Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for new respectful thread Ruby and keylime pie.

That statement of theirs sounds like something a boss would say to a former worker
Fgs they cant win whatever their statement they would get called

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't want to derail, obviously those two horrors remain utter horrors, however, I saw this and it made me well up. XxView attachment 521801
I cried this morning when I heard the news and been on the verge of tears all day but this just sent me into a flood again 🥲 What a beautiful, touching and fitting photo for the end of his life.
I loathed the Harkles before but now after their conduct today with that statement I actually hate them. Pond life.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think M&H are trying to set up their own royal family. I kind of picture this party they're planning with the Clooneys et al to be their coronation-- "come pay tribute to us." I wonder if they even know how to have a party for people that rich, and if people will show up out of curiosity and make fun of them afterwards-- even with the sponsored gift bags full of stuff to consoom. It does look very pathetic, making these moves after BP every time, like a shadow of the real thing. "Look, we're the king and queen of Montecito, and we've got all this money! Well, not yet but we will! How? Uh, we'll get back to you on that!" I don't think it's just Megz, either. Harry is equally rotten.

Post of the day right there.
They're the Dollar Store version of the Royal Family 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They didn’t even use a black background with a picture of him.

So shoddy & cheap.
I don’t like that they used that icky background colour and no black. Just the cherry on top of the cold statement that shouldn’t have been made anyway because the official statement is meant to be all from the family
And what’s with the ‘ ... ‘
Ugh

Reactions: 24
It was obvious to all of us when he was in hospital for so long that he was in his final weeks, the media coverage also started to take the tone of 'brace yourselves'.

Meanwhile this selfish little bleep was whining to Oprah.

I hope Charles has cut him off without a penny, let them rot.
Proberbly the real reason for Charles visit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This was posted on a reddit thread with the sweetest messages
Prince Philip pranking The Queen by dressing as a Palace Guard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
Money can't buy class (or intelligent PR!)
Smeg probably thinks she's smarter than PR pros who have been in the industry for decades and decided to ignore them and issue this pathetic statement instead. We've seen her dismiss palace aides and other people who have decades of experience on something she has no idea of.

Reactions: 40
They can't help themselves, can they?

It's like sending a wreath to a Funeral when the immediate family of a deceased loved one has told everyone that there will only be coffin flowers and that no other floral tributes are wanted.

Drawing attention to themselves.
Spot on, I was going to say that too. It's like a 'duck you, I won't be told what to do' and it's awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Thanks for new respectful thread Ruby and keylime pie.

That statement of theirs sounds like something a boss would say to a former worker
The stupid bastards couldn't even manage to give him his full title:

9094EECD-DFE0-46C4-8923-B75069B0EE56.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
The Queens smile says it all , Somehow I don;t think we will see it again :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
My grandmother died of old age last year. I hadn’t been allowed to see her for almost a year because of restrictions which was sad but we just had to get on with it. Numbers meant I left my family and went alone for the funeral to support my mother. It’s what you do. I can’t believe he didn’t make an effort.

Palace guards don’t get all that bling. But I bet she’s saying ‘you look ridiculous in that hat’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Fgs they cant win whatever their statement they would get called
They 'can't win' because they have a track record of being self serving pricks with questionable motives. They've brought it upon themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
The stupid bastards couldn't even manage to give him his full title:

9094EECD-DFE0-46C4-8923-B75069B0EE56.png
They're dumbasses who only know how to stick to a basic color scheme. You can't expect them to google his full titles or change the front page of the site to black or anything like that. H&M are the royals you get at Five Below, not Givenchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.