Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I tried to get on Tattle at lunch time and got an error. It said it wasn't my internet provider or my phone.
I wonder if it was another attack as it said it was the Tattle server, may be just some maintenance.
Saw the same yesterday and Thursday... a couple times

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ng-gifted-Middle-East-diamonds-continues.html and the entire world went "oh yeah - pull the other one.... literally. Fuckers"
Now I want to know from whence these diamonds came, for what blackmail plot reason, when were they delivered (was it while they were still working royals in which case, don't these stones belong to The Crown/State?), and how were they brought in/delivered (back to the "caca doigt" scenario)? Were they declared at UK, Canadian and/or US customs?

Oh, and for a helpful and confirmatory visual:
View attachment 767453
You're welcome ⚜ 🙃

It says the video isn't available.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

D. A.

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #139 Megs is smug on Time cover
But the world just takes the p#ss out of her

Just_me1954

VIP Member
  • Heart

recollectionsmayvary

I use Nord VPN (as recommended by Ozzy Man Reviews check out his YOUTUBE for a discount code!) ✌
@justme1954 Here's some more info let me know if you need help...

Select your country first... I chose france just to show you and press connect... Then your phone/ laptop is set to a vpn in that country, you cant access sites from there , just go to whatever page you want browse as normal. You are "based" in that country until you turn it off
The VPN isn't just for entertainment and news. Take advantage of better flight, hotel and travel rates listed for locals. You'll love it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Might & power

Ch 5 UK right now, missed most of it but Ch 5 +1 will show it. Blah blah blah till it gets to Narcle & epstein bits

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Can't claim to be tech savvy when I couldn't even find my way to the strictly thread last night😂 anyhooo about vpn , we have signed up to cyberghost, hubby for sport🤷, i use it to access bbc iplayer , strictly voting , all4 etc.... Oh voting in the grifties was handy too 😂 You can choose any country you like as your destination ..View attachment 768705

Goes all the way down the list to vietnam....

Back to business. The N.T pics are very interesting...hope we hear more!
Thank you. Will have a go at it. Do you just open up what you want to look at in the app.

Reactions: 10