Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baguette

VIP Member
Oh for God’s sake- I don’t see anyone dissecting and criticising the Cambridges basic perfunctory 4 line statement 🙄
The Cambridges haven't made a personal statement. The Queen made a statement on behalf of the Royal Family.

The Harkles decided to grab some traffic to their Archewell website instead.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 84
I was never a royalist until Henry married the older yacht girl sorry, awful actress and now we now know who is a woman of colour.

My much missed black Nana born in London in the 1920’s to a black father and white Irish mother must have received a hard time in those days but I obviously wasn’t there, but as my great Nan was pregnant they were moved out of London during the war during the first war. But all my 7 Black great uncles (Nana’s brothers served in the Army, RAF) my great grandads ship was torpedoed in the second world war, he did not it make it. On chatting to my mum she never recalled that my lovely much missed nana received any racist comments from anyone whilst she was growing up or living in a very white English village with her white welsh husband who had an absolute hellish time in Burma in the war (nana was always happy and laughing)

Sorry for the long post but I’m so offended that this country has been branded racists by those two ungrateful clowns. I am now a staunch royalist!

I’m so upset about Prince Philip xx

• Heart
Reactions: 81

dramallama92

Hi guys!

I don't usually come on this thread and I didn't have much of an opinion on the royal family drama other than thinking Meghan was a bit odd, but this news has made me so sad and honestly has made me pick a definite side - the RF! I feel awful that the Queen and PP were dealing with this as he was slipping away, and I think a lot of other people will also be turning against Meghan & Harry because of this now!

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Baguette

VIP Member
Here we go...

I believe this is pretty much true. It was known that Prince Philip was fading away, and we know that Harry didn't travel to UK, let alone her Megness.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

freda19

VIP Member
I don’t usually come on this thread but that statement has me in absolute disbelief. Crass, impersonal and insulting doesn’t even begin to cover it. They couldn’t afford Prince Philip a shred of respect even in death. They couldn’t pass up an opportunity to stick two fingers up to The Queen as she mourns her husband of 73 years. Appalling individuals.
This pleases me. I think most of us regulars are fully aware of the distaste our thread causes among some tattlers, but the fact is that the thread has never been about racism or any ism that self righteous wokerati people choose to attach to it. Unfortunately many of us have personal experience with narcs and saw smeggy coming a mile off and have simply been glad of a safe haven to pick her lies and awfulness apart. She has fully lived down to our expectations dragging cuntchops happily along, and it's interesting to see her slowly but surely letting her true self leak out over time.
If anything good can be said of today's tragic news, it's that it has shown a lot of previous disbelievers just what kind of heartless selfish vindictive pieces of shits the Harkles are.
It's OK, I'm not expecting you to now be a full time contributor on here :ROFLMAO:, but there have been a few posts echoing yours and I guess I'm kind of saying "Yeah, we've been telling you for nearly two years that they are a pair of self serving vicious cunts. Now do you believe us?"

• Heart
Reactions: 79

LadyMuck

VIP Member
PP was recovering from heart surgery when they did that interview. Similarly, Thomas Markle was also recovering from heart surgery at time of their wedding. Yet both times, the toxic pair behaved unbelievably cruel and heartless.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

Stitched

Chatty Member
Thanks for your service?! Piss off Meghan, just fuck right off. He’s Harry’s grandad ffs!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

Limey

VIP Member
Can't see how this cannot be true.
It was obvious to all of us when he was in hospital for so long that he was in his final weeks, the media coverage also started to take the tone of 'brace yourselves'.

Meanwhile this selfish little cunt was whining to Oprah.

I hope Charles has cut him off without a penny, let them rot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
It was obvious to all of us when he was in hospital for so long that he was in his final weeks, the media coverage also started to take the tone of 'brace yourselves'.

Meanwhile this selfish little cunt was whining to Oprah.

I hope Charles has cut him off without a penny, let them rot.
So the Harkle PR when Philip was in hospital, that Hazzno the worried grandson was on standby to visit him and get a flight over, was more shite if the Blind Gossip Item is to be believed. The family knew he was dying, and all visited at some point but Noballs hid in LA because he couldn't face them or his grandfather after he'd betrayed them. He will regret this to his dying day and it will affect him badly. Watch what happens now.

I believe this is it for them now and they are finished. Philip finished them off, he has fulfilled his last duty in a life of duty.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Well nothing screams 'We're not family' more than releasing a cold impersonalised statement after the Queen said there would be no more statements from the RF.
Appalling behaviour yet again, but they're right, they're not family

Reactions: 72

vp79

Thank you for your service??? What the actual f*ck.

They are so f*cking tone deaf it's unreal, they should have not bloody said a word.....argh this has made me so mad!

• Angry
  • Sad

ariawyn

I’m of the generation that mostly thinks H&M can do no wrong and clamour to join the echo chamber that thinks it’s edgy to hate the royals. Been lurking on these threads for a while because it’s been such a relief to find people who see through them, and it’s been a godsend today. Had to deal with so many friends in so many group chats talking absolute bollocks - and you can tell they’re just parroting whatever they’ve heard others (who are equally clueless) say, because when I point out the basic, factual flaws in what they’ve said it’s “oh, er, well, I know nothing about the royals!!!”

Like yes, you’ve made that very clear, so why are you rushing to be horrible over such a tragedy? Because you’ve decided you have to believe Meghan’s lies if you want to be a good person? Mocking the death of a man who spent his life serving his country doesn’t seem very “good”...sorry for the rant. It’s been a rough one.

• Heart

DandyTandy

VIP Member
Prince Philip may not be perfect but he is exactly the type of husband we all want and need.

Smeggy is the type of daughter in law we don't need.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
The front page of The Mirror has just set me off again. The tears are real. "Goodbye My Beloved". My heart aches for The Queen. Seventy. Three. Years. Most of us will never be fortunate enough to be married to our rocks "My Strength and My Stay" for half this amount of time. She doesn't know life without him. Her heart is broken and she, although will, as always, carry out her duties as only she can, will never be the same again. God bless you Queen Elizabeth. You have lost your husband, the father of your children, your rock, your strength, your stay, sweetheart and other half. May you find the strength to get through this and continue to reign for years to come with dignity, selflessness and love.
20210409_232815.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69