Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they always wheel her out for the H&M discussion? It's like she's their spokesperson. Isn't there anyone else that will come out in their corner? Is she hoping they will notice her and out her on their list of special friends?
Probably. I bet she's a bit disappointed that she's not part of the wife's 40x40 thing.

Surely Shola must get paid for each appearance on TV? So isn't she making money off of the wife by coming on to TV to "defend" her?

• Sick
Reactions: 26
139# Half-Baked Harry and Waistless Witch bought some Time, Merching & flogging a Lifetime

Reactions: 21
Lol. That would be hilarious. The sugers qween will have her own throne. The qween of Monteshito. 🤣🤣🤣😂
I thought those chairs behind the desk in her 40 x 40 promo thingy looked a bit like thrones. Harry's even had a blanket with the letter H on, so he knows which throne is his. (She won't share because all his hair treatments leave a nasty oily mark on the back of the chair!)

• Haha
Probably. I bet she's a bit disappointed that she's not part of the wife's 40x40 thing.

Surely Shola must get paid for each appearance on TV? So isn't she making money off of the wife by coming on to TV to "defend" her?
They won't get rid of her because they are woke wimps and the Gob of the North will shout racism, she is a despicable, ugly thick race baiter and should not be on our TV, don't watch these shows anyway especially ITV channels, would love to see the mute button pressed when she is shouting and hollering, witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They won't get rid of her because they are woke wimps and the Gob of the North will shout racism, she is a despicable, ugly thick race baiter and should not be on our TV, don't watch these shows anyway especially ITV channels, would love to see the mute button pressed when she is shouting and hollering, witch
What gets me with Shola (apart from her shouting over others, whilst demanding others don't shout over her when she is talking) is that she has said in the past she has no time for the RF.

Therefore, why is she getting on her high horse and continually defending H&M in her TV appearances?

The woman is a gobby hypocrite.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
What gets me with Shola (apart from her shouting over others, whilst demanding others don't shout over her when she is talking) is that she has said in the past she has no time for the RF.

Therefore, why is she getting on her high horse and continually defending H&M in her TV appearances?

With lopsided hair and a bad attitude alongside a nasty embittered tongue, hateful witch should be given the elbow!

Great picture she is practising for Harry's chicken night🐓🐓🐓

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Who is this shola??
Ive never heard of her

Wah, shes a bleeping nobody.......

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Because it suits her race-baiting agenda. She may shout the loudest but she's part of the minority.

Has she got a thread on here? What category would you even put her in because she definitely isn't a celebrity?

Reactions: 25
Because it suits her race-baiting agenda. She may shout the loudest but she's part of the minority.

Has she got a thread on here? What category would you even put her in because she definitely isn't a celebrity?
She is as bad as that other race baiting muppet.

Kehinde-Andrews.png

Dr Kehinde Andrews of Birmingham University.

• Haha
  • Sick
<snip>

Also, talking about WHITE…

Smeg wore a full white dress just days after she had ‘given birth’ to ‘Archie’ for a LIVE appearance and PHOTOS in front of the WORLDWIDE media. I cannot imagine ANY WOMAN wearing a plain white dress only THREE DAYS after giving birth. It would look like a murder scene after an hour or two!

I was advised to bring dark coloured towels to hospital when I went in for my first born. For very bleeping obvious reasons. They don’t tell you to bring a load of maternity / heavy flow sanitary towels and loads of non-white knickers into hospital for nowt! Dark coloured nighties and PJs were also a necessity.

It is all a blur to me now but I will never forget the amount of blood loss (everywhere) afterwards (my towel, the sheets, the shower cubicle, the bath, the bathroom tiles, the toilet, my trousers etc) and how it went on, lessening a lot of course, for several weeks. During that time I only ever wore dark leggings, dark PJs, or jeans just in case. To wear WHITE in front of THE WORLD just THREE DAYS after giving birth is unfathomable!

Even with the best sanitary protection and doctors in the world, there is NO WAY I could have avoided a small blood splat or two somewhere on my clothing just days after the birth. It would’ve been impossible. NOONE who has had a vaginal delivery would EVER EVER wear WHITE just three days afterwards to pose for worldwide photos. Only a woman 100% sure of no unpredictable ‘red’ marks would consider a white dress. Of course, Smeg was 100% confident her pure white dress would remain pure…because…she didn’t give birth herself. The PURE WHITE DRESS proved everything we suspected. She knows NOTHING about pregnancy and childbirth because she has never been through it herself.

Today? Here she is again fully dressed in PURE WHITE. The ‘birth’ of the ‘second child’ was supposed to have taken place in June this year. So that is approx 3 months ago. Still, I don’t think I would‘ve had the confidence or 100% certainty to wear a pure white dress so soon afterwards, especially in front of cameras that would project my photos to the whole wide world.

<snip>
To be fair, Catherine Cambridge wore white when she left the hospital after giving birth to Princess Charlotte earlier that same day. I remember thinking at the time that it was a brave choice.
She also wore a lightish coloured dress when she left after Prince George’s birth
1631787925894.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The whole thing makes me unreasonably angry..... that we are STILL being subjected to this tired woke joke. They have done NOTHING. They have accomplished NOTHING. They have been GIVEN everything. They have EARNED nothing. They do not have any grounds on which to opine on ANYTHING.... not a single thing. They haven't run TOWARDS any struggle - they have repeatedly run away from everything.
The photoshop is real. The mind-bending word salad is real. I'm astonished Time did this in the full knowledge of the phenomenon called "the Markle Effect". I feel like punching something but I don't want to scratch my knuckles
And the text with that weird AF photo from Time?

"In a world where everyone has an opinion about people they don’t know, the duke and duchess have compassion for the people they don’t know. They don’t just opine. They run toward the struggle," writes @chefjoseandres"

When have they ever run towards the struggle? They write some wanky waffle-rich word salad about the latest Big News and then you never hear about it again!
Her face where she's dressed in black reminds me of a Kardashian. So unnatural. Great posing, is this her idea of the "power woman" stance? Also hello photoshop! PWB looks more like a wax doll in both.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Just seen it in the DM and had to come straight here!! Their weird pose really reminds me of something but I can't think what? Arrggh this is gonna bug me now, not much work getting done here this afternoon then 🤣

Is it this?
1631788671350.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Guess we've got to be prepared for some more eye-rolling for the rest of this month. Are there any other important dates in September?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the post campaign release debrief meeting at SS (if still employed). Shiny new campaign. 24 hours later your client is a laughing stock. 😂😂
Like we've said on here before the RF just have to sit back and do nothing, The Gruesomes are doing such an excellent job themselves. Keep up the good work Preach and Leech.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Fabulous pics in the Times magazine shows the dynamic down to a tee. Meghan wears the trousers in that relationship also is it just me or is Harry looking more pig like by the day. #piggyeyes#twit

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.