Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to the bore and the bleep, I'm guessing she knows it's 50/50 whether she can get anything from the Royals when we get the inevitable split but Harry on the other hand....what's the bet she has eyes on him 24/7 so she can have something to blackmail him with when the time comes as some sort of insurance.
What do you (or anyone for that matter) think she can actually get ?

Reactions: 20
I’ve been having a rough time of it on the Strictly thread because I dared to suggest that the BBC has a woke agenda. I thought this was widely believed, but it seems not. In fact, I have had comments that hint I am racist. We know that feeling well on this thread. If some of you would like to comment on my new post on the TV thread, “Is the BBC woke?, I would much appreciate it. To have some support would make me feel a great deal better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
What do you (or anyone for that matter) think she can actually get ?
Probably not a lot and she knows this hence why they are still together (until she has someone/something else lined up) - The RF have no obligation to pay her anything unless there are lots of skeletons in the closet re the lies and shenanigans around the kids.

Harry has not got much assets or finances of his own (compared to what she would want/expect) and it will be his responsibility to fund any kids (if they exist) so I guess this will be the time the truth would come out?

The only 'bargaining' tool she has is the invisible kids and the lies around this and any dirt she has kept in her famous 'found' diary that she could dish, but to get anything like she would want in terms of high finances it would have to be pretty explosive info.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I would not be surprised if she thought she would be allowed to monetise and sell the first pictures to a magazine or other publication. And then had to reluctantly agree to the BP photo parade.
According to Tom Bower.
She sold them to Gayle King.
And did the deal at the baby shower.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I don’t care if Charles gets jeolous of Catherine. There is little he can do about it. King Charles needs Catherine and William to remain popular for the sake of his reign. So suck it up King Charles.
I am more worried if William becomes jeolous of his wife. That would be far more damaging. I don’t think he will as he seems to be genuinely in love with her and proud. Fingers crossed.
Frankly I don’t really believe it. I think it’s just more media tit stirring.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've got a new series for bleep to pitch: The Real Housewives of Montecito, starring: Meghan Markle, Rachel Markle, Tig Markle, Rachel Tig Markle, bleep Markle and Rachel bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
'I'm too big headed for a tiara' makes me laugh every time I glimpse it.

She must have been livid watching all the women with theirs last week! 👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
According to Tom Bower.
She sold them to Gayle King.
And did the deal at the baby shower.
So did Gayle King ever publish any pics? does she still have them? Or because they were forced to do the BP photoshoot(?) did that make them 'nul and void'?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So did Gayle King ever publish any pics? does she still have them? Or because they were forced to do the BP photoshoot(?) did that make them 'nul and void'?
The first pictures - of the shawl - were shown on Good Morning America, or whatever program Gayle King does,

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I woke up crying this morning. I was dreaming I was on holiday & my dad turned up. I gave him the biggest hug I could & somewhere in that hug I woke up & realized I was dreaming, but I kept trying to stay in that dream for just one more minute.

Reek should remember his sorrow over not taking that last phonecall from his mum. He can easily, & rightly, justify not taking that call. But his actions surrounding his father cannot be so easily justified & then maybe karma will take aim.
Frankly I don’t think he cares. If PP dying while Reek took aim at the family, and HMTQ slipping away while he argued with his Ho wasn't a wake up call, the man is beyond redemption. He can’t see beyond his own selfish little needs.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
the man is beyond redemption. He can’t see beyond his own selfish little needs.
He's a bleep SweetSummerChild. Pure and simple. A lazy penny-pinching bleep too. When I think of all the figures in history it's hard to find one who didn't have at least ONE redeeming feature, I mean even old Adolf H was against fox-hunting. But this bleep, this Henry don't call me Hazno Harry little witch is just a class-a, grade-one bleep. I firmly believe Meghan is mentally disturbed, but Henry isn't ... he's just a nasty bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Old to us, but good to see the other truths perspectives getting out there ...

View attachment 1765990
Ain’t no Afghan Gurkhas. I think he stayed in the bunker playing games but ‘being serviced’ would not be believable. Hae ma doubts about veracity of this. Otherwise, I agree with his being a liability and a horrible little man.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Happy New Thread!
Thanks Cass for the poll, I couldn't get past the cheque :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Saw this screenshot. Aphid taking the moral high ground :LOL: Sorry Scabies, but I will pay for every Brandreth book before I read any of your free column drivel. Sod off, thanks

1669631896685.png

Just went to check the official 'site hopefully. Alas not. Although, Hazno's forehead looks very unhappy in his picture there (which is above Andy, who's to the right of 43. Bet they're happy with that placement)

1669632126966.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
He's a bleep SweetSummerChild. Pure and simple. A lazy penny-pinching bleep too. When I think of all the figures in history it's hard to find one who didn't have at least ONE redeeming feature, I mean even old Adolf H was against fox-hunting. But this bleep, this Henry don't call me Hazno Harry little witch is just a class-a, grade-one bleep. I firmly believe Meghan is mentally disturbed, but Henry isn't ... he's just a nasty bastard.
The Windsor Wanker and his Wanking Wife!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.