Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is everyone still voting?
Need to keep them at the top!
I’m also voting for Amber Heard, Joe Biden and Robin Diangelo but there hasn’t been any movement for ages.
Yes! I am still voting though not as many times as I was before.

Shame we didn’t nominate 6… to get him to number 6 would be funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Australian bodybuilder @nathan on Instagram posted yesterday that he had two simian creases too! He was looking for others to get in touch with him.

Are you an Australian metalhead Cassandra?

Nooooo! I've had three gorgeous little King Charles Spaniels and they're lovely little dogs. They're my best friends and slept in my bed.

Please don't compare ratface to such wonderful creatures. Smegs isn't fit to drink from their bowl!
Cavies are the love sponge of dogs @MrsPiggleWiggle 🥰 I've also read "having a Cav is like having two 2 y/os". They DO cling but our pug/poodle/chow/pit mixes are far worse. If you close the door to the bath they go 🦧💩
It's our 25th Anniversary this year 😉
During a walk last month were thinking on a male Ruby or Blenheim (ma wee laddie Angus is what I think my Granny McBain is channeling) - JK 😉🤣 Our bed is full.
This is our son's dog; she has cataracts & crab breath but is in pretty decent shape for an old lady (like her momma!) Big trip or really big anything isn't happening. We were supposed to be in the UK on sabbatical Before All This. I MISS THE 🇬🇧 ❤💙 but a puppy can sleep in the Teen Cave downstairs, can't it?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This guy on twitter has some interesting insights into the photo. Worth a read of the thread.

If Times Magazine were to shrink Harry's head to his actual brain size, they would need to call in a witch doctor to perform a shrunken head ritual. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Hi all ... I'm like 18 pages behind. Just caught up yesterday and SOOOO MANY PAGES!! Sorry if this has been posted but I giggled like a high 16 year old when I saw this
Screenshot_20210916-063741_Instagram.jpg

What a pair of utter bleeping numpties. They're still cunts. Much love to you all x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I think Australian TV is less concerned with The Saintly Duo TM and more with the announcement of AUKUS - the partnership between the three with nuclear submarines etc. Has Pinocchio been Markled?? :ROFLMAO:
Brief mention of the Time cover on Sunrise AU. They mention the amazing forward hair growth on PWB and how he doesn't look real:

The Daily Mail has this. So in touch with the common man. Sorry, woman. Sorry, person.

1631768512343.png

The colours of the Suffragette movement are purple, white, and green. I learned this at university as the student union female toilets were painted in these vivid shades and I was interested to learn why.

If Smegatron is wearing ‘white’ to symbolise the suffragettes, she is having a bleeping laugh! One of the screenshots below describes why white is a suffragette colour. Smeg and white just do not work. See the quote.

Also, talking about WHITE…

Smeg wore a full white dress just days after she had ‘given birth’ to ‘Archie’ for a LIVE appearance and PHOTOS in front of the WORLDWIDE media. I cannot imagine ANY WOMAN wearing a plain white dress only THREE DAYS after giving birth. It would look like a murder scene after an hour or two!

I was advised to bring dark coloured towels to hospital when I went in for my first born. For very bleeping obvious reasons. They don’t tell you to bring a load of maternity / heavy flow sanitary towels and loads of non-white knickers into hospital for nowt! Dark coloured nighties and PJs were also a necessity.

It is all a blur to me now but I will never forget the amount of blood loss (everywhere) afterwards (my towel, the sheets, the shower cubicle, the bath, the bathroom tiles, the toilet, my trousers etc) and how it went on, lessening a lot of course, for several weeks. During that time I only ever wore dark leggings, dark PJs, or jeans just in case. To wear WHITE in front of THE WORLD just THREE DAYS after giving birth is unfathomable!

Even with the best sanitary protection and doctors in the world, there is NO WAY I could have avoided a small blood splat or two somewhere on my clothing just days after the birth. It would’ve been impossible. NOONE who has had a vaginal delivery would EVER EVER wear WHITE just three days afterwards to pose for worldwide photos. Only a woman 100% sure of no unpredictable ‘red’ marks would consider a white dress. Of course, Smeg was 100% confident her pure white dress would remain pure…because…she didn’t give birth herself. The PURE WHITE DRESS proved everything we suspected. She knows NOTHING about pregnancy and childbirth because she has never been through it herself.

Today? Here she is again fully dressed in PURE WHITE. The ‘birth’ of the ‘second child’ was supposed to have taken place in June this year. So that is approx 3 months ago. Still, I don’t think I would‘ve had the confidence or 100% certainty to wear a pure white dress so soon afterwards, especially in front of cameras that would project my photos to the whole wide world.

Despite the very many dodgy moon bump photos and videos, I think her love of wearing ‘all white‘ so soon (3 days) after ‘giving birth’ is the REAL giveaway. No other woman would be able to risk it for obvious reasons. Her arrogance and self righteousness meant she couldn’t be bothered to ask the advice of other REAL mothers. As a result, she has shown herself up spectacularly. She clearly doesn’t know about postnatal bloodloss and never arsed herself to find out.

Her lack of attention to the small details will be the cause of her downfall.

