Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just pinched this from the Katie Price thread. It’s a comment from a Daily Mirror article on the coke crazed, animal abusing, serial drunk driving, bankrupt that is Katie Price.
Brilliant.

F9DA1B11-50CA-448E-BDBE-C15F958544D8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Lady C plunging right in

Lady C delighted to be appointed a patron of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and King Charles Spaniels. 🐶

TQ and the Harkles? Lady C told it first and now Gyles Brandreth confirms the cause of TQ's death as bone marrow cancer. The Harkles knew and their conduct caused her unnecessary stress to the detriment of her health. TQ gave the Harkles an open invitation to see her but they didn't bother to come. Truly dreadful human beings. Smeg would have been uncomfortable to spend any time at Balmoral or Sandringham, especially with no reward. Haz led everyone to understand that TQ had a special relationship with him but he allowed Smeg to manipulate him to abandon his relationship with TQ.
Wow. Just wow. I’d always assumed they had an open invitation but weren’t told she was ill for fear they’d tell the world. But if he knew and still couldn’t be arsed to go see his dying granny, I don’t really have the words for what a disgusting, uncaring, callous little scrote he is! It makes my blood boil, especially when I think back to the thousands who weren’t allowed to see their dying family because of Covid including me! He’s taken the love of family utterly for granted, pissed all over them and how he dared show his face among them all at the funeral is beyond me! :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Her podcast has tanked
Prince & Princess of Wales have attended Royal banquet in their finery including Diana's tiara
Princess Charlotte rumoured to be getting title Duchess of Edinburgh like the Queen
No titles for her kids
Documentary no fanfare
Spare book already panned

She must be feeling crap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Wow I am sorry but i do not belive half of this about smeg the other stuff He is right about the MET still being ver racist tho
I honestly, truly, would be genuinely surprised if anyone had cared about Smegs enough to threaten her life when she first came on the scene.

Now, post Megxit & Orca interview? Maybe, because she's a prodigy at alienating people and blithely making enemies - but when she first appeared? She was a nobody bit-part actress. You have to be even vaguely important for people to be animated enough about you to threaten your life.

Reactions: 41
It's been mentioned before ... but Hazno and Megz seem prime candidates to join Scientology. There was actually a commerical for Scientology the other day on US mainstream TV (I was watching US sport), I was genuinely surprised. Very slick. Oh and very disturbing.

Except, the scientogy Grand poobah Thomas Mapother the third, seems to be very enamoured of Catherine, Princess of Wales.
I think he can smell the stench given off by the author of the bench.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't believe it either.
It's Channel 4 news, so take that for what it's worth....

Wasn't there some bloke in Bristol?
Who was supposed to have made threats...
How real they were? Who knows?

I think it was Tom Bower who mentioned that Harry, in particular, became obsessed with the case.

Oh and there's this...

Followed five days later by this...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Except, the scientogy Grand poobah Thomas Mapother the third, seems to be very enamoured of Catherine, Princess of Wales.
I think he can smell the stench given off by the author of the bench.
So say us all :: pounds gavel:::

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How convenient its been mentioned now just before the Waleses are in America
Also weird how the nasty threats on Twatter towards the RF, and Catherine in particular, after the Orca interview don't get a mention.

Making death threats is vile, but all the RF undoubtedly get them all the time. As do politicians, celebrities, etc. It's very wrong, but unfortunately these days if you're in the public eye it goes with the territory. Even if you're only known locally in a very minor way, it can happen.

Surely the Met's job is to investigate and quietly neutralise any credible threats. Without an obvious "agenda", like this bloke seems to have.

And prosecute where necessary.

Like this one.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Agree with this WYD, KC must ensure that she signs nda if there's to be a financial settlement and if she blabs, all deals are off and money to be repaid.
OR - when she blabs she is locked in the tower in a padded room where she can see, but not touch, the crown jewels with Jim Bowen playing on repeat saying "lets have a look at what you could have won" 🙏🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder if there will be any footage or a photo of Meghan in Indianapolis seeing as today is the Power of Women event.

Reactions: 25
Her podcast has tanked
Prince & Princess of Wales have attended Royal banquet in their finery including Diana's tiara
Princess Charlotte rumoured to be getting title Duchess of Edinburgh like the Queen
No titles for her kids
Documentary no fanfare
Spare book already panned

She must be feeling crap 🤣
I think she's probably more upset about not being invited to some a or b list hollywood parties.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why isn't that met cop not talking about the disgusting and evil threats to Catherine and even the Cambridge children. Very suspicious this coming out now about smeg.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I have just noticed that Better Up deleted that tweet that said "Remind yourself that every no is a step toward a yes". It also seems that in this last podcast Meghan lied about who's idea it was to have these men on in the final episode as she states it was her idea but in the very next paragraph she states it was Harry's idea, I mean she can't even get the little details right in her podcast as she is contradicting herself in literally the same paragraph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.