Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
I genuinely believe they were asked, as all members of Prince Philip’s family, not to issue personal public tributes. Yet even on his death they still have to disrespect the Queen and her wishes. That one sentence is another bloody narc move and I’m so angry with them. Especially Harry.

I have also noticed no mention of or footage including Meghan on the BBC all afternoon. They did mention Philip attending Grandson Prince Harry’s wedding. But again no footage or images. I would absolutely love it if this was one of Philip’s final wishes!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 138

Concerto

Re the Blind Gossip article, it's not just that they knew he was dying and didn't come to see him ; it's that they knew he was dying and chose to go ahead with that Oprah Winfrey interview.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 131

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I honestly think we're seeing the beginning of the end of them today. They've been cut out of the bbc coverage, their statement lacks class and it's becoming glaringly obvious all the big hitters they're desperate to be associated with have sided with the Queen. They're pissed off and I think they'll be increasingly bitter and lose any last support

• Heart
Reactions: 125

el_coochita

I'll say this for the Harkles: it's really quite an achievement to be out-classed by Donald Trump on the subject of the death of your own grandfather. That is... truly something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120

Rubyronron

VIP Member
You know I could spit at them 2 absolute dickheads.
Their tacky wedding with that preacher ranting for what seemed like hours. H's grandad sat there in discomfort, with a broken rib and very poor health.
The reveal of Archiedoll, only the TQ and PP were deemed good enough for the photo opp.
Finally, the interview. I think and hope, that PP was too ill to be told about what was said. But. The stress they caused TQ during her husbands last few weeks was undeniably cruel.
So, to be blunt and I rarely swear, Fuck off with your thanks for his service, you nasty nasty pair of scrounging, attention seeking and cruel beings.

• Heart
Reactions: 119

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I should feel decidedly icky for liking that statement, but its hit the right tone of respect and grace that was lacking from the one issued by Prince Philip's grandson and his useless appendage of a spouse.
If there's one thing Donald Trump was right about, it's that he saw right through Smeg before she even married into the family. He warned Haznot publicly. The man has been surrounded by wannabe social climbers and gold diggers his entire life and I'd trust that he knows what he's talking about in that arena.

• Heart
Reactions: 118

Chita

VIP Member
This sentence in the statement from the Obamas is a doozy ....

" Yet he also found a way to lead without demanding the spotlight "

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I never realised, that here in Wales, at the Aberfan disaster, it was Prince Philip who visited the area first, before HMQ. He met the people in their homes and visited the cemetery.

• Heart
Reactions: 105

Smitty

I thought this would be a good way to pay tribute to Prince Philip and his legacy of true service. Rest in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 101

Smitty

This was posted on a reddit thread with the sweetest messages
Prince Philip pranking The Queen by dressing as a Palace Guard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

BigMavis

VIP Member
Yo! I'm not a contributor on these threads but fuck Meghan Markle to hell. I hope the tabloids go in on these two when the time is right. Peace out ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
He did. My grandad was there, as men from the entire region had gone to help dig. He never said much about that day but he did say he’s never seen Prince Phillip look so moved or shaken, before or since.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 97

AnySauces

Oh my God.
'Thank you for your service'??
'Thank you for visiting. Enjoy!'
'Thank you for your custom. Come again!'

What is this, a drive-through goodbye message? So cheap.
Just when you think she could not top herself. Meghan you surpass expectations again and again.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 96