Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fredsnail

VIP Member
And these rumours about H sitting W & C down and reading them the riot act whilst his beloved looked on (in his dreams and I should Coco 🙄🤣) ...

Well, I consider myself pretty easy going, as I have matured, like a fine wine, I like a peaceful life, but I can assure you that, even if I did have concerns about his mental health, I bloody well wouldn't put up with that behaviour from any relative of mine - especially in front of a nasty manipulating bitch newcomer to the family who'd been creating nothing but trouble since her arrival!

And for some reason, I can't see William putting up with it either. I suspect he would he put an abrupt stop to that little drama and given them the royal boot up the the derriere.
These rumours have been around for a while - as I recall it was allegedly when the 6s stayed with the Cambridges over Christmas and M didn't feel that they were attentive enough.

What the 6s didn't know was that Catherine had had a phone call telling her that her brother had attempted suicide and her family were trying to keep it very quiet so didn't tell the 6s. She couldn't go and see her brother because it would have attracted attention but obviously she would have been distracted and stressed. I think that under normal circumstances W would have kicked butt - but he was probably trying to support his wife and keep things calm. However they certainty got the measure of her as she's never been invited to stay again.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Kittypops

VIP Member
Please, please, please can Kate say in her 40th Birthday message how good it would be if everyone can find it in their hearts to donate to charity this year. No matter how big or small, why, even £1 will do :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Thanks to @Chita for the thread title.

We don't like the 6s or Prince Andrew
We don't like that HMQ gave a knighthood to Tony Blair (spit).
We liked the Cambridges NYE photo.

We discussed the 6s selling their mansion and where they will move to now.
A going to school.
L made them a family complete with a massively photoshopped Christmas card.
Their charity that only earnt 50k in donations and they spent more winding up Sussex Royal on legal fees (where's the money?)
The 6s diaries are being kept clear to assist with the Jubilee if requested - although the 6s also have a prior engagement with the invictus games around the same time so could be double booked - oh dear.

We discussed Charles essay - or more specifically that he was proud of H's work on the environment.

We also discussed Neil Sean's video speculating that the 6s are house hunting for a secondary home in the UK.

We also discussed facilities provided for the homeless and living in shipping containers.

Thanks to @JAR21 for all the work on the Wiki - please screencap any tweets you post as they can still be added to the wiki even if the tweet is deleted.

Please vote in the grifties (I think it's still going).
Thanks to all our contributors who post pictures, songs and summaries of long YouTube videos - you are all stars and we appreciate all of you.

Please add anything I've forgotten below.

Link to the previous thread

Last edited:
  • Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
Latest Lady C now up

Tony Blair Petition. Likelihood of TQ removing knighthood? Evidence of dodgy dossier ordered to be destroyed. Lady C felt he should have been tried for war crimes. TQ could not delay award indefinitely. TB jeopardised his own legacy by cooperating with Bush. TQ had a dilemma as TB was a good PM previously.
Can PC bring back Harkles when TQ dies?
Haz has human rights and allowed to make mistakes if makes amends. Also PC feels responsible as a father. Difficult situation. PC needs to understand what he is dealing with, and action will reflect on him. Can Harkles be reined in? They have been huge flops in reality.
One pound privacy damages? Parallel with author Leon Uris/Exodus case. By agreeing to such derisory damages, Smeg and team have admitted that MOS spoke the truth. Defamatory but not damaging to litigant. MOS have vindicated Thomas Markle and Smeg revealed as manipulative schemer. Objective achieved. No need to appeal to Supreme Court.
Harkles comparison with Windsors? Same fate? Yes Lady C thinks so and also parallels with Prince/Princess Michael - both wives married for what they would gain and shown themselves to be self-serving. Wallis grew to love Duke of Windsor and enjoyed royal life but she didn't set out to be the wife only the mistress. Smeg loves the idea of Haz but does she love him? Destructive behaviour says otherwise. Wallis and Smeg both dominant married to weak men. Wallis overtly dominant/Smeg plays simpering and tungsten together - less honest.
I am finding it very concerning that even Lady C is talking about the possibility that PWB could / should be forgiven or allowed back into life as a royal.
How can anyone even ask questions about whether he could or could not be accepted back?
It's a categoric NO from me and I imagine the vast majority of the British public. He has made his choices, there is no going back publicly.
The Royal Family will definitely fall if PWB is 'welcomed' back.
He is a f'ing ugly souled arsehole & every time I see his face I get the rage

