Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Eugenie's statement is lovely. Much better than Harry's and they aren't really the same. PP was known for his BBQing even by the public and everyone knew he liked a drink.

Harry's leaned too hard on trying to sound like "old cheeky" Harry and bring up their Marines connection which co-incidentally Harry abandoned and had rightly taken away from him. He was trying to be the anti William. Eugenie's just sounds like a grieving but very proud grand daughter. Her's is less formal than William's because she's not going to be Queen.

Reactions: 49
Has anyone noticed that the press are referring to her only as Meghan Markle , not Meghan The Duchess of Sussex? The titles are not being used by UK press at least. Also, all the PR going out about suits and uniforms, Meghan is desperate that H doesn't look like he's "out" of RF by not having a colourful uniform as this could affect his selling his status to the silicon start ups and other woke companions mad enough to employ him. All in all, I think things have gone down the pan for them really fast what with the back peddling of the Orca carnage.

I also think that once the "stork" has delivered the baby, give it a few weeks and the press will have a field day with all the stuff being help back in respect for PP and HMTQ during this time, AND we have the ANL appeal coming down the line, also on hold I presume. AND the palace staff bullying saga which hasn't even got started yet! I think with all this to come, MM thinks its better to be in the RF, OH MY bucks up folks , it just keeps on giving doesn't it?

ETA The Piers legal battle that she's rumbling about. Oh! how busy she is.
Plus, we have Diana’s statue unveiling to look forward to on 1 July. Will Hazza come back for that? Seeing as the new baby is being delivered around that time, they might have the perfect excuse not to bother. Smeggy definitely won’t show up, that is a cert.

Isn’t it funny how things can change so dramatically over a couple of weeks? Immediately after the Oprah Whinefest, many of us were feeling outraged and worried that the whole world was going to turn on the U.K. and the RF for being heartless racists. Slowly, each of the lies and bold accusations have been debunked and the tables have been turned. The gruesome twosome are no longer seen as brave heroes for speaking out. They are now being viewed as pathetic liars. Since the passing of Prince Philp, their reputations have gone further down the pan, especially since we now know that they did that Oprah interview knowing that P P was on his deathbed.

I hope the pair of them are kicking themselves right now and realising what a pig‘s ear they have made of Finding Freedom! I just hope that, after the baby has been delivered, the press start releasing all the juicy stuff we have been talking about on here for ages. Can you imagine what these threads will be like if / when the moon bump saga is revealed? 😮😮😮😮😮 It will be glorious!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m getting annoyed with American media outlets, saying Harry had met August 😂, unless he’s isolating with Eugenie then i understand that make sense.

Seriously they need to piss of with their ‘Fake News’.

The British people ain’t gonna fall for that especially when he’s gotta isolate like everyone else 😒😒.
Even if he's in quarantine at Eugenie's home (Frogmore) then he should be in his room and not mixing. If they are sending out PR about 'meeting' Eugénie and August, he's broken quarantine. Typical Hazno to break rules designed to keep people safe.

You can quarantine after travelling in a family house, but you aren't part of their bubble.

Reactions: 33
Why the hell is Eugiene referring to BBQ and beer? Maybe there is something in that 'blind' after all?
maybe you are reading into it too much , Eugiene was close to her Granpa I don't think she would do anything as crass as Harry & Grifter

Reactions: 20
Plus, we have Diana’s statue unveiling to look forward to on 1 July. Will Hazza come back for that? Seeing as the new baby is being delivered around that time, they might have the perfect excuse not to bother. Smeggy definitely won’t show up, that is a cert.

Isn’t it funny how things can change so dramatically over a couple of weeks? Immediately after the Oprah Whinefest, many of us were feeling outraged and worried that the whole world was going to turn on the U.K. and the RF for being heartless racists. Slowly, each of the lies and bold accusations have been debunked and the tables have been turned. The gruesome twosome are no longer seen as brave heroes for speaking out. They are now being viewed as pathetic liars. Since the passing of Prince Philp, their reputations have gone further down the pan, especially since we now know that they did that Oprah interview knowing that P P was on his deathbed.

I hope the pair of them are kicking themselves right now and realising what a pig‘s ear they have made of Finding Freedom! I just hope that, after the baby has been delivered, the press start releasing all the juicy stuff we have been talking about on here for ages. Can you imagine what these threads will be like if / when the moon bump saga is revealed? 😮😮😮😮😮 It will be glorious!
Let’s not forget the Mills and Boon shitfest of Finding Freedom , where Scobie insisted there’d been no tears at the Bridesmaid dress fitting and we know Meghan was more than happy with that book, she didn’t sue.

Reactions: 23
Even if he's in quarantine at Eugenie's home (Frogmore) then he should be in his room and not mixing. If they are sending out PR about 'meeting' Eugénie and August, he's broken quarantine. Typical Hazno to break rules designed to keep people safe.

You can quarantine after travelling in a family house, but you aren't part of their bubble.
According to Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora (who is supposed to have a few RF sources), Hazza was taken from Heathrow to Windsor Castle on Sunday evening and he will NOT be following quarantine rules. Screenshot attached. Is Frogmore Cottage in the grounds of Windsor Castle? If so, Chris Ship could indeed be correct about where Haz is staying.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I was goaded into making my first post because of the person claiming that we don't know if there are private photos of Philip and Meghan that show their closeness (Hi - so glad to have found my people!) They deleted their post, but I still felt the need to say something.

