Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, what's going on with their hair. Was there a sale on at the fur fabric factory ?
That is what really fucks me off about her. She claims to celebrate her black culture etc but then goes overboard trying to make her hair look as different as it can ever be from her natural hair. It’s not as if she is merely straightening it, or adding a simple pony tail piece, or wearing some clip-ins to make it look longer. She has either had a massive amount of real hair extensions glued in or she is wearing a wig made from real hair to make it look so smooth, thick, and straight.

The hair she is ‘wearing’ would be amazing if it was real, but it cannot be further away from the natural hair of the culture she champions so much and claims to be part of. A black woman on Twitter today remarked on Smeg’s fake hair and said how furious and upset it made her feel for Smeg to be picking and choosing parts of black culture / heritage only when it suits her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
That pose she has is terrible. It looks as if she made number 2 in her pants! What are they thinking? And Time magazine is nothing but a useless rag. The last time I saw one was about 10 years ago - it had a total of about 20 pages and it was already getting very “woke.” No one subscribes to these magazines anymore. A doctor’s waiting room used to have them but no offices waste money on magazines anymore.

Reactions: 38
Yes, I did too. First thought in fact.

Great first post and welcome to the forum.
I've said earlier that I have the simian line on both my palms. Can't say I recognise myself in your post though :LOL:
The Australian bodybuilder @nathan on Instagram posted yesterday that he had two simian creases too! He was looking for others to get in touch with him.

Are you an Australian metalhead Cassandra?

View attachment 764588

Harry is the son of the future King Charles...Smeggy looks like she's channeling a King Charles Spaniel with that hairdo :ROFLMAO:
Nooooo! I've had three gorgeous little King Charles Spaniels and they're lovely little dogs. They're my best friends and slept in my bed.

Please don't compare ratface to such wonderful creatures. Smegs isn't fit to drink from their bowl!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I ask that we all take a minute's silence in honour and memory of the tea cups, tea pots and all other crockery destroyed in Monteshito in the last hours. RIP.
😈
Pinocchio must be FUMING over the lack of worldwide adoration. All the jokes, the memes! Poor Pablo, poor chickens.
All I can think of is pubes when I see the photoshop job of PWB's head. Maybe they did a transplant from that area? 🤣
If the spread leg stance wasn't already Pinocchio trademarked I would be wondering if she was splitting herself so the viewer gaze would be less focussed on her middle. Why not wear a brighter colour when wandering through the trees so you stand out? Oh, also, if she's wearing white for the suffragette movement as the pandering waffle states, why isn't PWB wearing it too in solidarity?

Interesting comparing clothing prices of Pinocchio and Catherine. Victoria Beckham (as posted above) versus the below (same twitterer points out Catherine's blouse was worn in May 2016):

Some GBNews commentary: Dan Wootton, starts at 6.32 (sorry, device not wanting to let me share from the right second)

Colin Brazier with Tom Slater (Spiked) - CB makes a lovely reference to the garden stroll shot looking a bit Eden-like:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
One more 🥰
Back tomorrow x
Zoom in to see more detail, made too small lol.

Resizer_16317558774990.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Very interesting recent post 🤔
Well, it actually makes sense if the entire reason Begs&Smegs aren't being invited to these things is due to the reluctance of hosts to piss off the real royals. If that is the case - which I suspect it is - it's very much in the interests of said hosts to get the information "out there" (indirectly of course) so Brenda knows not to put them on the Buckingham Palace shitlist.

She may well have been *told* to publicize the fact that they weren't invited, in a plausibly deniable fashion.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Thank the Maker someone else finally said it. I mean I've been sitting here all day thinking that white jumpsuit has "wide load" written all over it and I don't know why anyone would be caught dead in it let alone do a photoshoot in it!
On the DM memes it shows the Times pics and under one it says they were dressed by a Cara or Clara someone but the rest of it is cut off.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I ask that we all take a minute's silence in honour and memory of the tea cups, tea pots and all other crockery destroyed in Monteshito in the last hours. RIP.
😈
Pinocchio must be FUMING over the lack of worldwide adoration. All the jokes, the memes! Poor Pablo, poor chickens.
All I can think of is pubes when I see the photoshop job of PWB's head. Maybe they did a transplant from that area? 🤣
If the spread leg stance wasn't already Pinocchio trademarked I would be wondering if she was splitting herself so the viewer gaze would be less focussed on her middle. Why not wear a brighter colour when wandering through the trees so you stand out? Oh, also, if she's wearing white for the suffragette movement as the pandering waffle states, why isn't PWB wearing it too in solidarity?

Interesting comparing clothing prices of Pinocchio and Catherine. Victoria Beckham (as posted above) versus the below (same twitterer points out Catherine's blouse was worn in May 2016):

Some GBNews commentary: Dan Wootton, starts at 6.32 (sorry, device not wanting to let me share from the right second)

Colin Brazier with Tom Slater (Spiked) - CB makes a lovely reference to the garden stroll shot looking a bit Eden-like:

The colours of the Suffragette movement are purple, white, and green. I learned this at university as the student union female toilets were painted in these vivid shades and I was interested to learn why.

If Smegatron is wearing ‘white’ to symbolise the suffragettes, she is having a bleeping laugh! One of the screenshots below describes why white is a suffragette colour. Smeg and white just do not work. See the quote.

Also, talking about WHITE…

Smeg wore a full white dress just days after she had ‘given birth’ to ‘Archie’ for a LIVE appearance and PHOTOS in front of the WORLDWIDE media. I cannot imagine ANY WOMAN wearing a plain white dress only THREE DAYS after giving birth. It would look like a murder scene after an hour or two!

I was advised to bring dark coloured towels to hospital when I went in for my first born. For very bleeping obvious reasons. They don’t tell you to bring a load of maternity / heavy flow sanitary towels and loads of non-white knickers into hospital for nowt! Dark coloured nighties and PJs were also a necessity.

It is all a blur to me now but I will never forget the amount of blood loss (everywhere) afterwards (my towel, the sheets, the shower cubicle, the bath, the bathroom tiles, the toilet, my trousers etc) and how it went on, lessening a lot of course, for several weeks. During that time I only ever wore dark leggings, dark PJs, or jeans just in case. To wear WHITE in front of THE WORLD just THREE DAYS after giving birth is unfathomable!

Even with the best sanitary protection and doctors in the world, there is NO WAY I could have avoided a small blood splat or two somewhere on my clothing just days after the birth. It would’ve been impossible. NOONE who has had a vaginal delivery would EVER EVER wear WHITE just three days afterwards to pose for worldwide photos. Only a woman 100% sure of no unpredictable ‘red’ marks would consider a white dress. Of course, Smeg was 100% confident her pure white dress would remain pure…because…she didn’t give birth herself. The PURE WHITE DRESS proved everything we suspected. She knows NOTHING about pregnancy and childbirth because she has never been through it herself.

Today? Here she is again fully dressed in PURE WHITE. The ‘birth’ of the ‘second child’ was supposed to have taken place in June this year. So that is approx 3 months ago. Still, I don’t think I would‘ve had the confidence or 100% certainty to wear a pure white dress so soon afterwards, especially in front of cameras that would project my photos to the whole wide world.

Despite the very many dodgy moon bump photos and videos, I think her love of wearing ‘all white‘ so soon (3 days) after ‘giving birth’ is the REAL giveaway. No other woman would be able to risk it for obvious reasons. Her arrogance and self righteousness meant she couldn’t be bothered to ask the advice of other REAL mothers. As a result, she has shown herself up spectacularly. She clearly doesn’t know about postnatal bloodloss and never arsed herself to find out.

Her lack of attention to the small details will be the cause of her downfall.

PS Those of you who have delivered by c-section, would you be confident wearing white three days after delivering your baby? Please excuse my ignorance for asking this question, I have no one close to ask about this. I know you are meant to rest and not lift or drive for several weeks after a caesarean as it is a very serious operation. But I do not know what the aftermath entails in terms of being able to wear full white outfits, if you get my drift!

Attachments

• Heart
The colours of the Suffragette movement are purple, white, and green. I learned this at university as the student union female toilets were painted in these vivid shades and I was interested to learn why.

If Smegatron is wearing ‘white’ to symbolise the suffragettes, she is having a bleeping laugh! One of the screenshots below describes why white is a suffragette colour. Smeg and white just do not work. See the quote.

Smeg wore a full white dress just days after she had ‘given birth’ to ‘Archie’ for a LIVE appearance and PHOTOS in front of the WORLDWIDE media. I cannot imagine ANY WOMAN wearing a plain white dress only THREE DAYS after giving birth. It would look like a murder scene after an hour or two!

I was advised to bring dark coloured towels to hospital when I went in for my first born. For very bleeping obvious reasons. They don’t tell you to bring a load of maternity / heavy flow sanitary towels and loads of non-white knickers into hospital for nowt! Dark coloured nighties and PJs were also a necessity.

It is all a blur to me now but I will never forget the amount of blood loss (everywhere) afterwards (my towel, the sheets, the shower cubicle, the bath, the bathroom tiles, the toilet, my trousers etc) and how it went on, lessening a lot of course, for several weeks. During that time I only ever wore dark leggings, dark PJs, or jeans just in case. To wear WHITE in front of THE WORLD just THREE DAYS after giving birth is unfathomable!

Even with the best sanitary protection and doctors in the world, there is NO WAY I could have avoided a small blood splat or two somewhere on my clothing just days after the birth. It would’ve been impossible. NOONE who has had a vaginal delivery would EVER EVER wear WHITE just three days afterwards to pose for worldwide photos. Only a woman 100% sure of no unpredictable ‘red’ marks would consider a white dress. Of course, Smeg was 100% confident her pure white dress would remain pure…because…she didn’t give birth herself. The PURE WHITE DRESS proved everything we suspected. She knows NOTHING about pregnancy and childbirth because she has never been through it herself.

Today? Here she is again fully dressed in PURE WHITE. The ‘birth’ of the ‘second child’ was supposed to have taken place in June this year. So that is approx 3 months ago. Still, I don’t think I would‘ve had the confidence or 100% certainty to wear a pure white dress so soon afterwards, especially in front of cameras that would project my photos to the whole wide world.

Despite the very many dodgy moon bump photos and videos, I think her love of wearing ‘all white‘ so soon (3 days) after ‘giving birth’ is the REAL giveaway. No other woman would be able to risk it for obvious reasons. Her arrogance and self righteousness meant she couldn’t be bothered to ask the advice of other REAL mothers. As a result, she has shown herself up spectacularly. She clearly doesn’t know about postnatal bloodloss and never arsed herself to find out.

PS Those of you who have delivered by c-section, would you be confident wearing white three days after delivering your baby? Please excuse my ignorance for asking this question, I have no one close to ask about this. I know you are meant to rest and not lift or drive for several weeks after a caesarean as it is a very serious operation. But I do not know what the aftermath entails in terms of being able to wear full white outfits, if you get my drift!
I had a c section, still bleed after that too, I didn’t find it too bad but my mate has had two c sections and had loads of blood loss. so either way she is a total liar as I agree no woman 3dpost partum is wearing a white dress

• Heart
Reactions: 35

All three of mine were c-sections. The bleeding was as bad as you describe. It went on for weeks. I would never have worn anything white. And the baby spits up non-stop so no white tops either. Permanent stains on everything.

• Heart
I had a c section, still bleed after that too, I didn’t find it too bad but my mate has had two c sections and had loads of blood loss. so either way she is a total liar as I agree no woman 3dpost partum is wearing a white dress
Thank you for answering my very personal and delicate question. I really appreciate it as noone close to me has had a c section, so I have not been able to ask anyone.

So, the advice to bring dark coloured towels, dark pjs, dark knickers, and lots of maternity pads still applies to women who have a planned c-section. I have always wondered this due to the difference in delivery method. But, thinking about it, the ‘aftermath’ has to come out somehow. Sorry!

The reason I asked if the ‘aftermath’ for csections was the same is because I wondered if MM would use a csection as her excuse for wearing white. Ie, because she had a csection, she didn’t need to worry about ‘leakages’ as the caesarean had taken care of it all. I wasn't sure if the ‘after effects’ were the same following a csection, but it seems to be so from what you have written.

So, basically, Smeg has no justifiable reason to explain why she wore a pure white, full dress, just three days postpartum to have her photo taken by worldwide photographers. I wondered if she would use having a caesarean as a reason for wearing white, ie no blood loss from her nethers. But, thanks to @Tui , I have learned she cannot use this as a reason.

So? How CAN she explain how she was confident enough to wear an all white dress in front of the world’s media just three days after giving birth? Has any woman on here done the same???? I think this is one of the duck ups that will end up ‘outing’ her.

There are no children, I strongly believe that.

I reckon Smegcheese wanted to get Prince and Princess titles for her ‘imaginary’ kids so she could then merch the tit out of ‘them’ and their connection to the Queen while they were small and unknowing. Smeggan would then, in later years, explain the ‘imaginary kids’ away by them being at nursery / boarding school / uni / then…completely private adults. All the while raking money in for her (invisible) offsprings’ connection to the Queen.

It all sounds so farfetched and something out of a ridiculous drama book. But, remember, the TRUTH is often stranger than FICTION.

These two spineless fuckers have ’dupers’ delight’ (thinking that they have) tricked the whole world about their kids etc. They feel super smug that they (think) have conned everyone across the globe into thinking they have two kids. Newsflash, there are no kids. We on here spotted the dupe ages ago. We are wise to those two fake fuckers. We know exactly what their game is. Money, money, money….

• Heart
Reactions: 35
You still bleed after a c-section, but for some it’s way less than with a vaginal birth. I will say, however, I have seen many woman wearing crisp white shortly after birth in the last years. I definitely could have done. It’s not as if you ruin every piece of clothing you wear in that time. Kate’s dress when she left the hospital with Charlotte basically had a white skirt too. And that even earlier after birth than M. I mean, you have those massive pads, you wear knickers… and they don’t sit or lounge around in those white items. It’s a photo op outfit they wear for what 30minutes max?

Reactions: 28
Seriously, what's going on with their hair. Was there a sale on at the fur fabric factory ?
I’ve never seen the likes of such fakery! That’s not Megaslut’s hair, teeth, lips, nose, body, and it sure as Hell is not how No Balls looks! He hasn’t had that much hair since he was 12! They look absolutely ridiculous. If a real brush was used to photo brush their pictures for that cover there would only be one bristle left afterwards!

I’ve decided that they look like mannequins in a cheap department store. 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That is what really fucks me off about her. She claims to celebrate her black culture etc but then goes overboard trying to make her hair look as different as it can ever be from her natural hair. It’s not as if she is merely straightening it, or adding a simple pony tail piece, or wearing some clip-ins to make it look longer. She has either had a massive amount of real hair extensions glued in or she is wearing a wig made from real hair to make it look so smooth, thick, and straight.

The hair she is ‘wearing’ would be amazing if it was real, but it cannot be further away from the natural hair of the culture she champions so much and claims to be part of. A black woman on Twitter today remarked on Smeg’s fake hair and said how furious and upset it made her feel for Smeg to be picking and choosing parts of black culture / heritage only when it suits her.
Apologies for over-posting today 🤣
I promise to STFU tomorrow but so many things resonated today.
THIS is a conversation we have a LOT at home. I am mixed race but we have black fam/friends/business partners that agree she's bad news. If she's such a bleeping feminist why is she wearing the hair off a woman living in poverty in 3rd world country??
Look what Page Six says!
This is what the US media NOT affiliated with CBS or 🌞 Sux thinks:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
With the hair, the cut of the white dress I can’t help but feel she is going all single white female on Kate.
The style of the hair for sure.

And I agree; suffragette colours were mostly purple and green; white is the colour of surrender.

As for the poses in trousers- she looks so wide and so big. Those trousers look too big for her.
It’s almost as though she wants to make her self look more Hilary and less Hollywood.
Either way 🤢

This on the DM.

One of the comments says:

green_eyes, Malahide, Ireland, 34 minutes ago

Meghan, Meghan, Meghan ugh! What happened to that student at Washington university in St Louis who ripped up all the American flags on 9/11

Is this something she did or some other current USA news?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Is everyone still voting?
Need to keep them at the top!
I’m also voting for Amber Heard, Joe Biden and Robin Diangelo but there hasn’t been any movement for ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.