Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it true that Meghan tried to make a pass at William (which was obviously rejected) and that was why she started that rumour about him having an affair with Rose? I've never seen her look at Harry the way she sometimes looks at William.
The only place this is true is in Meghans head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nonetheless the point still stands that she generally dressed as a Nun and was, at that time, regarded by the media and society as something of an eccentric and, yes, an embarrassment.

I stand by what I said. I apologise if I didn’t make the context clear but I’m not going to apologise for stating what was, at that time, a fact.
I don’t think that you need to apologise for anything you said, I just think that getting the facts right is important, when the facts aren’t right it undermines what people say.

Reactions: 11
Harry is being made to wear a suit. He's thrown his tantrums and they've said no.

Doesn't really matter so much what the rest of the RF wear, HMTQ has said 'no dressing up for the Ginger Quitter'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
FINDING SARAH is an extraordinarily personal memoir by Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York.
" I first met with this businessman at the Mark Hotel in New York City"

Anne Keating, a stalwart friend and intrinsically good person whom I love, rang me with a suggestion.

“Get in touch with Ken Sunshine; he wants to help.” Ken is a publicist in New York City. I called him.

“You must go on the Oprah Winfrey Show and explain your side of the story,” Ken told me. I was both humbled and nervous, but definitely open to it. Ken next called his friend Jack Mori, who is one of Oprah’s producers in Chicago."

Hilarious, isn't it.
Source:
Amazon product

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Re. your comment about Piers "letting his personal issues with Meghan lead to him sounding like he was bizzarely obsessed with her", he was right that Meg and Harry lied their way through the Oprah interview to smear the RF. Piers did well to expose them and call them out.
Should he have kept quiet and let Alex Beresford etc. shut down all criticism of the Markles on the grounds that Meg is a WOC, like the rest of them in the TV studio wanted?
I was just curious that you picked up on the (to me) unimportant point about Piers's personal issue with Meghan, given that his "obsession" revealed the truth and we should all be glad that it did.
I'm a tinfoil hatter. There are many who think Archie is real and that's fine as we agree to differ.
If you've been posting on Megbot sites that "they've handled their PR disastrously" I'm surprised you're in one piece as they are vicious. You're either a slave or dead.
The nature of this thread is "adversarial" because an institution important to the majority of Britons is being attacked, and yes we do get enraged but it's nearly always good-humoured here + a great source of information. I've not seen anyone discouraged from posting their views whether people agree with them or not. There have briefly been a few sugars but they go away.
My view on Piers Morgan is based on the fact that he keeps making it personal. He prefaces nearly every comment about Meghan with the info that she ghosted him on social media. It makes me feel that this is more about his bruised ego than any genuine view regardless of whether or not it is justified. I truly believe that if Meghan had stayed in touch with him he would now be firmly in the H&M camp.

The only other site I’ve posted on saying H&M were making very bad PR decisions was DS and yes I did get attacked for it. But I don’t intimidate easily 😀.

And yes I’ve found most posters on here to be open to discussion and I enjoy the humour. This place IS a great source of information. Before I joined I had never heard of Jack Munroe or Mrs Hinch. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
You know what really pissed me off? When she said in the interview about Kate being called 'wait Katie' what a crappy, underhanded little dig. You Meghan, wish you had 1% of the class our beautiful Duchess of Cambridge has.
Just shows Meg doesn't wait around, she's too hasty and makes terrible mistakes.

Reactions: 14
Meghanpedia lunacy in MSM:
This account was part of the bot/PR investigatinon
Notice the wife from Meghanpedia, the husband above in article and Scobie.
In this week of Prince Philip's funeral, why don't Hazzno and Smeg tell their sugars to SHUT UP? Instead of stirring things up, why not issue a newspaper headline: "Meghan is Ready to Forgjve the Royal Family and Move On: Asks That Her Supporters Cease Posting and Allow Rifts To Heal". If not job done, wouldn't that help a bit?

Reactions: 24
You know what really pissed me off? When she said in the interview about Kate being called 'wait Katie' what a crappy, underhanded little dig. You Meghan, wish you had 1% of the class our beautiful Duchess of Cambridge has.
It also shows that she did her research too because the nickname hasn’t been used in years.

“I didn’t know anything” my ass.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
That poster was being ridiculous, imo.

I entirely agree that we shouldn’t be shaming women for their sexual histories...I have a pretty comprehensive one myself, and I am glad I do.

But I’ll be buggered if I have to respect some tart who fucked her way to fame and then wants to boast about “female empowerment”.

