Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ xx.
Yep I found it on Google when I typed in prince Harry cakes but came across this one first..๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜˜ x.

View attachment 764950
lol doesn't even look like the models for this were the real H & M - or the cake decorator was actually rubbish at people!
I have watched extreme cakes on netflix so I know there are some really creative and talented cake decorators out there - maybe this one is talented but decided to take the piss?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey...remember when we were trying to figure out how to make copies of MM's book unsellable? A magazine is super easy. Just look through it, scrunch it a bit. Put it back. No one wants a wrinkled, smudged magazine.
Iโ€™ve often wondered who the hell buys it anyway! They used to send it to my work free.

Edited to add: we also get the National Enquirer sent over and itโ€™s far more popular ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's all photoshopped to buggery isn't it, they look bloody ridiculous!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
lol doesn't even look like the models for this were the real H & M - or the cake decorator was actually rubbish at people!
I have watched extreme cakes on netflix so I know there are some really creative and talented cake decorators out there - maybe this one is talented but decided to take the piss?
Loool I be ashamed if I had made those cakes..I think the cakes are both by different decorators, not 100 per cent but look slightly different.

Then there was this one I had put up a few threads ago ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16317377279060.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
'Meghan said their focus right now is being of service, and that attending glitzy events like the MET Gala is wasted time and energy that could be put to good use towards those suffering and in need,'

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! The sixwife would have hopped her private broomstick and rode code 3 (lights and sirens) to attend the glitzy Obama birthday or the Met Gala parties- stuffed into a little black dress like a sausage, just like she wore to the lion king premier.
Oh wow at bib ... she's just alienated everyone who went to the MET GALA.:eek: Way to go Smeggy, keep digging.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Good grief - Time Magazine really have been at the Kool Aid havenโ€™t they?
I remember the days when Time was a serious and respected magazine with people like Kissinger on the cover. The photos we've seen today probably won't end up on the cover but it shows how the magazine's standards have fallen that they'd even consider featuring a Ho and a disgraced runt with loads of self-congratulatory luvvies.

Who's going to buy this trash and read the garbage spouted by the Shxxesseses? Businessmen? Tech billionaires and Silicon Valley People? People who want to read woke tripe will buy Time magazine's main rival "On Heat". They will find inevitably that they have been Markled and it will be interesting to see the circulation figures in 6 months' time.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
FC63975B-CD75-4419-8F52-9805E3A32EB8.jpeg

Just canโ€™t believe that Time magazine doesnโ€™t have decent proof readers โ€ฆ.
anyway Iโ€™ve inserted the comma for them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I donโ€™t think the Time Magazine guff really holds any weight - Iโ€™ve just looked at the list and Billie Eilish is under โ€˜Pioneerโ€™ I didnโ€™t think singing a song equates to being someone who develops something new or have I been living under a rock for 40 years and there have not been other singers ever. Total crap. Looking at the various comments Iโ€™ve seen they are a joke to most people now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 764993

Just canโ€™t believe that Time magazine doesnโ€™t have decent proof readers โ€ฆ.
anyway Iโ€™ve inserted the comma for them
When I first read this, I felt put off by the way Jose wrote about PH's physicality. Somewhat creepy. Hope no one is offended....but that was my spidey sense going off.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Itโ€™s about the only thing I know anything about ๐Ÿ˜‚ I write about cyber stuff for a (meagre) living
You are hereby appointed our 'cyber stuff expert'. You get a corner office. Wonderful views out over the abbatoir and the sewage plant. No expense spared for our lovely experts. Hadbax, our legal eagle, has the other corner office.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
You are hereby appointed our 'cyber stuff expert'. You get a corner office. Wonderful views out over the abbatoir and the sewage plant. No expense spared for our lovely experts. Hadbax, our legal eagle, has the other corner office.
ooh what offices do Pom Bear, Scotch Mist, Wu Tien and Chita get? Apologies if I missed anyone there - are they are our creative department and sharing an office? Also where are you and a few of our other legendary posters sitting - in the PR/Marketing Department?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.