Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
'Meghan said their focus right now is being of service, and that attending glitzy events like the MET Gala is wasted time and energy that could be put to good use towards those suffering and in need,'

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! The sixwife would have hopped her private broomstick and rode code 3 (lights and sirens) to attend the glitzy Obama birthday or the Met Gala parties- stuffed into a little black dress like a sausage, just like she wore to the lion king premier.
Oh wow at bib ... she's just alienated everyone who went to the MET GALA.:eek: Way to go Smeggy, keep digging.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Chita

VIP Member
Harry has gone all Hollywood, and along with his version of Pretty Woman [ a poster I shared earlier called Grifty Woman] here is his latest venture to be made by organic Broccoli productions......................

As 6th in line to the throne he has been allocated 006 status by M.

legs 2 001.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

AnnieCox

From an article by Judith Woods re the photographs in today's Daily Telegraph;

Throughout her 73 years of wedlock, the Queen somehow managed to communicate her position without feeling the need to stand like a Portsmouth pub bouncer at chucking-out time.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

kev1974

VIP Member
Just watched Prince William's Earthshot nominations announcement video. What an absolutely brilliant project. Lots of highlighting of some superb eco and planet-fixing projects, but not done in a preachy woke way at all.

Woko Moano and her hapless hazno must be absolutely fuming that they didn't think of it and aren't part of it. I can see it massively promoting Prince WiIliam as a world leader on eco matters, it's his "Duke of Edinburgh awards", and he'll be known for it for decades. It's everything that Hazno could and should have been, if he hadn't gone too far into woke lecturing.

Well done William.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

SazzyB

Time magazine also made Hitler their person of the year in 1938, Wallis Simpson in 1936 & Stalin was twice the person of the year in 1939 & 1942. Hardly a list of repute in my opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Okay, so not only did they take time out of maternity leave to take several photos. Not a single photo shows any sign of the compassion they claim they have! All dressed up, showing off the bling, the f*** me eyes from Meghan! She is clearly back in her element of taking centre stage spotlight. And Harry agreed to do this!!! This goes against everything he has been saying for years how he hates the spotlight Honestly huge joke that these guys are featured when as many have said, they have RAN AWAY not TO family, block and spread lies and horrendous information while playing victim.

• Sick
  • Heart

Octoblob

“In a world where everyone has an opinion about people they don’t know, the duke and duchess have compassion for the people they don’t know. They don’t just opine. They run toward the struggle," writes @chefjoseandres"

Run toward the struggle?! By running to a California mansion???

They don’t just opine?! That’s literally all they do!

Compassion for people they don’t know?! Like the poor Indian women she’s bought her hair from? Leaving aside the complete lack of compassion they have shown to a dying 99 year old, I mean honestly having compassion… it’s not that big an ask is it? Doesn’t everyone? I don’t know any Afghans, I still have compassion for them. It’s not hard and it’s not worthy of appearing in Time magazine. It’s just basic fucking kindness… and they think they deserve some sort of special award for it?!

• Heart
  • Haha

knoddle

VIP Member
'Meghan said their focus right now is being of service, and that attending glitzy events like the MET Gala is wasted time and energy that could be put to good use towards those suffering and in need,'

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! The sixwife would have hopped her private broomstick and rode code 3 (lights and sirens) to attend the glitzy Obama birthday or the Met Gala parties- stuffed into a little black dress like a sausage, just like she wore to the lion king premier.

• Haha
  • Wow

the musician

Chatty Member
Was the wife's aim to try and replicate this photo with Haz holding her shoulder? You know, because nothing is a coincidence with her. Oedipus complex or what?! 🤮
1631719521443.png
1631719509805.png

• Sick
  • Haha

D. A.

VIP Member
Thanks @Doodlebug005 for great title and @Cassandra333 for starting new thread and great recap

This has angered me so much. Who the fuck does she think she is? 'won't allow herself to feel vulnerable this time'?? Really? If the BRF put any funds towards their stay I don't think the flying shit and tomatoes will just be aimed at TW & PWB....