Anyway, we’re all grown ups on here & we can say what we bloody like. M***net is ————> thataway if she needs somewhere she can pretend to be a feminist.
The poster was being arrogant and patronising and spoiling for a fight so he/she could show how right-on he/she is. Not a discussion, an argument. They even had a screenshot of the OED all prepared as soon as anyone posted anything contrary.
Hope they’re feeling more happily superior wherever they’ve gone to ✌.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The Royal Family did know all about second son syndrome. It’s well known for obvious reasons in aristocracy circles. It was Diana who adamantly refused to bring them up any differently and according to many, actually indulged Harry far more than William because he would never be king. She let them both run wild and Charles did not have it in him to fight her anymore. She was a truly overpowering character who dominated all family decisions. Harry was never punished, never really even scolded, certainly never faced with the consequences of his actions. He was told by her constantly that he could have whatever he wanted in life. While I understand Diana’s sympathy for him as the spare, she actively made it far far harder for him to deal with. We’re dealing with the results of her poor parenting today. Kids need rules and boundaries to feel safe and secure. They want to know someone else is in control. Diana mollycoddled him to such an extent that she ruined him.
I hope those children never hear the expression "heir and spare", and believe that their parents will draw from their experiences of successful team working instead.

Reactions: 19
My view on Piers Morgan is based on the fact that he keeps making it personal. He prefaces nearly every comment about Meghan with the fact that she ghosted him on social media. It makes me feel that this is more about his bruised ego than any genuine view regardless of whether or not it is justified. I truly believe that if Meghan had stayed in touch with him he would now be firmly in the H&M camp.

The only other site I’ve posted on saying H&M were making very bad PR decisions was DS and yes I did get attacked for it. But I don’t intimidate easily 😀.

And yes I’ve found most posters on here to be open to discussion and I enjoy the humour. This place IS a great source of information. Before I joined I had never heard of Jack Munroe or Mrs Hinch. 😂
Maybe you are right and Piers is suffering from Bruised Alpha Male Ego, but the end result was good. Now we'll never know if he would have been a wannabe sugar!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My view on Piers Morgan is based on the fact that he keeps making it personal. He prefaces nearly every comment about Meghan with the info that she ghosted him on social media. It makes me feel that this is more about his bruised ego than any genuine view regardless of whether or not it is justified. I truly believe that if Meghan had stayed in touch with him he would now be firmly in the H&M camp.

I agree with you that Piers had his ego bruised by Meghan using him and dropping him so quickly. He's a massive narcissist just like her. She thought that she could get some leverage by associating with him (more media exposure) and she then decided that she didn't need him after all (a big mistake in my opinion).

If she had continued being friendly towards him I think he wouldn't have been so quick to criticise, but events like the cemetery walk of shame and the Oprah interview throwing everyone under the bus would be incredibly hard to defend. So I think he would've called her out.

Remember Piers was a friend of Trump but he did also criticise him on things he didn't agree with.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m going to add my little bit. I’m not remotely interested in who was who on DS. This is Tattle and everyone is a ‘what Freda says’ until they prove otherwise. Which they normally do 💅🏻😂
Is it a bad time to admit I am on DS as well? Admittedly it was mainly the Eurovision and Strictly forum though I did make the mistake of ending up in the politics forum around the early days of Brexit vote but I soon changed my mind because the politics forum was controlled by some nasty people :( Am happy to be here and free from all that to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree with you that Piers had his ego bruised by Meghan using him and dropping him so quickly. He's a massive narcissist just like her. She thought that she could get some leverage by associating with him (more media exposure) and she then decided that she didn't need him after all (a big mistake in my opinion).

If she had continued being friendly towards him I think he wouldn't have been so quick to criticise, but events like the cemetery walk of shame and the Oprah interview throwing everyone under the bus would be incredibly hard to defend. So I think he would've called her out.

Remember Piers was a friend of Trump but he did also criticise him on things he didn't agree with.
Fair point. 🙂

Reactions: 7
HOW PREDICTABLE that Meghans doctor refused her from traveling!!! LMFAOOOO.....Like ANYONE would want to see that troublemaking gold digger on English soil anyway..... She turns my stomach....as I'm sure she does to the entire Royal family. Harry has got to be the stupidest man on the planet....that woman is vomitous.
She couldn’t travel because there are no doctors in the whole of Britain who know how to deliver such a baby. “They wouldn’t even let me eat my own placentaaaaaaa 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
In this week of Prince Philip's funeral, why don't Hazzno and Smeg tell their sugars to SHUT UP? Instead of stirring things up, why not issue a newspaper headline: "Meghan is Ready to Forgjve the Royal Family and Move On: Asks That Her Supporters Cease Posting and Allow Rifts To Heal". If not job done, wouldn't that help a bit?
All this nastiness caused by her Sugars this week , has really left me really down .
And the fact the harkles have made this week about themselves really makes me think what s##t show are they going to cause when HRH The Queen reuniteds with her soulmate ,

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I'm going to start this rant off by making it very clear that I think "actual racism" is repugnant, and if I have ever seen it happening, I've genuinely intervened in some cases.

