Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the note, I just reported, hopefully a mod correct it soon. Sorry again, such a bad time for a misspell!
Not at all, it doesn't matter. We all love him and do you think Philip would care that Keylimepie or Rubythefirebat had given him two Ls?? ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Loyalty....
I was gonna say...a lot of people that have kept their mouths shut and not publicly picked a side seem to be making their feelings clear today! Lots of thinly veiled swipes at the Harkles methinks - KH, Obama’s etc

Reactions: 34
Also quotes of Philip being a Nazi - wtf?! His mother is buried in Jerusalem, they helped hide Greek Jews in the war. Also actually fought AGAINST them in the war. Its infuriated me.
Princess Alice was declared Righteous Among the Nations according to wiki which was awarded for her hiding Jews during the war. These people know nothing. Three of his sisters married Germans and they weren’t invited to the royal wedding.
Edited because I can’t use words

• Heart
Reactions: 49
PP was recovering from heart surgery when they did that interview. Similarly, Thomas Markle was also recovering from heart surgery at time of their wedding. Yet both times, the toxic pair behaved unbelievably cruel and heartless.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
FFS even Putin managed more warmth, days after HMQ made a joke about his planes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Yo! I'm not a contributor on these threads but duck Meghan Markle to hell. I hope the tabloids go in on these two when the time is right. Peace out ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 98
This picture hit me.

Slán a dhuine uasail, féach tú ar an taobh eile*

*'Goodbye Sir, see you on the other side' in Irish.
🇮🇪 🇬🇧
As a fellow Irish woman, I wish to convey how proud this makes me feel and how apt it is that I have heard it so many times at a funeral here in Ireland. I'm not a Royalist by any means but I know respect when I see it and they deserve it same as any family who have lost a much loved family member. I wish them peace and prayers.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
This pleases me. I think most of us regulars are fully aware of the distaste our thread causes among some tattlers, but the fact is that the thread has never been about racism or any ism that self righteous wokerati people choose to attach to it. Unfortunately many of us have personal experience with narcs and saw smeggy coming a mile off and have simply been glad of a safe haven to pick her lies and awfulness apart. She has fully lived down to our expectations dragging cuntchops happily along, and it's interesting to see her slowly but surely letting her true self leak out over time.
If anything good can be said of today's tragic news, it's that it has shown a lot of previous disbelievers just what kind of heartless selfish vindictive pieces of shits the Harkles are.
It's OK, I'm not expecting you to now be a full time contributor on here :ROFLMAO:, but there have been a few posts echoing yours and I guess I'm kind of saying "Yeah, we've been telling you for nearly two years that they are a pair of self serving vicious cunts. Now do you believe us?"
Oh no I’ve always thought they were awful, I just don’t normally frequent the celeb threads 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why the duck is Pip Schofield doing a live programme on ITV on PP? Golden boy of ITV 😡
You mean the man who deceived his wife for their entire marriage? That one?
The man who came out only because he was about to be exposed in the press? That one?

How dare he honour PP? He’s shown his Me-gain and Haphazard colours. 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don’t usually come on this thread but that statement has me in absolute disbelief. Crass, impersonal and insulting doesn’t even begin to cover it. They couldn’t afford Prince Philip a shred of respect even in death. They couldn’t pass up an opportunity to stick two fingers up to The Queen as she mourns her husband of 73 years. Appalling individuals.
This ...brilliant statement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
waching this tribute I can see where Charles got his love for the enviroment /Global warming & a genuine love for nature

Reactions: 26
Princess Alice was declared Righteous Among the Nations according to wiki which was awarded for her hiding Jews during the war. These people know nothing. Three of his sisters married Germans and they weren’t invited to the royal wedding.
Edited because I can’t use words
Your use of words was perfect.

Reactions: 18
Charlie Hebdo

Simply weird, who gets a Nazi salute?
A Nazi.
Which is insulting to Philip.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
You mean the man who deceived his wife for their entire marriage? That one?
The man who came out only because he was about to be exposed in the press? That one?

How dare he honour PP? He’s shown his Me-gain and Haphazard colours. 😤
Wonder how Matt is getting on?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.