I have thought some more.
If the future King & his family can travel to France & back without any media or fuss then the idiots could do the same to visit GanGan.
They will not. Because they NEED the spectacle, the fuss. Everything the say they hate, they want.
If the BRF can't see this & react accordingly then they are screwed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

purple_soph

There was a post in the last thread about Smeggy’s simian line on her hand.

I actually studied palmistry a few years ago on a course, and it is fascinating. I only ever read hands for fun and as a party trick, and I’m a bit rusty, so I looked up the characteristics in my text book:

Intense obsessive personality.
Repressed, silently raging.
Put all feelings and ideas into goals in a relentless manner.
Often found on highly successful people (but at what cost)
Emotionally and psychologically closed.
Often unconcerned about their appearance.
Socially awkward, highly repressed.
Stuck in patterns, never let go of grudges.
Intense focus can blind them to feelings of others.

Religious fanatics and criminals have a disproportionately high number of simian lines.

It is seen in high numbers of Down’s people, but the difference here is that the ‘feelings’ line has dominance over the ‘thinking’ line, not the other way around as in Smeggy’s hand.

Tony Blair also has a Simian line …..

First time poster, long time lurker so I hope I have posted properly 😊

• Heart
  • Wow

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Bright shiny new thread. Title by @Doolebug005. Had to alter it a bit, sorry.

Vague recollections of last thread.
We don't like Meghan and Harry.
We don't like Andrew either.
We're not impressed with people who use academic and other titles outside of work
We think Sunshine Sachs have either resigned or been sacked.
No invite to the Met Gala.
Didn't win an Emmy and were booed at the National TV Awards.
A lot of new cats joined the Pussy Squad and a couple of dogs I think?
Harry should keep his nose out of the American Military as well as our Military.
We all mourned the dead from 9/11 and shared our stories of the day.
We suspect that the 'in memorium' placed on the Markles website was actually so they could data mine peoples info. This is dispicable.
We wonder where the $3 million for the elephants has gone.
There is discussion of the Markles returning to the UK and meeting with the Queen. We recommend that they are searched for hidden cameras and recording devices first.
As always there were some fantastic memes and cartoons. We have some very talented members here.
Can't think of anything else. Please add whatever I've missed.
Last thread here:

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
A laughing stock. 18 months in Hotel California with her and he’s wearing lifts, got fake teeth and sporting a syrup.

How his army ‘mates’ must laugh.

I think a DDoS attack must be aimed at the whole site.

OH FUCK! Colour me so so stupid.

I thought DDoS was Duke & Duchess of Sussex. On account of their 'Brand Team' yapping a few months ago.

Mortified:oops: Just kill me now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours!
This was in the DM two weeks ago .......

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have made a donation to a non-profit organisation which is distributing hot meals to hospitals and shelters across Haiti following the devastating earthquake.

The Duke, 36, and Duchess of Sussex, 40, who are currently living in their £11million mansion in California, donated to the World Central Kitchen (WCK) via their Archewell Foundation.

The organisation - run by their friend, Spanish chef Jose Andre - works globally 'using food to empower communities and strengthen economies' by providing hot meals to people in need around the world.

Jose is a personal friend of the Sussexes - as well as appearing on the first episode of the couple's podcast, alongside other prolific figures like Sir Elton John - the chef took part in Meghan Markle's recent birthday campaign. Called 40x40, the initiative called on 40 of her friends to give 40 minutes of their time to help mentor women who lost their jobs due to Covid.

The same Jose Andre who wrote the piece attached to these new pictures.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Seriously, what's going on with their hair. Was there a sale on at the fur fabric factory ?
That is what really fucks me off about her. She claims to celebrate her black culture etc but then goes overboard trying to make her hair look as different as it can ever be from her natural hair. It’s not as if she is merely straightening it, or adding a simple pony tail piece, or wearing some clip-ins to make it look longer. She has either had a massive amount of real hair extensions glued in or she is wearing a wig made from real hair to make it look so smooth, thick, and straight.

The hair she is ‘wearing’ would be amazing if it was real, but it cannot be further away from the natural hair of the culture she champions so much and claims to be part of. A black woman on Twitter today remarked on Smeg’s fake hair and said how furious and upset it made her feel for Smeg to be picking and choosing parts of black culture / heritage only when it suits her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55