We know because Meghan leaks everything. Everything. If such photos existed, they would be out.

It's how we also know that her supposed friendship with Eugenie is a farce - there is literally no photographic evidence of them interacting. Ever. Not one single photo. Even at the few family events Meg attended, there is nothing. In fact, on their last balcony appearance (where Harry scolded her to turn around), Jack Brooksbank is pointedly moving as far away from her as he physically could and never even glanced in her direction. Not to mention, if they were truly friends, Meghan would have turned to her for information. How can you claim to be BFFs with a royal but simultaneously know absolutely nothing--not even the most basic information and etiquette--about the family? You also wouldn't announce your pregnancy at your BFFs wedding and then further step on every single important event in their life. You also wouldn't trash their family on international TV. I think the York girls are a convenient excuse because Harry was once close to them and she knows that they will never say anything. Not only were they brought up with the "never explain, never complain" motto, but it would open them up to questions about their dad. They don't speak to the press about anything other than their philanthropic causes and their big life events. And don't even get me started on their claim that they want to just be like the York girls, who work actual jobs and don't use their titles at work.

There is also no way that a new, first time mother, would allow someone to quarantine with them or introduce them to their six week old baby after they had flown commercial during a pandemic. If Harry is at Frogmore (IF - I think he is at NottCott), Eugenie, Jack, and August are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
HMtQ's horse Tactical won nicely in a decent race at Newmarket earlier. Hope that cheers her up a bit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I am catching up - dared to go to sleep and then have a quiet day catching up on family calls and you lot have been very busy - so apologies if my musings have already been posted by others.

I don't think the gruesome twosome do want to come back. I think that they are spoilt brats, who left with a plan that has been thwarted at every turn by HMTQ and the pandemic hence their bitter and twisted "biography" by the plastic faced runt Omid and the "interview" with Oprah.

Now that Prince Philip has shuffled off this mortal coil so soon after the interview, in conjunction with the exposure of their 17+ lies stated within this debacle to emphasise their victimhood, I think that they are desperately trying to cash in on the emotional vulnerabilities of their family members at this time.

LIke the sleazy Prince Andrew, they are trying to use this time to guilt and badger more emotionally fragile members of their own family into giving them what they really want. PA wants his way back into active senior royal life and all the perks that come with it, after all he's mummy's little favourite, spoiled and indulged all his life until eventually his own hubris brought him down. And I, for one, hope that he stays down. Yes, as a grieving son he has a right to attend his father's funeral but if these reports of his demands and expectations are accurate then snub out that little fire of hope right now!

Harry and his wife wanted the perks and the finances without the grotty duties. Half in half out. That was, as we know, denied them. Now they see an opportunity to strike and grab back what they think they are owed and deserve. After all, as he reminded us in Oprah's "interview", Harry was born into this. He was spoiled and indulged by his mother. Then his father and grandparents, uncles and aunts, brother, cousins and in-laws. They created a greater spoilt little minion than PA!

I just hope that the desire to protect the Monarchy and the family is strong enough for them to resist the demands of the two spoilt brats of their particular generations.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
According to Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora (who is supposed to have a few RF sources), Hazza was taken from Heathrow to Windsor Castle on Sunday evening and he will NOT be following quarantine rules. Screenshot attached. Is Frogmore Cottage in the grounds of Windsor Castle? If so, Chris Ship could indeed be correct about where Haz is staying.
I am just quoting my previous post to answer my own question about where Frogmore Cottage is located. I have found an aerial photo that shows it is half a mile south of Windsor Castle. Perhaps he is staying there in one of the spare rooms so that he is not completely isolated. The location would make sense with regards to the funeral location.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
It’s interesting how things have changed. Their apparent disregard for the RF during and after the interview, suggestions that the RF were using PPs illness to kill off the interview allegations, no show by hazza when PP was in hospital, the cold announcement after his death. Clearly Smeg thought she was reading the room that he was a racist old bloke that nobody cared about and her/their haughty disdain would play out well to the world. Then the world reacted in a totally different way and she’s scrabbling to rewrite the narrative. The sugars are confused as to what to think about Philip. Hilarious reading tweets on one of the arch-sugar account. They can’t decide between hating him, feeling sad for Harry, referring to him both as Harry’s beloved grandfather and a nasty old racist. Now Smeg is glowing about him I think their heads might explode in confusion 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I am just quoting my previous post to answer my own question about where Frogmore Cottage is located. I have found an aerial photo that shows it is half a mile south of Windsor Castle. Perhaps he is staying there in one of the spare rooms so that he is not completely isolated. The location would make sense with regards to the funeral location.
Walking distance then.

Reactions: 4
Oh hell nah, I find it extremely bad taste and lousy optics if the quarantine rules are not followed. Obviously, hard to know for sure what the facts are but I'll be miffed if this guy waltzes in and, once again, just does whatever he wants.

Reactions: 15
Diana was no angel, she had her faults - give her her due, though, she stood for charities including Aids research etc , I think?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.