Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely believe they were asked, as all members of Prince Philip’s family, not to issue personal public tributes. Yet even on his death they still have to disrespect the Queen and her wishes. That one sentence is another bloody narc move and I’m so angry with them. Especially Harry.

I have also noticed no mention of or footage including Meghan on the BBC all afternoon. They did mention Philip attending Grandson Prince Harry’s wedding. But again no footage or images. I would absolutely love it if this was one of Philip’s final wishes!
By God, I’m in a rage at this utter disrespect. If anyone needed proof of Rachel’s raging narcissism, take a look at this. All about her, even as her husband’s family mourn, everything must bel about her.

how dare she show such disdain and lack of empathy in her comments, especially when she’s been told not to comment at all

• Sad
Reactions: 63
Prince Philip was an artist. Who knew! This tweet shows a lovely domestic portrait he did of HMTQ. How adorable is he!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
That statement on the Archewell site is horrendous. I really, truly hope:

- Harry is already in the UK/en route
- he therefore wasn’t involved in drafting/posting that statement
- some inexperienced American website manager just chucked it up

...the alternative is too awful: Harry felt that was an adequate tribute to his (previously?) much-adored grandfather.

This is all so desperately sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
That statement on the Archewell site is horrendous. I really, truly hope:

- Harry is already in the UK/en route
- he therefore wasn’t involved in drafting/posting that statement
- some inexperienced American website manager just chucked it up

...the alternative is too awful: Harry felt that was an adequate tribute to his (previously?) much-adored grandfather.

This is all so desperately sad.
It shows them up for the ***ts that they are.

Reactions: 29
They are hard faced mixed bastards, what a th I g to say about your grandfather!! They just won't let it go how hateful they are, wonder if he has been barred from thefuneral?

Don't believe how filled with hate, anger and spite they are, how could he possibly attend and, if he does let's hope he gets a load of abuse from everyone, perhaps William will chin him one, ginger bleep

Reactions: 32
Well that statement just proves yet again that MonsterMunch has zero concept of family. What a dreadful old slapper.

Reactions: 28
I thought this would be a good way to pay tribute to Prince Philip and his legacy of true service. Rest in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.