Piers Morgan may be an utter wank sock, but he's sometimes right. I have found myself hating myself for agreeing with him on a number of things, I just hate his shtick and self referencing, and plastic Alpha Male behaviour (a man with hands that small will NEVER be an Alpha Male).

Re: The Meghan Markle stuff-just because he was aggrieved, and probably quite narcissistically bore a grudge against her, doesn't make him wrong. Iain Hislop remember, was hounded by Morgan's chronies when he'd pissed Morgan off, but they were looking for dirt-they weren't looking to make things up, just because, though they could have done that. I don't think Morgan would have gone as far as he did without good cause-he would have had to have known he was right enough to go at her live on air like he did.

Re: Alex Beresford-I can't remember the last time I saw the studio set up like that. Something was incredibly wrong about it, and what I thought immediately when I saw it, was that it was set up to be a pile-on from the start: Susannah Reid with her constant outrage at anything remotely centre of left, Hiliary Jones, who has gone from lambasting the Government, to advocating that we should all masturbate to Johnson and Hancock twice daily because they deserve it, and Alex Beresford, a man who has literally disappeared up his own arse. A man who can't help looking at the monitor at himself when he knows he's in shot, a man who's laugh is as fake as Cher's nose, and a man who seems to know more about issues of race, than Nelson Mandella. They wheel him on every time as some kind of sage. He's a bleeping weatherman (or meteorologist as my stepdad, who was on the telly and was a senior Meteorologist before he died aged 56, would say). It stank of a set up. Bersford had once flounced after Morgan dented his ego, and this was his opporunity to gain some revenge.

The problem with the word "racism", is it attempts to set it apart from a normal human process. It's a shaming tool, and a political tool, and unfortunatley is a word that tries to transform an innate behaviour, into a malicious act, and something borne out of poor morals, rather than something that is there by design, and nurtured by experience. In forgetting the design, the idea is that we can educate people to become less discriminatory. We can't, but thankfully, for most people, discrimination is something we all do, but we do it discreetly, and it isn't malicious. It's just our bodies and our minds saying "this is different to my world, be careful until you know you can trust the situation/person". Malicious racism won't change with education. It's a prejudice, and the current attempts at lecturing will only serve to make "racists", more racist.

The ADDED problem, is that now, there's a movement to pursuade all white people to acknowldge that all white people are "racist" (i.e. treating people differently and disadvantageously because of their race or skin colour). All white people are not malicious, but then the argument is "if you don't think you're racist, you're just racist and you don't know it". Then if you say "I treat people equally", you get "check out your microaggressions". Microaggressions as a theoretical concept are so poorly evidenced, that we can safely argue that they are bollocks as a concept. You're literally playing chess with a woke who has a board full of kings, and you have nothing but pawns. you are literally fucked if you agree, fucked if you disagree. You are racist if you "admit" you are, but you are "savable", and if you disagree, you are a member of the KKK. This is what creates racism. It's paradoxical, By calling people racist, and asking for equality, you are actually paradoxically making black people different. People are being pushed into corners, and unfortunately, the people of the world who couldn't give a flying duck what colour someone is, are now being asked to choose. Not all of those people, are going to fall on their sword, and that's the problem.

I thought today, when a black man was shot dead by a police woman who thought she'd pulled her taser, and not her gun "how would you even know these days, if a black man or woman was shot with reasonable cause?". Now this poor guy is dead, and that's awful, and it might well be a racist act, but genuinely, is it even possible that the death of a black man or woman at the hands of the police will ever be seen as appropriate? (I don't believe in guns, btw, so would argue that it wouldn't be seen as appropriate, but for different reasons).

By the way, I am ranting, but it's an evidence based rant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Look on the bright side Tattlers, the headlines are reading 'Duke of Sussex wanted to wear military outfit alongside his Uncle Andy.' This means that the headlines over next few days will all be linking Randy Andy with HazNoUniform. Smegzy will be spitting feathers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.