Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I remembered he used to drive around London in a black cab, so this is a nice tribute.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Gawd, wtf is Phillip Schofield doing on itv. Its because of him I came to Tattle a year ago!
Same here, LadyMuck.
I switched to another channel as soon as the announcer said he was on next.

Reactions: 16
I hope in PPs last will and testament, it requires all titles held by smegs n co, to be returned forthwith

Reactions: 23
I agree they've gone too far this time. They may have their sugars but they are nothing in comparison to the groundswell of public opinion of the majority who support the RF
They simply don't have boundaries/filters. Anyone with any decency knows either say something admirable or just step back and stay silent

Reactions: 32
Gawd, wtf is Phillip Schofield doing on itv. Its because of him I came to Tattle a year ago!
same!! I wonder how many others did? Not been back to PS thread recently kind of simmered out didn’t it?

Reactions: 23
Oh my God.
'Thank you for your service'??
'Thank you for visiting. Enjoy!'
'Thank you for your custom. Come again!'

What is this, a drive-through goodbye message? So cheap.
Just when you think she could not top herself. Meghan you surpass expectations again and again.
What a pathetic formal statement from these 2 poor excuses for humans!!! Prince Phillip stood for everything that these two are not, duty, loyalty, grace and service. You’ll be missed!!!!! Yes that’s why Ginge couldn’t be arsed to get over in his grandfathers final days, and how he thought it was ok for him and his disgusting wife to throw a bombshell into the very institution that Prince Phillip spent his life building and serving. They make me actually sick. duck the duck OFF you self serving horrible pigs! Don’t pretend to give a tit now!!! Raging 😡😡 RIP Prince Phillip ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Here we go...

I believe this is pretty much true. It was known that Prince Philip was fading away, and we know that Harry didn't travel to UK, let alone her Megness.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Here we go...

I believe this is pretty much true. It was known that Prince Philip was fading away, and we know that Harry didn't travel to UK, let alone her Megness.
Harry really is irredeemably lost. There’s no way back from this.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Do medals get passed along after someone dies?

As I hope Harry doesn't get any.
I should imagine they'll go on show. However since Charles served in the British Forces, he would be entitled to wear them but on the opposite side to any medals he has of his own.
I know that when my brother dies, my nephew will be entitled to do this with his medals. Not sure if he'd be able to wear my other brothers medals or any of the previous generations. (I come from a 'military family' in that just about every man (and one niece) in my family has served in the forces)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Here we go...

Surprises me not at all. They’re the dregs of the earth, the idea they believe themselves to be special, unique and worthy of all praise is risible! How could anyone not go and say goodbye to a dying grandfather? I thought Harry at least had some of Diana’s heart but it’s clear everything has been an utter act all these years, he didn’t give a tit about anyone and he’s as bereft of normal human feeling as she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
This sentence in the statement from the Obamas is a doozy ....

" Yet he also found a way to lead without demanding the spotlight "

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.