Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I had a feeling that PP had gone home to Windsor to pass away peacefully, and Charles looked devastated that day he visited the hospital. I think that he was told that day that things weren't good, and to prepare the family for the worst. He would have had to relay that information to his Mother.

Knowing that Harry went ahead with that god awful interview knowing that his grandfather was dying makes it even more disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

keylimepie

VIP Member
I’m contemplating about going to bed but I wanted to share this picture. If I could love someone and be loved by someone half as much as these two loved each other, I would be happy. Bless you your majesty. Your soulmate will be with you wherever you go.
45675BBD-86DB-4D64-A60E-A50EFEF7F357.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I'm seething. H and M have sunk lower than whale shite at the bottom of the ocean with this "statement".
The announcement from BP was from the family. They were better off not saying anything. But they just HAD to rear their ugly heads. Those couple of lines are so tasteless and impersonal. Fucking pair of absolute cunts.

Trump's statement is absolutely lovely. More than likely didn't write it himself.... then again, maybe he did.

And regardless of what Andrew has or hasn't done, he is fully entitled to attend his father's funeral and to take part in whatever role at it he likes.

Back to FuckFace and CuntFlaps again...... "greatly missed" my big white arse.. H, you self serving prick, you wouldn't even come to visit him since you exiled yourself in Lala land with your geebag wife. Both of you should just fuck off.

Apologies for ALLLLL the expletives. I'm fucking vexed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

Kotare

VIP Member
Prince Philip was an artist. Who knew! This tweet shows a lovely domestic portrait he did of HMTQ. How adorable is he!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

Baguette

VIP Member
I genuinely believe they were asked, as all members of Prince Philip’s family, not to issue personal public tributes. Yet even on his death they still have to disrespect the Queen and her wishes. That one sentence is another bloody narc move and I’m so angry with them. Especially Harry.

I have also noticed no mention of or footage including Meghan on the BBC all afternoon. They did mention Philip attending Grandson Prince Harry’s wedding. But again no footage or images. I would absolutely love it if this was one of Philip’s final wishes!
The news channels explained that The Queen's statement was on behalf of her entire family and that no individual statements would be made. So everyone in the family follows the plan.

But Harkles just gotta Harkle. They are in social Siberia and I can't see a way back from this one.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

keylimepie

VIP Member
I have always been a staunch royalist. I have the utmost respect for Her Majesty and for the role she has excelled at for the United Kingdom and the commonwealth. Prince Philip has always been by her side through her reign and has been her stay for 73 years.
The Montecito hobos have no class. Their crass statement regarding service when they walked away from their lives within the Royal Family is astounding. No loving tribute, just a short sentence which means frankly nothing.
I disagree strongly that they have put this statement out in a bid to be relevant whilst a nation mourns. Prince Philip dedicated his life to service and duty when Harry and Meghan used the very institution Philip stood for and tried to decimate it whilst he was seriously ill.
Putting their agenda ahead of the compassion that should have been showed to a dying relative.
If Harry does come back, I sincerely hope that he reflects on his and Meghan’s behaviour in the days prior to his Grandfather’s death.
The patriarchal figure of the family has now gone so now Charles, it’s time for you to step up and take control of your son and daughter in law and tell them where to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Wow, it’s just embarrassing when even Donald Trump writes a more heartfelt statement than the DoE’s own grandson. What absolutely arsewipes.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Tofino

VIP Member
Oh... I was not impressed when I'd heard they had responded via website. Now I had heard that the queens message wa speaking for her family. Now... what hadn't occured to me was that the duo had put out their message via archewell... their 'charity' whilst watching TV coverage.

I'm disgusted. It feels like a low move. What has the Queen asked... no flowers donate to a charity and then what's a so called charity/foundation I hear on TV ... Archewell. I do not hope they benefit finacially throught PP's sad death.

Go on Freda ... your words are ringing in my ears.
Oh God why had it not even crossed my mind that Archewell is their source of income and that traffic will be driven there by them doing this!!! This is just appalling!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 89

el_coochita

I'm Irish, married to an American, and honestly we're both kinda taken aback ourselves at how sad we are at this news. I'm absolutely gutted for poor Brenda :cry: 73 years, god love her... we should all be so lucky to have such a long time with the people we truly love, but to lose them after seven decades together... my heart breaks for her. Right now she's just a dignified old lady who has just lost her soulmate and if Smegs has the audacity to try to make this about herself, I'd be tempted to break lockdown rules just to go throw fisticuffs at her on the lawn in Monteshitto myself.

May he rest in peace, he had his gaffes but he was a fine man and a stalwart of a husband. I hope that the Queen knows how much genuine support and empathy she has not just from her family, but the British people and clearly many others, and that it's some measure of comfort to her. My bet is Smegs stays home due to "pregnancy", which is honestly for the best. Much as I love the idea of her making history as the first person to get booed at a royal funeral, I don't want that spectacle for the queen or the rest of the family. Let them grieve in peace and let Harry the Count of Montecito deal with any awkwardness alone, god knows he's done it to himself so he'd best put his big boy pants on and just f*cking cope with it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

LinaLamont

I don’t usually come on this thread but that statement has me in absolute disbelief. Crass, impersonal and insulting doesn’t even begin to cover it. They couldn’t afford Prince Philip a shred of respect even in death. They couldn’t pass up an opportunity to stick two fingers up to The Queen as she mourns her husband of 73 years. Appalling individuals.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84