Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And the text with that weird AF photo from Time?

"In a world where everyone has an opinion about people they don’t know, the duke and duchess have compassion for the people they don’t know. They don’t just opine. They run toward the struggle," writes @chefjoseandres"

When have they ever run towards the struggle? They write some wanky waffle-rich word salad about the latest Big News and then you never hear about it again!
Her face where she's dressed in black reminds me of a Kardashian. So unnatural. Great posing, is this her idea of the "power woman" stance? Also hello photoshop! PWB looks more like a wax doll in both.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Mark81

VIP Member
I wish I was on twitter to say this, or it's crying to to be a meme but....

'The duke and duchess have compassion for the people they don't know'. ....but none for those they do know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Chita

VIP Member
I don't understand how anyone can support someone who spends 1.5 million on a self promoting magazine cover.

Look, meghan and harry, if you want people to think you do good deeds, then just do some good deeds FFS.
Like giving 1.5 million to people who could do with some help. Victims of earthquakes, floods, wars, homeless veterans.
Set up a shelter for homeless veterans and pay towards its upkeep and continuation.
Get your photo ops by volunteering there - but fund it.

Just f***ing do something instead of trumpeting how charitable and caring you are.

Im so annoyed ive just eaten a packet of Cadbury's orange flavoured chocolate fingers.

See what you've made me do, f***ers!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

spangly

VIP Member
Oh my gosh...I'm supposed to be working but just had to take time out to :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: at those photos!

The second one with Harry standing behind his 'oh so powerful' narc of a wife - is absolutely hilarious! All they need to be wearing are a couple of Christmas jumpers and sorted for cheesiness!

• Haha

giraffetower

I almost feel sorry for the sugaz. Must be getting very difficult to reconcile the talk of being compassionate and charitable at the same time as their idol is flaunting her wealth by wearing $$$$ of jewelry, ( and they seem to be donating more every year to "her" good causes than she does. :oops: )
Even more so if their "feminist" icon is caught out wearing blood diamonds and "telling her truth" lying about it.

Brenda only ever wears a string of pearls, her wedding ring and a brooch for "daytime" No undignified ostentatious peacocking from the RF.

The bling and tiaras are reserved for evening gowns or state occasions.

Gangan is far, far too circumspect and dignified, but a bit of me would bloody love it if she came out wearing a fuckton of her diamonds to show the LA "Royalty" pretender just how little she is really worth. ( because Brenda would still have millions and millions more left in the vaults) :ROFLMAO:

Our wonderful Queen obviously wouldn't.

#the difference between actually having class or being a "classygirl" 😆 :ROFLMAO: Oh yes, No6 wife, we've got your number plate

As ever, my recollections only. Other opinions probably vary.

• Haha
  • Heart

Despicableme

Chatty Member
Mail story based on Sun story quoting "Royal expert" Duncan Larcombe.

Prince William and Prince Harry are not ready to make up, expert claims | Daily Mail Online

What really made me laugh was the typo in bold below:

The couple's biographer Omid Scobbie said the Sussexes were 'desperate to get their story out there'.
Bit in red, hasn’t she been desperately trying to get her story out there since the LCC book? I seem to remember her wanting
”finding freebies” published early “because that would explain everything” & defend/explain everything that appeared in the LCC book. Anyone else remember this?
Here we are 18 months & two versions of finding freebies, a tv interview etc….. etc…… etc…… later & people still don’t believe a bloody word they say, how thick do you have to be to not realise most of the world thinks you’re a joke?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Piers refused to be Marked and he's got a new and nicer job, according to the BBC website:

Piers Morgan is to join the Rupert Murdoch-owned News Corp and Fox News Media, the company has announced.
He will host a new show that will air in the US, UK and Australia - his first major new presenting job since leaving ITV's Good Morning Britain in March.
"Piers is the broadcaster every channel wants but is too afraid to hire," Murdoch said in a statement.
The show will air on the newly-announced talkTV in the UK, Fox Nation in the US, and Sky News Australia.
Morgan said he was "thrilled" to return to News Corp, where he began his media career more than 30 years ago.

Good on him!

• Heart

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion:

"For a spot on Time cover, she'd sell her own mother. Wait...anyone seen Doria?"

• Haha
  • Heart

Xales

VIP Member
Well, well, well…the clever Tumblr ladies have caught Smeggy lying again! This time about the pinky diamond ring she was wearing on her little finger in the Time photos. The DM called her out on wearing a ring worth $62,000 made from ‘diamonds gifted from the middle east’. Smeggy has instantly clapped back saying that the ring was only on loan. LIAR!

Eagle eyed people on Tumblr noticed that she has indeed worn this ring before and it was custom made for her by jewellery designer Lorraine Schwartz. Page Six magazine wrote about her wearing this ring and it’s origins last year but she didn’t clap back at them (as they are on her pay roll) but she clapped back immediately at the DM when they mentioned it! The Tumblr screenshot below shows an article written about the bloody ring in a Canadian magazine in 2020. Smeg was also allegedly wearing the same ring in the 40x40 shitshow and on the Page Six pap walk pics with Archie.

According to the latest DM article, the designer has been contacted for comment. This should be interesting!

View attachment 766728
How thick does she think everyone is that she can do this stuff and not one person will ever notice and if she says it never happened then it didn't.

Like Harry not riding bikes.

They just never stop bull shitting. Must be awful to live with either one of them.

William and Catherine must be so happy he fucked off to California even with the shit he is doing they don't have him next door doing stuff or throwing tantrums.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Funny you should mention his hairdressing talents.
I remembered this video from many many threads ago. We were poking fun at him for his hair fetish even back then.
Something he has in common with sleepy Joe.

Talking of hair, look at this comparison of Hazza’s barnet from just a few months ago at the Diana statue unveiling until now! What was he telling us about challenging lies and misinformation…

1631828908591.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Royal Expert Henrietta Fforbes-Farquarson-Arsehole writes in her Daily Bullshit column -

The Queen might have a face-to-face meeting with the Harkles but she might not.
The Queen might have instructed her Lawyers to go after the Harkles but she might not have.
The Harkles could have parted company with Sunshine Sachs but they might not have.
The Harkles might be coming to London this Autumn but they might not be.
Meghan might issue a list of demands for the London visit but she might not. I'll invent a list anyway because it will sell papers and get online clicks to gain Ad revenue

• Haha
  • Heart
Love the Daily Mail headline for this:

Harry and Meghan are named on Time magazine's list of the ‘world’s 100 most influential people’ alongside other 'icons' Dolly Parton and Naomi Osaka in VERY airbrushed photo shoot

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart