Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Chita for the thread title.

We don't like the 6s or Prince Andrew
We don't like that HMQ gave a knighthood to Tony Blair (spit).
We liked the Cambridges NYE photo.

We discussed the 6s selling their mansion and where they will move to now.
A going to school.
L made them a family complete with a massively photoshopped Christmas card.
Their charity that only earnt 50k in donations and they spent more winding up Sussex Royal on legal fees (where's the money?)
The 6s diaries are being kept clear to assist with the Jubilee if requested - although the 6s also have a prior engagement with the invictus games around the same time so could be double booked - oh dear.

We discussed Charles essay - or more specifically that he was proud of H's work on the environment.

We also discussed Neil Sean's video speculating that the 6s are house hunting for a secondary home in the UK.

We also discussed facilities provided for the homeless and living in shipping containers.

Thanks to @JAR21 for all the work on the Wiki - please screencap any tweets you post as they can still be added to the wiki even if the tweet is deleted.

Please vote in the grifties (I think it's still going).
Thanks to all our contributors who post pictures, songs and summaries of long YouTube videos - you are all stars and we appreciate all of you.

Please add anything I've forgotten below.

Link to the previous thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Is it the Dakota building that's regarded as THE place to live?
Among many, yes.
The pre-war is the most important aspect of this, even by other Architects, not just Roth.
Dakota:
House:

Also thanks for the new title to you and thanks @Fredsnail for new thread.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Sterling work @Fredsnail

What are your thoughts regarding the charity money - where did it go?
I think some has gone into Travelshit and some has gone to themselves and they had declared they've made donations so some has gone out to organisations - but they are not organisations I would chose to give money to.

I would like to look at all of their accounts together to get a better picture - this is just one piece of the jigsaw - but I have a gut feeling there is a black hole somewhere and things don't add up.

I hope the IRS get a team of forensic accountants in to look at everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Couple of quick points and apologies if they sound patronising in any way but I do like to think rant out loud 😁

50k? If that's their total amount for the year, then they only have to donate 2.5k (5%) of that to charity.
Or is that the amount they actually donated to charity? Which would mean they raised 1 million in 2020 - and they technically pocketed the rest.
Either way, none of it looks good.

And these rumours about H sitting W & C down and reading them the riot act whilst his beloved looked on (in his dreams and I should Coco 🙄🤣) ...

Well, I consider myself pretty easy going, as I have matured, like a fine wine, I like a peaceful life, but I can assure you that, even if I did have concerns about his mental health, I bloody well wouldn't put up with that behaviour from any relative of mine - especially in front of a nasty manipulating witch newcomer to the family who'd been creating nothing but trouble since her arrival!

And for some reason, I can't see William putting up with it either. I suspect he would he put an abrupt stop to that little drama and given them the royal boot up the the derriere. And if he did, good for him.

There's lines and boundaries that shouldn't be crossed - the Twunts have been breaking and crossing them since they met in that God awful genitalia lined room at the Soho brothel!

And another thing - they're dressing like billionaires?
Well, he is, that for sure. They say that "old money" dress in old clothes with patches and holes in them, and he certainly lives up to that.
As for the Duchess of Twuntness - she dresses like she fell in the oddments bin at the craft shop then attacked with a bejazzling (yes, I meant it) set. She looks like a rag dolly Anna (or even Aunt Sally 🤣) with sequins and blood diamonds.
Twunts 🙄

main.jpg

I just can't see them leaving each other. They'll only come over here for photo ops, funerals and hand outs. Far away from the plebs who might pelt them with boos and tomatoes.

They're in their own little world, grifting away, flinging poop at everyone for attention.

As Freda would say, "sigh"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Big thanks to @Fredsnail for starting new thread and @Chita for the great title. It's been too quiet lately for my liking. We need some good news/gossip to get our teeth into ...... let's see what happens on Kate's birthday!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

A going to school.
Their charity that only earnt 50k in donations and they spent more winding up Sussex Royal on legal fees (where's the money?)
The 6s diaries are being kept clear to assist with the Jubilee if requested - although the 6s also have a prior engagement with the invictus games around the same time so could be double booked - oh dear.

We discussed Charles essay - or more specifically that he was proud of H's work on the environment.

We also discussed Neil Sean's video speculating that the 6s are house hunting for a secondary home in the UK.

We also discussed facilities provided for the homeless and living in shipping containers.

Thanks to @JAR21 for all the work on the Wiki - please screencap any tweets you post as they can still be added to the wiki even if the tweet is deleted.

Thanks to all our contributors who post pictures, songs and summaries of long YouTube videos - you are all stars and we appreciate all of you.

Thank you Fredsnail and Chita. 🥰
This is interesting analysis

"If Judge Lewis Kaplan had been minded to rule swiftly in Prince Andrew's favour to stop the case, he could have done two things immediately today.
First, he could have indicated in court his direction of travel - and secondly he could have torn up the currently tight timetable he has set for the duke to meet Ms Giuffre's requests for documentary evidence - the next important stage in a damages case that's heading for trial.
He did neither. But what he did do, in the dying minutes, is closely question both sides over part of the Epstein deal that had gone unnoticed in the hours since its publication.

