Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH duck! Colour me so so stupid.

I thought DDoS was Duke & Duchess of Sussex. On account of their 'Brand Team' yapping a few months ago.

Mortified:oops: Just kill me now 😂
Well that's at least four of us who have learnt something new today - you, Scotch, petal petunia and me. Every day's a school day!👩‍🎓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She is amongst many, many other things so thick waisted and still doesn’t know how to dress for her shape.
Thank the Maker someone else finally said it. I mean I've been sitting here all day thinking that white jumpsuit has "wide load" written all over it and I don't know why anyone would be caught dead in it let alone do a photoshoot in it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I am not really surprised that they made the list. They dominated headlines again and again and even now create lots of buzz in comment sections, blogs, yt …. They are icons of this year. If they are iconic humanitarians or iconic idiots is up for debate. They are certainly a polarising couple.
But those photos….. the black and white in front of a forest? Looks like a weak photoshop for a fantasy fanfic cover. She looks wide? I guess, it is just as hard to loose the baby weight as it was the first time. But now she doesn’t have to show up for stuff for everyone to see. Bet she hated it when she came back as a working royal and realised she didn’t look stellar. His hair job is just asking to be mocked. I mean, why???? The other two pictures are nice, but they look like fashion commercials (or watches). Nothing screams “boots on the ground” but more “rich saviour”.
They could have easily slimmed her down in photoshop. They shopped every other part of it; why did they stop with the fat suit??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Has she got stilts under those pants, her legs are never that long?

Oh, I've just realised that's her part in the Weeping Sores circus act ........ he juggles and she struts about on stilts all day ........ suppose they have to do everything they can to put food on the table these days.
You cracked it. You win the interweb (when we get it fixed).

After the Times photographer left it was back to business, pratice makes perfect and that Disney Land job interview is on the near horizon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hahahahaaaaa, the bloody kiss of death, having that pair of prize pricks on the cover of a magazine 😀😀😀😅😅😅😅
Theyll remain on the shelves, unsold - except for the poor c***s who subscribe to it hahahahahahaaaaaa
Hey...remember when we were trying to figure out how to make copies of MM's book unsellable? A magazine is super easy. Just look through it, scrunch it a bit. Put it back. No one wants a wrinkled, smudged magazine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You cracked it. You win the interweb (when we get it fixed).

After the Times photographer left it was back to business, pratice makes perfect and that Disney Land job interview is on the near horizon.

You've made him the size of an oompa loompa 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@Pom Bear The cake picture you posted near the end of the last thread had me crying with laughter. 😂 Not seen it before....... the legs, the faces, the hair 😂 just so much wrong with it but so much to laugh at.😂:ROFLMAO:😂
Looooool it's so awful 😄😄😄 and an actual life size cake as well 😄😄😘 xx.
I had to make my mark on it....

Loooool 🤭

Resizer_16317365334520.jpg

Time to catch up 😄 x
New thread and title ❤🥰🥰❤💕😘 x

Resizer_16272155203040.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.