Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their statement is the most passive aggressive thing I’ve ever seen. Disgusting

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Here we go...

I believe this is pretty much true. It was known that Prince Philip was fading away, and we know that Harry didn't travel to UK, let alone her Megness.
This needs to be the top post in the next thread so people know the truth. Disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Here we go...

I believe this is pretty much true. It was known that Prince Philip was fading away, and we know that Harry didn't travel to UK, let alone her Megness.
Can't see how this cannot be true.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Am catching up ('Grunking, if you're a Jack Monroe frau, hello if you are)
Just want to say my breath has been taken away by the statement of the cunts.
(Bit tipsy too, truth be told started early here)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
What a pathetic formal statement from these 2 poor excuses for humans!!! Prince Phillip stood for everything that these two are not, duty, loyalty, grace and service. You’ll be missed!!!!! Yes that’s why Ginge couldn’t be arsed to get over in his grandfathers final days, and how he thought it was ok for him and his disgusting wife to throw a bombshell into the very institution that Prince Phillip spent his life building and serving. They make me actually sick. duck the duck OFF you self serving horrible pigs! Don’t pretend to give a tit now!!! Raging 😡😡 RIP Prince Phillip ❤❤
I feel exactly the same Moomoomoo bleeping pair of low life, ignorant, self absorbed twats, how could you say something as cold as that. This must be t he beginning of the end for these 2 fuckers

Reactions: 26
So the Queen again has been undermined by Markle and lapdog, I just cannot anymore with them. Her Majesty’s wish was that there would be no other family statements made, so why on earth did they think it was right to have their say. Literally just duck off, sorry for my language but I’m getting to the point that I’m wishing Zara would just knock her out, preggers or not! Her Majesty, lost her husband of over 70 years and yet they still had to show her absolute zero respect by going against her wishes. They couldn’t even let a day go by for their grandmother to get herself together without trying to make it about them. Awful people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
What a pathetic formal statement from these 2 poor excuses for humans!!! Prince Phillip stood for everything that these two are not, duty, loyalty, grace and service. You’ll be missed!!!!! Yes that’s why Ginge couldn’t be arsed to get over in his grandfathers final days, and how he thought it was ok for him and his disgusting wife to throw a bombshell into the very institution that Prince Phillip spent his life building and serving. They make me actually sick. duck the duck OFF you self serving horrible pigs! Don’t pretend to give a tit now!!! Raging 😡😡 RIP Prince Phillip ❤❤
It sounds like they're talking about a pet 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Can't see how this cannot be true.
It was obvious to all of us when he was in hospital for so long that he was in his final weeks, the media coverage also started to take the tone of 'brace yourselves'.

Meanwhile this selfish little bleep was whining to Oprah.

I hope Charles has cut him off without a penny, let them rot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Anyone in their right mind would already have packed, spoken to their father to confirm flight details, and be on their way over by now. It's not rocket emotions, just common sense. Charles needs the support of both his sons right now, to give him strength to be there for his mother, the Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So the Queen again has been undermined by Markle and lapdog, I just cannot anymore with them. Her Majesty’s wish was that there would be no other family statements made, so why on earth did they think it was right to have their say. Literally just duck off, sorry for my language but I’m getting to the point that I’m wishing Zara would just knock her out, preggers or not! Her Majesty, lost her husband of over 70 years and yet they still had to show her absolute zero respect by going against her wishes. They couldn’t even let a day go by for their grandmother to get herself together without trying to make it about them. Awful people.
One of my biggest fears in life is raising children or grandchildren who turn out like Haznot. In this age of crying victim and pointing fingers, misrepresentation of the facts, and the rise of grifters like Smeg, it'll be a small miracle to not encounter this. Imagine if someone like Smeg marries into your family. The sheer number of people who believe Smeg and give her a platform to spread her lies makes me fear for the future of the world we're living in.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
They simply don't have boundaries/filters. Anyone with any decency knows either say something admirable or just step back and stay silent
And what are their highly paid, numerous PR people advising them! Then again, she would probably ignore their advice and guidance

Reactions: 24
One of my biggest fears in life is raising children or grandchildren who turn out like Haznot. In this age of crying victim and pointing fingers, misrepresentation of the facts, and the rise of grifters like Smeg, it'll be a small miracle to not encounter this. Imagine if someone like Smeg marries into your family.
It's ok, dolls can't take on personality traits 😉😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Would you dare show your face at the funeral in Harry's shoes?
He had a month and couldn't be arsed, how can he attend 🤮

Reactions: 42
Re the Blind Gossip article, it's not just that they knew he was dying and didn't come to see him ; it's that they knew he was dying and chose to go ahead with that Oprah Winfrey interview.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 131
WOW, hundreds of them. Aww bless :cry:

Ahh I love the London cabbies , every Summer ( b4 covid ) they drive down to the seside town I live in with all the Chelsea Pensioners for a Fish & chip lunch

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.