Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Harry thinks Mountbatten's murder and Diana's accident were linked, he's gone down the conspiracy rabbit hole and probably thinks the RF are lizard people ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
For those with Twitter:

I know Boston well and will say that all those TV stations will do a phenomenal job with coverage! WGBH 2 is a station I grew-up with as it was all about kids programming and educational stuff. (Anyone remember the original ZOOM cast??) :LOL:
It would be VERY cool if they did a documentary of sorts, with the visit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes, I think there's been a bit of a mix-up with Airey Neave
Airey Neave was a lovely man and the first British person to escape from Colditz and was instrumental in arranging escape lines for others.

Sorry off topic but I am a WW2 nerd, now there is something you didn't know about me apart from the foul gob and bad attitude,

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
He's been watching the Crown.

Or reading Michael Shrimpton - the barrister who was jailed for claiming the Germans planted a nuclear bomb at the London olympics.
If even half of these allegations are made, TOS is going to get sued into the middle of the next millennium. He can’t possibly have any evidence for this rubbish, it’s nothing but delusions. Even if KC3 doesn’t sue I can’t imagine anyone else tolerating such outrageous slander.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Hes probably saying the secret services bumped off mountbatten and diana. If he truly believed that he would never have come to uk after the oprah thing
If he insinuates that Diana was murdered his goose is well and truly cooked. KC3 would have to fight back on any claim like that with a bit more than 'recollections may vary'. The ginger tosser would have to be declared insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I saw something earlier on a gossip site and when I went back to link it, it had disappeared 🤷‍♀️ So don't know how true it is but someone at Netflix was saying that haz is going to do one of those 'Lets look for something that doesn't exist' programmes and will be trekking out to look for Bigfoot etc. And the American equivalent of the Loch Ness Monster? Is there an American equivalent of the Loch Ness Monster? Genuine question, I have no idea.
It's believed that Haz off with a team of real ex military types and experts in the field will renew his popularity with the public.

Unbelievable really. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
If even half of these allegations are made, TOS is going to get sued into the middle of the next millennium. He can’t possibly have any evidence for this rubbish, it’s nothing but delusions. Even if KC3 doesn’t sue I can’t imagine anyone else tolerating such outrageous slander.
I think it is becoming obvious that Harry's cheese has most DEFINITELY slipped off his cracker...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I saw something earlier on a gossip site and when I went back to link it, it had disappeared 🤷‍♀️ So don't know how true it is but someone at Netflix was saying that haz is going to do one of those 'Lets look for something that doesn't exist' programmes and will be trekking out to look for Bigfoot etc. And the American equivalent of the Loch Ness Monster? Is there an American equivalent of the Loch Ness Monster? Genuine question, I have no idea.
It's believed that Haz off with a team of real ex military types and experts in the field will renew his popularity with the public.

He can do a whole season on searching for his credibility!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

It definitely sounds better than our love story docuseries though!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Lake Champlain has a monster - Champ . I am ashamed that I know that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

I think Bigfoot would be the big one, unless it would be a chupacabra, but I thought that was more of a Mexican thing. I could be wrong. There's a list on Wikipedia of mythical American creatures but I haven't heard of most of them.

Reactions: 30
Actually it is the Tick a Tee club you could never leave - I still sleep with one eye open. On the other hand the Tufty club was pretty hard - core too.
I am still a member of the Gnasher club and also the Tailwaggers club 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
this was it then: - so low-key that it must have been really fortuitous that someone happened to 'spot' her ..... :LOL:

288. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/23 **12**
It took a lot of calls before any organization was willing to let the alliterate one and her husband come help for the holiday. You are not supposed to demand things of the organization when you are doing the volunteering. Meghan Markle/Prince Harry

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
If Harry thinks Mountbatten's murder and Diana's accident were linked, he's gone down the conspiracy rabbit hole and probably thinks the RF are lizard people ;)
What else does he have to do all day?! He’s a chimp about one a day a month maybe, apparently spends no time with his kids and has achieved sweet F A in the last three years.

So I imagine, yes his days are spent reliving his army glory playing Xbox, wandering from loo to loo, obsessively checking what t’interweb people are saying about him and falling down deeply insane conspiracy rabbit holes!

When we heard ages ago that he’d gone to interview Al Fayad I wondered then if this was where the book was going. After all, he doesn’t have to actually out and out allege anything as fact. He can just say “I think”, “I believe” and then no one can sue.

He always had half an Oedipus complex - overly attached to Diana, emotionally needy, possessive of her, angry when she gave William or anyone else attention. Now it seems he’s rewriting his previously happy relationship with his father into the other half of the complex too! It sounds like he really is mentally unstable and has gone off the deep end!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

There actually IS an American equivalent of the Loch Ness Monster! In Lake Champlain, located in Vermont (with NY state just a ferry ride to the other side) there is supposedly a monster named "Champ" who is thought to be the same prehistoric beast that Nessie is. Apparently, they both slip from fresh to salt water and are comparable to the (now extinct) Plesiosaur.
Anyway. I think whatever H does from this point forward, he will be mocked. He made his bed....

When you think about how old Mohammed al- Fayad must be now (born 1929) then he probably doens’t have much left that he still wants to spend any money on…except to feed his obsession with figuring out who supposedly murdered his son. I wouldnt be surprised to find out he’s been backing the Harkles, and could have been instrumental in placing Megain in a position to infiltrate the RF. i’ll put my tin foil hit back on now.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
When you think about how old Mohammed al- Fayad must be now (born 1929) then he probably doens’t have much left that he still wants to spend any money on…except to feed his obsession with figuring out who supposedly murdered his son. I wouldnt be surprised to find out he’s been backing the Harkles, and could have been instrumental in placing Megain in a position to infiltrate the RF. i’ll put my tin foil hit back on now.
That's the only thing I feel sorry for al-Fayed for, he lost his son but that was totally eclipsed because Diana was in the car

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.