Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I’m sorry I have to disagree with you there. When you have a white person and a black person standing side by side and only the black person gets asked where they’re from then yes that is racist. It may be unconsciously so on the part of the person who is asking. But it IS racist. In the situations I’ve personally experienced with my friend the questioning had nothing to do with who we did or didn’t know. It was simply down to colour of skin. I’m not British but I’m white and speak with a British accent so I don’t get asked where I’m from. My black friend IS British yet she frequently gets asked where she’s from. The underlying cause is really pretty obvious. People may not mean any harm by it but I can fully understand how irritating it must be to black people.
Point taken but this Woman is an old biddy in her mid 80's and probably not aware, I don't think it was racist, stupid yes, insensitive yes, but not intentionally racist.

If you seek it you will find it and to make a point aren't we all interested in where people are from, getting stupid and too woke now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Yoyo tattlers! Doodlebug been missing… on a top secret mission… Had a chat with Big Willie before he heads to the states😂Don’t believe me… I have proof 😂😂😂😂
61ECDE34-9791-44EA-932D-8C37C91FA037.jpeg

*The truth- cat was missing since friday… home again the little b*****d

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

kev1974

VIP Member

Is she trying to justify that shit ripple award she brought
But we know how these appearances work now don't we?

✅ The picture is attributed to Archewank, so that means it's fully her own photographer and fully released to the press by her.
(probably got her favourite photography chancer Misan Harriman to photoshop half of the scene in).

✅ All she's doing is slicing a pie up and putting it into plastic containers, hardly preparing a meal, is it?
Almost certainly arrived, spent two minutes doing that for the photo, and then left again.

✅ Baseball cap, horse hair pony tail, and face mask, and pictured in the distance and from behind again - so it may not even be her, we're just told that it's her.

✅ Dropped in at Thanksgiving? This isn't good enough any more. If you really care and want to make a difference, then help out at other times of the year, or even all year not just one shitty appearance. I'm sure there are plenty of food banks who could use the help.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in

Lady C delighted to be appointed a patron of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and King Charles Spaniels. 🐶

TQ and the Harkles? Lady C told it first and now Gyles Brandreth confirms the cause of TQ's death as bone marrow cancer. The Harkles knew and their conduct caused her unnecessary stress to the detriment of her health. TQ gave the Harkles an open invitation to see her but they didn't bother to come. Truly dreadful human beings. Smeg would have been uncomfortable to spend any time at Balmoral or Sandringham, especially with no reward. Haz led everyone to understand that TQ had a special relationship with him but he allowed Smeg to manipulate him to abandon his relationship with TQ.

Writing about TRF? Gyles Brandreth is close to senior members of TRF (C & C) as well as PP. He knows a lot but is loyal and a responsible writer. İt is difficult to be autonomous and independent when being close to and writing about the royals. Lady C is pro-monarchy but would find it more difficult if she were close to a senior member of TRF like Gyles is. TQ was pleased that Lilibet would be named after her when she thought Elizabeth would be used.

Megxit statement claimed the Harkles wanted to bring Aldi and Lidl up in the traditions of TRF?
Why do people still entertain them when they make such contradictory statements? Because they are prestigious (well, Haz is), and because they are entertaining.

Harkles' Coronation invitation? Not a slam dunk deal (see Duke and Duchess of Windsor).

Spare being offered free? All books will be calculated towards the sales total and best seller ranking. Clever marketing. Penguin R-H are too much invested to have obvious failures.

Pumpkin pie philanthropy by Archewell? Smeg still not aware that charity should be selfless and unannounced not broadcast with photos. One act of compassion at a time.

Duke of Edinburgh title? Can the title be bestowed on Prince Edward and returned after his death to be taken by for example, the Wales's children (Charlotte) as is currently being discussed. Lady C discussed the option of a brevie duke? which is a duke for a lifetime. İn this case the title is not hereditary.

Ripple of Hope acceptance speech? İnteresting to see how many lies it includes and how it will be spinned.

Smeg the biggest racist? İnvited no black relations to wedding despite loving family on both sides. Yes, Lady concludes Smeg is a self-hating racist. Conflicted all her life but she ticked the white box. Lady C has spoken to the Markle family and they also feel that Smeg was embarassed that they were not as classy as she regarded herself. Smeg couldn't risk the truth destroying her faux narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

WordSalad

VIP Member
It's Channel 4 news, so take that for what it's worth....

Wasn't there some bloke in Bristol?
Who was supposed to have made threats...
How real they were? Who knows?

I think it was Tom Bower who mentioned that Harry, in particular, became obsessed with the case.

Oh and there's this...

Followed five days later by this...