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
I particularly like the last paragraph of this poster on quora😅
It is excellent:

"Meghan, with her constant gleeful fake smile, parades her power over the lowly, weak, and gullible Harry with a commanding authority much in the same way as a pig farmer parades their prize breed boar through the stalls of an auction house. Harry’s life will from now on, be a sad shadow of his previous one, and it’s all down to the emasculating, vindictive monster he has been fooled into mating with. ‘Nothing to lose' Meghan gained everything, while Harry, who had so much, gave up everything, for little or no return - hardly a worthwhile investment !!!"

• Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I am wondering if you all think I should give up swearing on the thread and use Cockney eloquence instead as wondering if my foul mouth offends some of you!!

It would be fucking difficult for me but just need to know especially as we have several new users here.

Bollocks to the Gringers if this is my last swear word!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Runestone

Personally I love the photos, I stopped in my tracks when I saw the profile shot on IG, the delicate way the ribbon runs through her hand with the ring so bold against the white. Just beautifully done. However I do understand why some people are not into the style with most people in the general public favouring the current highly saturated and over sharpened trend in celebrity photography right now. This set will sit with and compliment the other Royal portraits back many generations and will need to remain timeless, so a different end goal called for a different style.

I think the thing most people are thrown by is how Catherine looks compared to how we usually see her. It’s rare to get a front facing photo with her looking into the lens, even rarer a beaming front on smile close up. When you only ever see someone in profile suddenly been confronted with a different angle can be jarring. We’ve all seen a similar thing with influences who work their angles on Insta but suddenly look like different people in pictures taken by others at different angles.

Her hair is also set differently which can very much change the appearance of a persons face. In these her usual just off center parting is completely swept back with no part visible at all. This also removes the usual face framing hair making her face shape and forehead appear larger than usual. The use of her natural curls rather than heat set ones can feel a bit 80s like in her recent appearance in the green reworn gown. The 80s are seen as a very dated out of style period right now so I get why people don‘t like them but personally I would never shame a woman for wearing her natural curls. I think its great she‘s starting to embrace them more.

Again totally biased as I already love this type of style but just my take on elements that might be contributing to some peoples negative take. For me the only thing missing was a tiara shot given they’re official portraits to go alongside all the other royals in their gowns and jewels, but I’m hopeful with William‘s 40th also this year that they did a couple shot at the same time in full bling to release at years end 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Is anyone else's sick to death of the Meghan vs Kate stuff in the media?
Why can't an article about Kate just be about her with no reference or comparison to the dog of Monteshitto?

I'm also sick of Diana being dragged up pointlessly in comparison or hearing people imagining that they know what she would think 🙄

It's all such pointless crap.

• Heart

Xales

VIP Member
M wasn't/isn't a career woman. She was an actress. A mediocre one. She hadn't made it big in Hollywood by 30 she never would . Literally 100`s of younger hungry actresses coming up would be chosen over her.

Actresses have a shelf life unless exceptional.

Actresses are ripped apart by the media wanting those sex tapes/topless holiday snaps. M has no idea what real intrusion is because they weren't interested in her as she wasn't an a list actress.

She gave up her career when she married as there wasn't much left in it for her.

This isn't a dig a M it is how Hollywood is.

• Heart

Xales

VIP Member
BIB- perhaps. But that doesn’t mean the public will forgive him. Much as the miscreants would wish it otherwise, the public have long memories, and can hold a grudge for a long time. Perhaps he does have the right to come back. Perhaps his family will forgive him, especially if he sincerely apologises and means it. I don’t believe he has it in him to do that, but still…

The public are not likely to forgive and forget though. The RF need to understand that. The Hazno ship has sailed. The scales have fallen from our eyes and we’ve seen who he really is, and what he really thinks of us. You can’t put that genie back in the bottle. I’m running out of cliches here…😂
I have said before if I were anyone interesting or important and H pitched up as the royal for an event I was at, I would be fucking insulted after what he has said/done.

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Is anyone else's sick to death of the Meghan vs Kate stuff in the media?
Why can't an article about Kate just be about her with no reference or comparison to the dog of Monteshitto?

I'm also sick of Diana being dragged up pointlessly in comparison or hearing people imagining that they know what she would think 🙄

It's all such pointless crap.
I agree. Meghan should be treated as the irrelevance she is. She saw/sees Catherine as a rival but in reality there is no competition and never was. Smeggy was always destined, in the long term, to drift further and further down the pecking order (although she would briefly move up a place when HM passes. The 6s will start tumbling once the Cambridge kids start having kids of their own.) Catherine is a Queen in waiting. How did Smeg imagine she was a ‘rival’ to the future queen? Every time the media drag her into articles about DoC they are perpetuating that narrative but it’s nonsense. Catherine will be on the world stage. Smeg will be what she’s always been - a desperado, a scrabbling wannabe.

And it’s well past time they allowed Diana to rest in peace.

• Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
So glad I have my Tattle family to rely on, keep me up to date and make me laugh.

I'm just in hospital recovering from a leg operation, still hooked up to stuff and feeling slightly groggy, but being able to read your posts will help my recovery.

What have the gruesomes been up to today? On my way in this morning, they were on the news but I was in no fit state to take it all in - something to do with her bullying, I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

JAR21

VIP Member
I expected :
Its happening to her because of the ''angry black woman'' stereotype,'' which the stans and American media are often using:

The lawyer inserted previously that the "Duchess doesn't want to deny the lived experience of the staff"'

''Any findings which result in changes to formal policies, such as a new mechanism to report challenging behaviour by members of the Royal Family towards their staff, will be detailed in the next annual review.
Buckingham Palace declined to comment.''
Mind blown.

archive:
I cannot stand the phrase ‘lived experience’. It’s utter bollocks and tries to excuse lying.

• Heart

Swerve

From today's Guardian .........

The Mail on Sunday will pay the Duchess of Sussex just £1 in damages for invading her privacy by publishing a private letter she had sent to her father.
The nominal sum is set out in court documents that also formally confirm that the newspaper – and its sister website MailOnline – has accepted defeat and will not be taking the long-running case to a supreme court appeal.

The outlet will also pay an unspecified sum for the separate case of infringing Meghan’s copyright by publishing large chunks of the letter.
Mark Stephens, a media lawyer, suggested that the nominal settlement for the privacy aspect suggested a weakness in that aspect of Meghan’s case: “Normally for that kind of invasion of privacy you would expect £75,000 to £125,000. It does show that the curation of her reputation was an area where she had effectively invaded her own privacy.”
The newspaper’s publisher has also agreed to pay a confidential sum in damages for copyright infringement. The Mail on Sunday also faces having to cover a substantial part of Meghan’s legal costs, which could be more than £1m.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...personal-risks-mail-on-sunday-privacy-victory
The duchess had always said that her three-year legal battle against Associated Newspapers, the publisher of the Mail on Sunday and sister website MailOnline, was more about principles than money.
I’m gutted that they’re not taking it further. Presumably their lawyers felt it was no longer worth it.

But £1 in damages 😂😂😂😂😂 That has made my day!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mairag

Chatty Member
[/QUOTE]
We need to find a way of dealing with these situations when the race card is deployed when there is no racism evident.
The people doing this are creating division and undermining genuine cases where racism occurs.
It needs to stop.

I don't know how to fix this.
I normally just use one of these memes at that point
2520BD67-D03F-4A78-8E0D-AFF3DA620BFE.jpeg
9DA147E7-FF04-4797-B50E-928D9B845951.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Daily Mail headline is definitely throwing some shade…Kate celebrates turning 40 in intimate and timeless new portraits that any Hollywood A-lister would be proud of, with the Duchess of Cambridge wearing Alexander McQueen and paying tribute to Diana with her pearl and diamond earrings

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Hmmm so a member of staff rebuked a Duchess.

That tells you loud and clear how she is viewed by the people working "backstage."
No respect for her position.

In the tv/film and music industry if the crew don't like someone its usually because they are a shit.
Crew are not starstruck. If someone is a shit they all know about it. They can sniff out a wrong 'un and they close ranks.

And if a staff member did rebuke her, they must have been pretty confident they would not get into trouble for it.

• Heart
  • Haha