Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HRFT.... but you know when you dont think anyone can sink any lower, and then, actually, they really do? Jesus, it's amazing. And not in a good way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
That statement on the Archewell site is horrendous. I really, truly hope:

- Harry is already in the UK/en route
- he therefore wasn’t involved in drafting/posting that statement
- some inexperienced American website manager just chucked it up

...the alternative is too awful: Harry felt that was an adequate tribute to his (previously?) much-adored grandfather.

This is all so desperately sad.
He knows what the protocols are for these type of events, (and if he doesn't he should) so I honestly don't know what their/his/her game is.

When the head of the family speaks then you do as you are told.

Reactions: 34
Rhiannon Mills on Sky pointing out that 'It is quite interesting that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have chosen to put out a statement before other members of the Royal Family' in a tone that suggests 'interesting' wasn't the first word that came to mind...

• Haha
Reactions: 64
yea this too. I don’t know what normal protocol is, if we are to expect personal tributes in the coming days from individual households. But we can be certain it was never meant to be from the Sussexes first. Absolute arseholes. We knew they would find a way to make it about themselves and here we are. Less than six hours after his death was announced.

The sussexes weren't first... I went to the Cambridge Instagram hours ago and they had something up far more honourable with a lovely photo of Prince Phillip. I know the queen said she would be making a statement, but Harry and Meghans reeked of "we better say something before we look bad." They however forgot to add a touch of a heart to their statement. Terrible people.

Reactions: 30
I thought this would be a good way to pay tribute to Prince Philip and his legacy of true service. Rest in peace.
Do medals get passed along after someone dies?

As I hope Harry doesn't get any.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I genuinely believe they were asked, as all members of Prince Philip’s family, not to issue personal public tributes. Yet even on his death they still have to disrespect the Queen and her wishes. That one sentence is another bloody narc move and I’m so angry with them. Especially Harry.

I have also noticed no mention of or footage including Meghan on the BBC all afternoon. They did mention Philip attending Grandson Prince Harry’s wedding. But again no footage or images. I would absolutely love it if this was one of Philip’s final wishes!
I am appalled and flabbergasted at that Archewell statement, I'm not a royalist but even I wouldn't make that horribly impersonal statement 😳😳.
They will alienate their celeb supporters with that message.

PS I saw 2 footages of M - one from their wedding and the other at a family church visit maybe the fab 4 one?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I'm seething. H and M have sunk lower than whale shite at the bottom of the ocean with this "statement".
The announcement from BP was from the family. They were better off not saying anything. But they just HAD to rear their ugly heads. Those couple of lines are so tasteless and impersonal. bleeping pair of absolute cunts.

Trump's statement is absolutely lovely. More than likely didn't write it himself.... then again, maybe he did.

And regardless of what Andrew has or hasn't done, he is fully entitled to attend his father's funeral and to take part in whatever role at it he likes.

Back to FuckFace and CuntFlaps again...... "greatly missed" my big white arse.. H, you self serving prick, you wouldn't even come to visit him since you exiled yourself in Lala land with your geebag wife. Both of you should just duck off.

Apologies for ALLLLL the expletives. I'm bleeping vexed.

Love this post Caca millis language is fine we don't care

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The sussexes weren't first... I went to the Cambridge Instagram hours ago and they had something up far more honourable with a lovely photo of Prince Phillip. I know the queen said she would be making a statement, but Harry and Meghans reeked of "we better say something before we look bad." They however forgot to add a touch of a heart to their statement. Terrible people.
It looks like it was copied and pasted from @theroyalfamily insta, which I think was lovely 🖤

Reactions: 22
The news channels explained that The Queen's statement was on behalf of her entire family and that no individual statements would be made. So everyone in the family follows the plan.

But Harkles just gotta Harkle. They are in social Siberia and I can't see a way back from this one.

They can't help themselves, can they?

It's like sending a wreath to a Funeral when the immediate family of a deceased loved one has told everyone that there will only be coffin flowers and that no other floral tributes are wanted.

Drawing attention to themselves.

Reactions: 46
The Cambridge post was just a copy of the Queen’s statement which is understandable. The Harkles couldn’t even do this. It had to be their way.
Unless they were told they couldn’t use it as they were not working royals with working web pages 🤔 Sussex Royal is redundant so why even update there anyway. So maybe this is their version of trying to appear ‘Royal’. There are a couple of theories I guess but they all point back to the Harkles not respecting the Queen and making it about themselves. Look at all the attention it’s getting 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'll say this for the Harkles: it's really quite an achievement to be out-classed by Donald Trump on the subject of the death of your own grandfather. That is... truly something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
Yes, and by implication they’re showing they’re not ‘part of the family’.
I think M&H are trying to set up their own royal family. I kind of picture this party they're planning with the Clooneys et al to be their coronation-- "come pay tribute to us." I wonder if they even know how to have a party for people that rich, and if people will show up out of curiosity and make fun of them afterwards-- even with the sponsored gift bags full of stuff to consoom. It does look very pathetic, making these moves after BP every time, like a shadow of the real thing. "Look, we're the king and queen of Montecito, and we've got all this money! Well, not yet but we will! How? Uh, we'll get back to you on that!" I don't think it's just Megz, either. Harry is equally rotten.

I'll say this for the Harkles: it's really quite an achievement to be out-classed by Donald Trump on the subject of the death of your own grandfather. That is... truly something.
Post of the day right there.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Do medals get passed along after someone dies?

As I hope Harry doesn't get any.
He was a Navy man and a family man before all the else so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he wasn’t buried in his Navy uniform. Certainly if they are passed on, there’s no way on God’s earth they’ll let the Harkles get their money-grubbing mitts on them to hawk.

Reactions: 20
Don't want to derail, obviously those two horrors remain utter horrors, however, I saw this and it made me well up. Xx
Screenshot_20210409_192326.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.