Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God.
'Thank you for your service'??
'Thank you for visiting. Enjoy!'
'Thank you for your custom. Come again!'

What is this, a drive-through goodbye message? So cheap.
Just when you think she could not top herself. Meghan you surpass expectations again and again.
Oh... I was not impressed when I'd heard they had responded via website. Now I had heard that the queens message wa speaking for her family. Now... what hadn't occured to me was that the duo had put out their message via archewell... their 'charity' whilst watching TV coverage.

I'm disgusted. It feels like a low move. What has the Queen asked... no flowers donate to a charity and then what's a so called charity/foundation I hear on TV ... Archewell. I do not hope they benefit finacially throught PP's sad death.

Go on Freda ... your words are ringing in my ears.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
They are complete bastards. Had to get their statement out there first before Charles, William and other members of the RF.
yea this too. I don’t know what normal protocol is, if we are to expect personal tributes in the coming days from individual households. But we can be certain it was never meant to be from the Sussexes first. Absolute arseholes. We knew they would find a way to make it about themselves and here we are. Less than six hours after his death was announced.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I honestly think we're seeing the beginning of the end of them today. They've been cut out of the bbc coverage, their statement lacks class and it's becoming glaringly obvious all the big hitters they're desperate to be associated with have sided with the Queen. They're pissed off and I think they'll be increasingly bitter and lose any last support

• Heart
Reactions: 125
Thank you for your service??? What the actual f*ck.

They are so f*cking tone deaf it's unreal, they should have not bloody said a word.....argh this has made me so mad!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Thanks for your service?! Piss off Meghan, just duck right off. He’s Harry’s grandad ffs!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
They are complete bastards. Had to get their statement out there first before Charles, William and other members of the RF.
Sméagol likes to think she’s classy, and we all know she’s trashy, but this just drives the point home with a sledgehammer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh... I was not impressed when I'd heard they had responded via website. Now I had heard that the queens message wa speaking for her family. Now... what hadn't occured to me was that the duo had put out their message via archewell... their 'charity' whilst watching TV coverage.

I'm disgusted. It feels like a low move. What has the Queen asked... no flowers donate to a charity and then what's a so called charity/foundation I hear on TV ... Archewell. I do not hope they benefit finacially throught PP's sad death.

Go on Freda ... your words are ringing in my ears.
Oh God why had it not even crossed my mind that Archewell is their source of income and that traffic will be driven there by them doing this!!! This is just appalling!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 89
I'm seething. H and M have sunk lower than whale shite at the bottom of the ocean with this "statement".
The announcement from BP was from the family. They were better off not saying anything. But they just HAD to rear their ugly heads. Those couple of lines are so tasteless and impersonal. bleeping pair of absolute cunts.

Trump's statement is absolutely lovely. More than likely didn't write it himself.... then again, maybe he did.

And regardless of what Andrew has or hasn't done, he is fully entitled to attend his father's funeral and to take part in whatever role at it he likes.

Back to FuckFace and CuntFlaps again...... "greatly missed" my big white arse.. H, you self serving prick, you wouldn't even come to visit him since you exiled yourself in Lala land with your geebag wife. Both of you should just duck off.

Apologies for ALLLLL the expletives. I'm bleeping vexed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
She has no respect for anyone, thick as mince JCMH is just a push over.

I really do think Megz will not appear in the UK at any point until Charles gets crowned.

Reactions: 38
yea this too. I don’t know what normal protocol is, if we are to expect personal tributes in the coming days from individual households. But we can be certain it was never meant to be from the Sussexes first. Absolute arseholes. We knew they would find a way to make it about themselves and here we are. Less than six hours after his death was announced.
The Queen said there would be no further tributes from RF or wtte

Reactions: 48
Oh God why had it not even crossed my mind that Archewell is their source of income and that traffic will be driven there by them doing this!!! This is just appalling!!
Come on now, to be fair it does look like he might have to pay for his own plane fair so it's only fair they profit from the trip

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She has no respect for anyone, thick as mince JCMH is just a push over.

I really do think Megz will not appear in the UK at any point until Charles gets crowned.
with any luck she will have fucked off by then

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I genuinely believe they were asked, as all members of Prince Philip’s family, not to issue personal public tributes. Yet even on his death they still have to disrespect the Queen and her wishes. That one sentence is another bloody narc move and I’m so angry with them. Especially Harry.

I have also noticed no mention of or footage including Meghan on the BBC all afternoon. They did mention Philip attending Grandson Prince Harry’s wedding. But again no footage or images. I would absolutely love it if this was one of Philip’s final wishes!
The news channels explained that The Queen's statement was on behalf of her entire family and that no individual statements would be made. So everyone in the family follows the plan.

But Harkles just gotta Harkle. They are in social Siberia and I can't see a way back from this one.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I am listening to Radio 2 , Ken Bruce is the perfect listen for sad events like this

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm Irish, married to an American, and honestly we're both kinda taken aback ourselves at how sad we are at this news. I'm absolutely gutted for poor Brenda :cry: 73 years, god love her... we should all be so lucky to have such a long time with the people we truly love, but to lose them after seven decades together... my heart breaks for her. Right now she's just a dignified old lady who has just lost her soulmate and if Smegs has the audacity to try to make this about herself, I'd be tempted to break lockdown rules just to go throw fisticuffs at her on the lawn in Monteshitto myself.

May he rest in peace, he had his gaffes but he was a fine man and a stalwart of a husband. I hope that the Queen knows how much genuine support and empathy she has not just from her family, but the British people and clearly many others, and that it's some measure of comfort to her. My bet is Smegs stays home due to "pregnancy", which is honestly for the best. Much as I love the idea of her making history as the first person to get booed at a royal funeral, I don't want that spectacle for the queen or the rest of the family. Let them grieve in peace and let Harry the Count of Montecito deal with any awkwardness alone, god knows he's done it to himself so he'd best put his big boy pants on and just f*cking cope with it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
H & M’s website statement to me is a poor imitation of what royal.uk have done by replacing their homepage with a black and white tribute. However like everything else they do they’ve fucked it up and made it look cheap rather than royal

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.