Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I should feel decidedly icky for liking that statement, but its hit the right tone of respect and grace that was lacking from the one issued by Prince Philip's grandson and his useless appendage of a spouse.
Whoever wrote it did a good job. I don’t think it was him somehow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
There is a lovely episode of that on The Crown. It is one of my favourite.
I saw that but don't remember PP being there first. I must've missed that bit! Apparently after his visit he said to HM, you must go there

Reactions: 11
Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Phillip. Rest in Peace.

Thank you for the title @keylimepie

If you are new, please read the pink wiki at the top of the page for Meghan's timeline.
Post thread suggestion around page 40 if possible, thank you.

Last thread:
Thanks @Rubythefirebat for creating the thread. It’s a sad, sad day 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ffs the Liverpool Echo claiming the Harkles are "The first Royals to pay their own tribute"

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Wow, it’s just embarrassing when even Donald Trump writes a more heartfelt statement than the DoE’s own grandson. What absolutely arsewipes.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
How lovely was Donald Trump's statement and look at the message from H & M, you certainly wouldn't think Harry was related to him at all would you. My word of the day about those two is disrespectful, and that is what their statement is.

Reactions: 68
I genuinely believe they were asked, as all members of Prince Philip’s family, not to issue personal public tributes. Yet even on his death they still have to disrespect the Queen and her wishes. That one sentence is another bloody narc move and I’m so angry with them. Especially Harry.

I have also noticed no mention of or footage including Meghan on the BBC all afternoon. They did mention Philip attending Grandson Prince Harry’s wedding. But again no footage or images. I would absolutely love it if this was one of Philip’s final wishes!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 138
You know I could spit at them 2 absolute dickheads.
Their tacky wedding with that preacher ranting for what seemed like hours. H's grandad sat there in discomfort, with a broken rib and very poor health.
The reveal of Archiedoll, only the TQ and PP were deemed good enough for the photo opp.
Finally, the interview. I think and hope, that PP was too ill to be told about what was said. But. The stress they caused TQ during her husbands last few weeks was undeniably cruel.
So, to be blunt and I rarely swear, duck off with your thanks for his service, you nasty nasty pair of scrounging, attention seeking and cruel beings.

• Heart
Reactions: 119
Was going to comment on the last thread re AofC spluttering through an interview with a retort ,with him going on a sabbatical of 'spiritual reflection' and with him possibly writing a book he may title it 'the worst year of my life when I was nearly defrocked by a harlot'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I genuinely believe they were asked, as all members of Prince Philip’s family, not to issue personal public tributes. Yet even on his death they still have to disrespect the Queen and her wishes. That one sentence is another bloody narc move and I’m so angry with them. Especially Harry.

I have also noticed no mention of or footage including Meghan on the BBC all afternoon. They did mention Philip attending Grandson Prince Harry’s wedding. But again no footage or images. I would absolutely love it if this was one of Philip’s final wishes!
I’m sure Philip was disgusted by her behaviour. His sense of duty and loyalty was impeccable, so the smerkles actions must have been anathema to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I think the ellipsis is their way of saying "oh we want to say more but we have been silenced". 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 I absolutely h-a-t-e them so much.
They are complete bastards. Had to get their statement out there first before Charles, William and other members of the RF.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
I know HMQ is strong, but she's 95 and now having lost her rock, I fear it may not be that long ......

• Sad
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.