Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Phillip. Rest in Peace.

Thank you for the title @keylimepie

If you are new, please read the pink wiki at the top of the page for Meghan's timeline.
Post thread suggestion around page 40 if possible, thank you.

Last thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Thanks for new respectful thread Ruby and keylime pie.

That statement of theirs sounds like something a boss would say to a former worker

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
I never realised, that here in Wales, at the Aberfan disaster, it was Prince Philip who visited the area first, before HMQ. He met the people in their homes and visited the cemetery.

• Heart
Reactions: 105
Statement from Donald Trump
I should feel decidedly icky for liking that statement, but its hit the right tone of respect and grace that was lacking from the one issued by Prince Philip's grandson and his useless appendage of a spouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
I never realised, that here in Wales, at the Aberfan disaster, it was Prince Philip who visited the area first, before HMQ. He met the people in their homes and visited the cemetery.
There is a lovely episode of that on The Crown. It is one of my favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I should feel decidedly icky for liking that statement, but its hit the right tone of respect and grace that was lacking from the one issued by Prince Philip's grandson and his useless appendage of a spouse.
If there's one thing Donald Trump was right about, it's that he saw right through Smeg before she even married into the family. He warned Haznot publicly. The man has been surrounded by wannabe social climbers and gold diggers his entire life and I'd trust that he knows what he's talking about in that arena.

• Heart
Reactions: 118
He did. My grandad was there, as men from the entire region had gone to help dig. He never said much about that day but he did say he’s never seen Prince Phillip look so moved or shaken, before or since.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 97
Oh my God.
'Thank you for your service'??
'Thank you for visiting. Enjoy!'
'Thank you for your custom. Come again!'

What is this, a drive-through goodbye message? So cheap.
Just when you think she could not top herself. Meghan you surpass expectations again and again.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.