PS Those of you who have delivered by c-section, would you be confident wearing white three days after delivering your baby? Please excuse my ignorance for asking this question, I have no one close to ask about this. I know you are meant to rest and not lift or drive for several weeks after a caesarean as it is a very serious operation. But I do not know what the aftermath entails in terms of being able to wear full white outfits, if you get my drift!
I wonder if Pinocchio told the writer to put in the suffragette comment, it seems quite spurious (assuming of course, she didn't write the whole piece and send it over in the first place). Is she attempting to re-write her history - her white outfits are all suffragette inspired because they inspired and influenced her so much from a young age? She does realise wokeness is a different kettle of fish to suffrage...right? Purity because she's the Virgin reincarnated? Let us not forget her Virgin gestures in her speeches last year with the praying hands and clasping her heart and so on. How saintly. Lady C in a recent video said, not only should she be beatified but should be made a goddess because she is so much more than us mere mortals hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks @Doodlebug005 for the title and @Cassandra333 for the thorough recap.

Legs akimbo like in so many photos. As the Times article gushes, it's their default position and a sweet nod to the fact that Legs Akimbo got her where she is today.

In the white Legs Akimbo photo, Noballs is clinging to her shoulder like a ginger marmoset, vacant piggy blue eyes staring into space. Minge is powerful and dominant, strutting and full of testosterone with a swinging dick and jutting jaw. Behold, peasants, these two sanctimonious windbags are among the World's most influential people!

In the dark-suited Legs Akimbo photo, the Ho's left leg is extended to the extreme default "mattress" position, while she strokes her underbite in a statesmanlike manner. Her severe baggy trousers rest atop her rib-cage having failed to find a waist, and her hips balloon seductively in their cashmere splendour.

Of the botoxed drugged and balding Noballs there is no sign. He is presented with a bouffant head of brownish hair and at peace with himself. A successful man who had the courage to lead his family out of safety and sanity into madness and destruction, he is now at the pinnacle of his political career as he unerringly guides his young wife in her quest to be the next FLOTUS. A father, leader, beacon, icon, failure and massive turd.

Technically it's true that Noballs and his Ho are "influential". But they are only influential in the way that for example an outbreak of cholera is influential, or a plague of rats or severe bout of diarrhoea.. The word Influential in itself is neutral. BARF BARF BARF.
This is brilliant! 🖤 Proper howling at "ginger marmoset". 😂😂😂😂Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
:ROFLMAO:

I know we've got abbreviations but is there a section in the Wiki for descriptions? Someone in the DM comments called Hazza a Poison Carrot the other day.
Yes, near the top of the Wiki page.

Just updating a few things to fix the latest DDoS attack as it's a bit different to what we usually get. Should be resolved soon (y)
Are our 'opines' really that important to them? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Today hosts Down Under have not disappointed! Can we send them an invitation to join us here, I think they'd fit in so well :ROFLMAO: 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
“In a world where everyone has an opinion about people they don’t know, the duke and duchess have compassion for the people they don’t know. They don’t just opine. They run toward the struggle," writes @chefjoseandres"

Run toward the struggle?! By running to a California mansion???

They don’t just opine?! That’s literally all they do!

Compassion for people they don’t know?! Like the poor Indian women she’s bought her hair from? Leaving aside the complete lack of compassion they have shown to a dying 99 year old, I mean honestly having compassion… it’s not that big an ask is it? Doesn’t everyone? I don’t know any Afghans, I still have compassion for them. It’s not hard and it’s not worthy of appearing in Time magazine. It’s just basic bleeping kindness… and they think they deserve some sort of special award for it?!
Except it’s a mutual back scratching exercise with Jose rather him probably actually admiring them. They’ve bigged him up multiple times, so now he returns the favour. There’s probably a very very tiny list they could have asked who would have actually written something nice. Less than 40 people after all... 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That is what really fucks me off about her. She claims to celebrate her black culture etc but then goes overboard trying to make her hair look as different as it can ever be from her natural hair. It’s not as if she is merely straightening it, or adding a simple pony tail piece, or wearing some clip-ins to make it look longer. She has either had a massive amount of real hair extensions glued in or she is wearing a wig made from real hair to make it look so smooth, thick, and straight.

The hair she is ‘wearing’ would be amazing if it was real, but it cannot be further away from the natural hair of the culture she champions so much and claims to be part of. A black woman on Twitter today remarked on Smeg’s fake hair and said how furious and upset it made her feel for Smeg to be picking and choosing parts of black culture / heritage only when it suits her.
She can chemically straighten her hair all she likes but she’ll never be able to chemically straighten her twisted soul nor all her lies. They will be forever crooked.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Hmmm I think someone has been buying likes on their Time photo on Instagram. 126k likes but 98% of the comments are negative. Even Billie Eilish has only 39k. Most of the other photos have under 40k with most comments being where is the Britney Spears Photo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Some eagle eyed poster on Twitter noticed that Time Magazine have rightfully positioned Smeggy under the letters M and E of the title, ie ME! I’d like to think someone at Time Mag did it on purpose as a way of signalling their true thoughts about the egomaniac AKA MeAgain.
On the other hand, Hairy is under TIM. So apt really that Tiny Tim is peeping over her shoulder. Peekaboo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.