Even if Prince Andrew could be properly classed as a "potential defendant" to Ms Giuffre's 2009 Florida claims, her settlement with Epstein says that third parties - meaning someone whose signature was not on the agreement - could not use that agreement in another court without their permission.
Given that Epstein is dead and Ms Giuffre doesn't want the prince to benefit from the agreement's terms, a strict reading of that paragraph would mean the agreement is irrelevant to her damages case.
The duke's lawyer disputed this - but when Judge Kaplan soon rules on the future of the case, this might just be the most important part of today's hearing."
Trouble for PA.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
And these rumours about H sitting W & C down and reading them the riot act whilst his beloved looked on (in his dreams and I should Coco 🙄🤣) ...

Well, I consider myself pretty easy going, as I have matured, like a fine wine, I like a peaceful life, but I can assure you that, even if I did have concerns about his mental health, I bloody well wouldn't put up with that behaviour from any relative of mine - especially in front of a nasty manipulating witch newcomer to the family who'd been creating nothing but trouble since her arrival!

And for some reason, I can't see William putting up with it either. I suspect he would he put an abrupt stop to that little drama and given them the royal boot up the the derriere.
These rumours have been around for a while - as I recall it was allegedly when the 6s stayed with the Cambridges over Christmas and M didn't feel that they were attentive enough.

What the 6s didn't know was that Catherine had had a phone call telling her that her brother had attempted suicide and her family were trying to keep it very quiet so didn't tell the 6s. She couldn't go and see her brother because it would have attracted attention but obviously she would have been distracted and stressed. I think that under normal circumstances W would have kicked butt - but he was probably trying to support his wife and keep things calm. However they certainty got the measure of her as she's never been invited to stay again.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

A going to school.

Well done Fred. You are just so
so
so organised. You and Jar are wondrous. Memory like a heffalump too. And well done Chita (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The Grifters has finished for 2021. No Meghan Markle or Prince Harry on there, site already has 65 new 2022 nominee's.
So now just have to wait for the results to be published, I hope they put the number of votes up

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
@JAR21 this is what was posted here dated 6th December 21, so I assumed they were still President and VP. These roles don't seem to have been filled since H&M stood down in February 21. Christopher Geidt is listed as a QCT Director.
What are H&M doing involving BetterUp with the QCT? They must have had permission from HM who is the QCT Patron.
There are a few newspaper articles saying the same, BetterUp teaming with QCT.
Lots of articles today from UK and the US about H&M returning to the UK for various reasons.

We're so grateful to
@BetterUp
for their support. Access to world-class coaching means the Young Leaders we support are best prepared for the pressures of being an entrepreneur, helping make their creative ideas a reality.
Eyes
Read more on our website: https://queenscommonwealthtrust.org/inspiration/betterup-supports-qct/…
Quote Tweet

@BetterUp
· 6 Dec 2021
We’re joining @PledgeOne, a global movement that encourages companies to donate 1% of equity, staff time, product, or profit to their communities. We're donating across all four categories to max our impact in collaboration with our CIO, Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The harkles are no good
Both have brains that are made of wood
Annoying cunts
& they have no bunce
Bugger off, they both bloody should

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sterling work @Fredsnail

What are your thoughts regarding the charity money - where did it go?
I don’t think there was charity money in 2020.

If you look at the paperwork pictured in the DM article, it lists the “Date asserts first received” as February 2, 2021, so logically before that date it had no assets. -> Archewell Foundation took in $0 in 2020.

0C341D97-4F55-41D3-9B09-C19F7D57B370.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Quote: See, I can’t see bumper stickers in California saying Arsewell. Arse is a British/Australian word; Americans say ass. Also, does anyone except us call them Harkles?

I am of mostly Scottish heritage with some Irish (and other nationalities thrown in) & my family growing up always said "arse", I still use it today. There are many people in the US of Scottish/Irish heritage & I'm sure they do the same thing as well as say "ass". Though I think "arse" is mostly used in this way: "get your arse over here", lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That snotty (pre?) teen is such a window into who she is. I don't know if it is bring determined, just think she didn't get her own way or just wanted to be dismissive. I would have got a telling off for being a snotbox like that

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Quote: If he does let me down I'll get @Nuttynana to go and swear at all of his plants and then get her Tomcat to piddle on his pyjamas.
Nuttynana is an amazingly, awesome secret (or not so secret shhh) weapon on this forum. Every time a sugar goes tiptoeing through our tulips, I eagerly await a Nuttynana response. She is not alone in her salubrious excellence. I love, love, love this group!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Quote: If he does let me down I'll get @Nuttynana to go and swear at all of his plants and then get her Tomcat to piddle on his pyjamas.
Nuttynana is an amazingly, awesome secret (or not so secret shhh) weapon on this forum. Every time a sugar goes tiptoeing through our tulips, I eagerly await a Nuttynana response. She is not alone in her salubrious excellence. I love, love, love this group!
Definitely! Thanks to Freda & Nuttynana we're a Sugar Free zone. It's like having superpowers or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.