama-house-hp.jpg

There is some debate that they will stay together for a bit longer because H can’t admit he was wrong

My ex recently divorced the woman he left me for and she took him to the cleaners…to the point where he had to move back with his parents at age 53 and has to pay her 2/3 of his salary for the rest of his life (and keep a huge life insurance policy—yeah, he had a crap lawyer) He admitted to me and kids that he knew that it was mistake within the first year, but he stayed with her a further 12 years—miserable and almost completely destroying his relationship with our kids—because he didn’t want to give me the satisfaction of being right because I warned him not to rush into marriage just days after the divorce. Well, he certainly showed me! :LOL:

This is the best news I have heard all week. Granted it's Monday. But still.

I hope you gloat about this accordingly ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I wonder why the mouthpiece is mithering on about privacy over medical history?

I mean, why would the balloon-faced one care whether Gyles has written about the Queen's cancer?
Really, why?
Unless of course, there is a reason for someone wanting medical histories kept secret? Wonder what it could be?
{cough} <flatpacks> {cough} ;) 😂🤣

Original tweet copied below.

94DoFte3_bigger.jpg

Omid Scobie

@scobie

·
Nov 26

Personally, I think unless it came from the Palace or HMTQ herself, private medical details (which were always fiercely guarded) should remain just that. It should never be okay to make that decision for someone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Not mention how weird her “post birth” weight is distributed. Literally a tire below the belt, which is up by her (non-swollen) boobs. No weight in her face, arms or legs, just this shelf around her middle, No one would chose a fitted belted outfit like this - especially in white! Where are all her caftans? This is the time for loose and comfy
It had moved to the side as well - heading round the back apparently

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yes, you'd think, wouldn't you? Or at the very least some kind of NDA. The RF really dropped the ball on that one, especially as her behaviour was already under scrutiny before the wedding.

And Hazza must surely have signed it when he was in the Army. But it hasn't stopped him mouthing off, has it?

He thinks He is immune from everything which is kinda worrying what with his weed habit and other activties He is ripe for blackmail maybe He already is being blackmailed

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.