Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread could get busy again with an influx of visitors like it did after the Orca interview at this rate!
BIB Do you mean we may get more animals on the thread Hamster? We've got no fowl or fish posters (though "Haddock" are often namechecked by @Nuttynana for some reason). 🐟🐔
All is not lost! Praise be, the Harkles have given everyone A Voice through their inspirational and inclusive "Time" article!
Modest creatures like kippers etc. can now come out of the shadows of Colonial oppression into the sunlit uplands of compassionate Wokedom, thanks to Our Dear Harkles wisdom and leadership! All hail !!!.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm never too sure on what I think about Tarot readings even though I have some decks myself! You've made a good point. Often I think gossip and tarot cards or similar are just a way of expressing our discomfort about certain people, it all seems to come from that sense of 'knowing' even if we don't have the details and truth.
Good point. I am firmly convinced that the tarot readers on youtube etc who do it publicly for money are influenced by their personal opinion and tidbits of info picked up online.
Because so much of tarot reading is instinctual it stands to reason your instincts when reading cards about 'names' will take you in a direction that matches either your personal feelings or the feelings of the masses/public. Difficult tightrope to walk for genuine tarot readers I should think.
It can be nigh on impossible to avoid leaking your own feelings about big names. Plus it pays them(the online ones posted here) to joosh things up and cause lots of excited ooh and aaahs.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well I never was and never really sure if I trusted them or not, and they scared me a little. I guess you could say that watching the ones I follow purely on H&M have kind of opened my eyes a little. I even bought a deck but am an absolute novice! I have done a reading on them myself which took me ages in working it all out and how to explain it lol
Good, post a precis of the result of your reading. I'd love to hear your reading of it.:)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
These two clowns really need to take their maternity/paternity leave where they threatened silence for a few months whilst they quietly raise their possibly non existent children.

Everything they do is just baffling in that they get it so, so wrong. To pay so many people in PR, strategy etc and balls up everything you come into contact with really is a special kind of stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
They should feel free to do all this on their own account. They are not part of the royal family so they can do what they want. At their own cost. They are tourists.

I honestly cant imagine how you can be so rude as to invite yourself and then lay demands on what your hosts must and must not do. That is rude beyond words. You mould yourself to the hosts and make sure you do nice things to say thanks. Help out.

As tourists they can do what they would like at their own expense. It's bloody rude. I would not be able to stop myself from saying sure.. no problem, you can have all that. We're just not paying. Oh want us to be your host? Then it's going to be like this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
They should feel free to do all this on their own account. They are not part of the royal family so they can do what they want. At their own cost. They are tourists.

I honestly cant imagine how you can be so rude as to invite yourself and then lay demands on what your hosts must and must not do. That is rude beyond words. You mould yourself to the hosts and make sure you do nice things to say thanks. Help out.

As tourists they can do what they would like at their own expense. It's bloody rude. I would not be able to stop myself from saying sure.. no problem, you can have all that. We're just not paying. Oh want us to be your host? Then it's going to be like this.
I so agree with what you have said except ... they ARE still members of the royal family according to HM herself, who keeps reminding us all of this....you know, much loved members and all of that. So frustrating.
And still listed in LOS including the imaginary children, which is an issue of monarchy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Good, post a precis of the result of your reading. I'd love to hear your reading of it.:)
I actually did post it a few threads back? I would need to post it again I guess if you want in a spoiler tag?
TAROT READING

What is the current situation with Hazbeen and his wife’s marriage?

1631912646534.png

My take from the above is that he is stuck in a routine and it is hard work. Relationship with Meghan is on rocks, there is no support there and he is far away from her at the moment. I also think he is having an affair with someone else and is torn between staying in his current bad. H situation and frightened to leave, or taking a chance with the new person. He is disillusioned and doing everything to excess at the moment to the point of burnout and exhaustion. He sees new opportunities by choosing his new lover but can’t make the final decision yet, but that it might be coming to the end of the cycle.

Sorry no time to do a precis but I did have it on google docs from when I did it the first time...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
A wig on my hubs
May be quite continental
Blood diamonds are this girls best friend

A kiss costs a grand
But isn't my full rental
On your humble yacht
Like some other thot

Men grow bald
As girls grow old
And we all lose our charms in the end

I'm square shaped not pear shaped
My legs have got no shape

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I actually did post it a few threads back? I would need to post it again I guess if you want in a spoiler tag?
TAROT READING

What is the current situation with Hazbeen and his wife’s marriage?

View attachment 768420
My take from the above is that he is stuck in a routine and it is hard work. Relationship with Meghan is on rocks, there is no support there and he is far away from her at the moment. I also think he is having an affair with someone else and is torn between staying in his current bad. H situation and frightened to leave, or taking a chance with the new person. He is disillusioned and doing everything to excess at the moment to the point of burnout and exhaustion. He sees new opportunities by choosing his new lover but can’t make the final decision yet, but that it might be coming to the end of the cycle.

Sorry no time to do a precis but I did have it on google docs from when I did it the first time...
Thanks for re posting that Dolly. It confirms my view that women - and I stand to be corrected by male Tatlers on this thread - often have a deep sense of knowing. We recognise bullshit and seek to confirm our views through gossip, this lovely thread, or tarot and like. I would be totally gobsmacked if it came out that PWBW and PH were living a loving, nurturing family life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A wig on my hubs
May be quite continental

A kiss costs a grand
But isn't my full rental
On your humble yacht
Like some other thot

Men grow bald
As girls grow old
And we all lose our charms in the end

I'm square shaped not pear shaped
My legs have got no shape
A slight embellishment from me to your sterling work
Hope you don't mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
BIB Do you mean we may get more animals on the thread Hamster? We've got no fowl or fish posters (though "Haddock" are often namechecked by @Nuttynana for some reason). 🐟🐔
All is not lost! Praise be, the Harkles have given everyone A Voice through their inspirational and inclusive "Time" article!
Modest creatures like kippers etc. can now come out of the shadows of Colonial oppression into the sunlit uplands of compassionate Wokedom, thanks to Our Dear Harkles wisdom and leadership! All hail !!!.
Does your trout farmer avatar count?
Plus your post should get a good haddock related response from @Nuttynana with any luck. :m

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched Prince William's Earthshot nominations announcement video. What an absolutely brilliant project. Lots of highlighting of some superb eco and planet-fixing projects, but not done in a preachy woke way at all.

Woko Moano and her hapless hazno must be absolutely fuming that they didn't think of it and aren't part of it. I can see it massively promoting Prince WiIliam as a world leader on eco matters, it's his "Duke of Edinburgh awards", and he'll be known for it for decades. It's everything that Hazno could and should have been, if he hadn't gone too far into woke lecturing.

Well done William.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.