Having the race card to play means never having to admit you just might not be good enough for the job.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
I’ve been having a rough time of it on the Strictly thread because I dared to suggest that the BBC has a woke agenda. I thought this was widely believed, but it seems not. In fact, I have had comments that hint I am racist. We know that feeling well on this thread. If some of you would like to comment on my new post on the TV thread, “Is the BBC woke?, I would much appreciate it. To have some support would make me feel a great deal better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

el_coochita

Oh my God, if Hazno is seriously trying to insinuate that Diana's death is somehow connected to the assassination of Mountbatten he is officially certifiable. Didn't the IRA literally accept responsibility for that one, very publicly?? Is he suggesting that the IRA takes orders from the British Secret Service or Royal family now? That's an... interesting take, to say the very least. Also, who within the RF are they suggesting had him bumped off - they were all very close to him & had defended him from a lot of shady accusations in the past, I believe. It just makes zero sense. If the RF were in the habit of surreptitiously assassinating members with compromised sexual reputations (to put it mildly), Andrew would have snuffed it years ago.

Hazno really does have the intellect of a slapped haddock. I'm not entirely surprised that he buys into these rumors about his mom being killed, but I am amazed that his paranoia has been fueled enough that it's now reached a stage to where he's poo-flinging, tin-foil-hat level conspiracy theorizing in public. You would think even *he* would know to tread lightly here.

I'm reminded of that scene in the 2008 Batman movie where someone attempts to blackmail Bruce Wayne and the Morgan Freeman character says something to the effect of, "you believe this is someone with unlimited resources and power, who goes around defeating international supervillains in his spare time, and your plan... is to blackmail this person??" Like, if Harry genuinely believes his family are evil lizard people who routinely bump off inconvenient relatives, you'd think he'd realize he was putting himself right at the top of their hypothetical list by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Why isn't that met cop not talking about the disgusting and evil threats to Catherine and even the Cambridge children. Very suspicious this coming out now about smeg.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

D. A.

VIP Member
Egad. More from BarkJack_ on Twitter. There's a little more in their replies as well.

I woke up crying this morning. I was dreaming I was on holiday & my dad turned up. I gave him the biggest hug I could & somewhere in that hug I woke up & realized I was dreaming, but I kept trying to stay in that dream for just one more minute.

Reek should remember his sorrow over not taking that last phonecall from his mum. He can easily, & rightly, justify not taking that call. But his actions surrounding his father cannot be so easily justified & then maybe karma will take aim.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Oh yes he did, you're right. The boat was blown up by the IRA.

Still can't see any connection between his death and Diana's though 🤔
You're forgetting that it's Harry. Harry probably believes that the Famine in Ireland was caused by the commoners and ruffians going on strike from the potato factory. It would be very easy to convince him that his father is responsible for the loss of the library at Alexandria. :rolleyes: The man is a moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Chita

VIP Member
What we usually do on Tuesdays. No one watched that crap anyway. :LOL:

Aah yes, Tuesday night behaviour....
I've just raided the cupboard with Christmas stuff in.
Bought a giant Toblerone for a friend and decided I had to open it. I NEEDED it.
Never had one that size before. Only the usual little ones.
My God! Fecker is impossible to bite. It's fecking HUGE. And Hard.

How do anyones teeth and gums survive eating these beasts?????

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
How on earth does he have to pay her that much? Did he have children with her? Does he still have to pay anything to you?

We have 4 children and I got less than $1500 a month. They are all grown now and honestly, I made more money than him and when I married Mr. Churchill, we made a lot more and just paid for everything. We knew that his now-ex wife resented every penny he gave our kids and was always finding excuses to keep him from seeing them. We wanted to make things as easy as possible for him and the kids, so we just paid for the extras. It was not worth the fight. He is still their father and I will always love him for giving me them. They are working to rebuild the relationship and trust with him. She drank and pilled herself into liver-failure and has not worked since they married. He cheated on her while she was waiting for her liver transplant (she only got one because of COVID - she had been kicked off the list prior) AND she recorded one of their fights where he said he wished she would just die already. The judge wouldn't even listen to him about the times she physically attacked him (wouldn't even let the photos or police calls in) Like Smegz, she is great at turning on the fragile young ingenue act when needed. Plus, he worked for Pfizer, so his stock was at an all time high. Between alimony and disability, she gets almost $8,000 a month tax free...of course her only child doesn't talk to her, and she is in terrible health and back to drinking, so who won? (Did I mention that he told me he wanted a divorce the day my father died when I had just flown 24 hours in cargo planes from Iraq only to miss saying goodbye to my dad by 2 hours?) Yeah, I would say karma has taken care of both of them and I can be magnanimous towards him with my happy marriage, wonderful kids, and fulfilling career

• Heart
  • Sad

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
the man is beyond redemption. He can’t see beyond his own selfish little needs.
He's a cunt SweetSummerChild. Pure and simple. A lazy penny-pinching cunt too. When I think of all the figures in history it's hard to find one who didn't have at least ONE redeeming feature, I mean even old Adolf H was against fox-hunting. But this cunt, this Henry don't call me Hazno Harry little bitch is just a class-a, grade-one CUNT. I firmly believe Meghan is mentally disturbed, but Henry isn't ... he's just a nasty bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart

el_coochita

The second-hand embarrassment of her giving out framed versions of the "Hairdresser Harry" photo is making me suck my teeth so hard, my face is liable to collapse in upon itself like a neutron star. Sweet suffering jesus, the cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart