Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bright shiny new thread. Title by @Doolebug005. Had to alter it a bit, sorry.

Vague recollections of last thread.
We don't like Meghan and Harry.
We don't like Andrew either.
We're not impressed with people who use academic and other titles outside of work
We think Sunshine Sachs have either resigned or been sacked.
No invite to the Met Gala.
Didn't win an Emmy and were booed at the National TV Awards.
A lot of new cats joined the Pussy Squad and a couple of dogs I think?
Harry should keep his nose out of the American Military as well as our Military.
We all mourned the dead from 9/11 and shared our stories of the day.
We suspect that the 'in memorium' placed on the Markles website was actually so they could data mine peoples info. This is dispicable.
We wonder where the $3 million for the elephants has gone.
There is discussion of the Markles returning to the UK and meeting with the Queen. We recommend that they are searched for hidden cameras and recording devices first.
As always there were some fantastic memes and cartoons. We have some very talented members here.
Can't think of anything else. Please add whatever I've missed.
Last thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Bright shiny new thread. Title by @Doolebug005. Had to alter it a bit, sorry.

Vague recollections of last thread.
We don't like Meghan and Harry.
We don't like Andrew either.
We're not impressed with people who use academic and other titles outside of work
We think Sunshine Sachs have either resigned or been sacked.
No invite to the Met Gala.
Didn't win an Emmy and were booed at the National TV Awards.
A lot of new cats joined the Pussy Squad and a couple of dogs I think?
Harry should keep his nose out of the American Military as well as our Military.
We all mourned the dead from 9/11 and shared our stories of the day.
We suspect that the 'in memorium' placed on the Markles website was actually so they could data mine peoples info. This is dispicable.
We wonder where the $3 million for the elephants has gone.
There is discussion of the Markles returning to the UK and meeting with the Queen. We recommend that they are searched for hidden cameras and recording devices first.
As always there were some fantastic memes and cartoons. We have some very talented members here.
Can't think of anything else. Please add whatever I've missed.
Last thread here:
Thanks @Doodlebug005 for great title and @Cassandra333 for starting new thread and great recap

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
@Pom Bear The cake picture you posted near the end of the last thread had me crying with laughter. 😂 Not seen it before....... the legs, the faces, the hair 😂 just so much wrong with it but so much to laugh at.😂:ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
duck off you are not wanted cheeky fucker
I suggest TQ treats her to a very stern 'Feck Orfff' but I suspect she won't :poop:

'full control over any press briefings' indeed:mad: Bloody vile old trout

I really hope the sum total of press briefings is zero.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Taken from the article:

"Ideally, she'd like to come back in late September or October, especially if the plans for a public tribute to Princess Diana go ahead. But she has conditions: she wants guards by her and her family's side 24/7, five-star lodgings and an assurance that she'll over any press briefings, as well as her timetable while she's here. She also wants Harry by her side at all times...

My first response was :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Making demands as though we're desperate for her to be here. If this article is true then there is no clearer sign of her delusion than this. She's mad, literally insane.

But then I thought about this trip. Tarot by Andie did a spread to see if they were trying to get money from Prince Philips will, which is bad enough but what if they're trying to get money early from the Queens will? Who hassles a 95 year old for their inheritence?
I hope that's not true but I wouldn't put it past them. I think they've definitely run out of money. Demanding five-star accomodation? Why don't they just book where they want to stay? And they're not here on Royal business so why should we pay for guards? If she's at any press briefing, she'll be booed and jeered. As for her timetable...she'll be booed where ever she goes so that means she'll be stuck in a hotel for the duration of her visit.
Like I said, literally insane.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
There was a post in the last thread about Smeggy’s simian line on her hand.

I actually studied palmistry a few years ago on a course, and it is fascinating. I only ever read hands for fun and as a party trick, and I’m a bit rusty, so I looked up the characteristics in my text book:

Intense obsessive personality.
Repressed, silently raging.
Put all feelings and ideas into goals in a relentless manner.
Often found on highly successful people (but at what cost)
Emotionally and psychologically closed.
Often unconcerned about their appearance.
Socially awkward, highly repressed.
Stuck in patterns, never let go of grudges.
Intense focus can blind them to feelings of others.

Religious fanatics and criminals have a disproportionately high number of simian lines.

It is seen in high numbers of Down’s people, but the difference here is that the ‘feelings’ line has dominance over the ‘thinking’ line, not the other way around as in Smeggy’s hand.

Tony Blair also has a Simian line …..

First time poster, long time lurker so I hope I have posted properly 😊

• Heart
  • Wow
Taken from the article:

"Ideally, she'd like to come back in late September or October, especially if the plans for a public tribute to Princess Diana go ahead. But she has conditions: she wants guards by her and her family's side 24/7, five-star lodgings and an assurance that she'll over any press briefings, as well as her timetable while she's here. She also wants Harry by her side at all times...

My first response was :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Making demands as though we're desperate for her to be here. If this article is true then there is no clearer sign of her delusion than this. She's mad, literally insane.

But then I thought about this trip. Tarot by Andie did a spread to see if they were trying to get money from Prince Philips will, which is bad enough but what if they're trying to get money early from the Queens will? Who hassles a 95 year old for their inheritence?
I hope that's not true but I wouldn't put it past them. I think they've definitely run out of money. Demanding five-star accomodation? Why don't they just book where they want to stay? And they're not here on Royal business so why should we pay for guards? If she's at any press briefing, she'll be booed and jeered. As for her timetable...she'll be booed where ever she goes so that means she'll be stuck in a hotel for the duration of her visit.

If I were the Queen [I know....HUGE stretch] - I would change my will and divide Harry's portion between a rescue chicken charity and the elephant's charity he promised to donate millions to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Taken from the article:

I dunno. I agree with you, but TQ has shown herself so weak with regard to Hazno that she might actually go with it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Thank you for shiney new fred and excellent title.

I cant read that article, can anyone make it bigger or c&p pretty please?

If I were any of the RF (I know, another HUGE stretch :ROFLMAO: ) I'd be battening down the hatches faster than you could say Hurricane Smegzie. Mind you, she must have experienced the odd tropical storm or two in her yachting days...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks @Doodlebug005 for great title and @Cassandra333 for starting new thread and great recap

This has angered me so much. Who the duck does she think she is? 'won't allow herself to feel vulnerable this time'?? Really? If the BRF put any funds towards their stay I don't think the flying tit and tomatoes will just be aimed at TW & PWB....

I have thought some more.
If the future King & his family can travel to France & back without any media or fuss then the idiots could do the same to visit GanGan.
They will not. Because they NEED the spectacle, the fuss. Everything the say they hate, they want.
If the BRF can't see this & react accordingly then they are screwed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If I were the Queen [I know....HUGE stretch] - I would change my will and divide Harry's portion between a rescue chicken charity and the elephant's charity he promised to donate millions to.
I’d be “I will pay for your children’s school fees. On their 35th birthdays I will give them a sum equal to the 2021 relative value of £5 million. Your own wish to be financially independent will be duly respected and no monies of any kind or inheritance will be offered to you”

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Taken from the article:

I think the key phrase in there is if the Princess Di thing goes ahead. She wants the publicity that would bring.

Good enough reason for it not to go ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I've given it a go but not sure how successful it will be because I haven't done this before.
Edited to add - That didn't work, printing still too small. I could try and type it out?

Reactions: 14
There was a post in the last thread about Smeggy’s simian line on her hand.

I actually studied palmistry a few years ago on a course, and it is fascinating. I only ever read hands for fun and as a party trick, and I’m a bit rusty, so I looked up the characteristics in my text book:

Intense obsessive personality.
Repressed, silently raging.
Put all feelings and ideas into goals in a relentless manner.
Often found on highly successful people (but at what cost)
Emotionally and psychologically closed.
Often unconcerned about their appearance.
Socially awkward, highly repressed.
Stuck in patterns, never let go of grudges.
Intense focus can blind them to feelings of others.

Religious fanatics and criminals have a disproportionately high number of simian lines.

It is seen in high numbers of Down’s people, but the difference here is that the ‘feelings’ line has dominance over the ‘thinking’ line, not the other way around as in Smeggy’s hand.

Tony Blair also has a Simian line …..

First time poster, long time lurker so I hope I have posted properly 😊
Welcome Purple Soph...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I personally don't believe magazine articles. She has no intention of coming back

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
RE The Express article in the last thread. It isn't news, no one is expecting them to have a formal summit with royal aides. The Sandringham Summit was mostly Charles and William with HM adding her own touches.

That doesn't mean they're going to give in to all their demands. Besides it's the Express, check out their royal stories sidebar. Half the stories contradict each other.

However they don't want privacy unless it's to pitch something to HMTQ. I think they're both desperate for photos which "prove" their royal status and that will include one of "Lilibet Meets Lilibet". It's also highly likely that everyone in the palace is aware they'll try and bring cameras for various Netflix projects and that's not likely to be allowed "oh, no sorry Harry, private meeting, just like you wanted!"

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Happy New Thread! Congrats and thank you! 🥳

Thank you for shiney new fred and excellent title.

If I were any of the RF (I know, another HUGE stretch :ROFLMAO: ) I'd be battening down the hatches faster than you could say Hurricane Smegzie. Mind you, she must have experienced the odd tropical storm or two in her yachting days...
Names have been altered because my fingers refused to type anything else 😇

It's been 18 months since she waved goodbye to the UK - and she's made it pretty clear that she's not in any rush to return. So, there were a few surprised faces over at Buckingham Palace last week, after reports that Meghan Markle's set to accompany Prince Harry on a flying visit back to Blighty. According to insiders, Shysters have requested a meeting with the Queen, as they hope to build bridges following a year of tension. They also want to introduce HM to her namesake - 3 month old Sproglina - and reacquaint her with their 2 year old son Farchie.
The Shysters' return comes just months after Pinocchio and PWB accused "The Firm" of "perpetuating falsehoods" about them during that interview with Orca, and also claimed they'd been subjected to racism by the family. And insiders tell us that Pinocchio won't be bowing down to anyone. Instead, she's issued a list of demands should the big visit take place.
"Pinocchio's return all depends on her receiving certain assurances," says an insider close to the couple, who also claimed that they'd suffered "neglect" while working as senior royals. "Ideally, she'd like to come back in late September or October, especially if the plans for a public tribute to Princess Diana go ahead. But she has conditions: she wants guards by her and her family's side 24/7, five-star lodgings, and an assurance that she'll have full control over any press briefings, as well as her timetable while she's here. She also wants PWB by her side at all times. She's doing this for PWB and the kids as she realises it's important, but after everything she went through in the UK, there's a great deal of reticence."
Eyebrows were raised last week at reports the Shysters have requested a private meeting with HM. Indeed, one insider said "People are shocked by the sheer nerve of it" - especially as it comes following PWB's recent announcement that he's writing a memoir. But the couple have always insisted they have no ill will towards PWB's grandmother and, according to our source, they're keen to extend an olive branch to her personally - so long as Pinocchio has every guarantee that, this time, it's on her terms.
"Pinocchio and PWB are very aware that they still have a lot of critics in the UK," we're told. "Pinocchio, in particular, knows that her every move will be scrutinised, from their method of travel to what she wears. So, she says she's taking the necessary steps to protect herself. There's no way she'd let herself feel as vulnerable as she did the last time she was in the UK."

Edit: Just noticed Cass had snipped it. Great minds.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Have you noticed that the Queen's and PC/C's social media accounts had 3 photos of H and some emojis (HM account) wishing happy birthday to H. Yet the Cambridges only had one photo of H and said "Happy Birthday Prince Harry", thats all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.