Harry and Meghan #160 I'm the Daddy, here's the proof.. my son has a red roof!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the king and queen of wokedome/Netflix originals/sell outs/patronising bleep waffles….

damn, it’s really been a year since Archie got that waffle maker and Harry got an extra hour out of the dungeon and was allowed to wear shoes for all day long.
time flies when there are so many people to sue with such little time in direct sunlight for haribo

has she learned how to play piano yet? #katewho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Harry and meghan
Decided to go vegan
No more sausages from Richmond
( not that Richmond, in England)
Then H shagged a bird called Tegan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It would be interesting if William decided to take legal action against the people putting the rumour out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It would be interesting if William decided to take legal action against the people putting the rumour out there.
Oh pretty sure he did, not unusual in that world unfortunately.
Just silly to have got caught. 😐

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Oh pretty sure he did, not unusual in that world unfortunately.
Just silly to have got caught. 😐

If he did, he can't sue them for telling the truth.

But if he didn't have an affair and doesn't sue, then we will all think he did anyway.

Wonder if Harry will touch on that subject in his book?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Oohthedrama thank you for starting the new thread and fixing the title.

Also thanks to AnnieCox for being brave to start the thread too. I get confused too easily.
Congratulations to ilovemusic on the thread title.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The man who spread the rumour that William was having an affair has admitted to making it up according to a new book.As far as I know Rose is still married and of course William and Catherine are and you would think if it was true at least one couple would have split up.Also Catherine and Rose have been at at least two events together since.Also William saw how his parents marriage was and I find it hard to think he would want his children to be as unhappy as he was

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
In the previous thread, this post.

> KP (and BP/CH) should protect William over Smeg, fullstop. And over Harry. It's their job to do that. Unlike Hazbeen, William is probably THE most important part of the future of the Monarchy, with Kate by his side as his Queen Consort and mother of another King-in-waiting. Meghan is even more irrelevant than Hazza, except in her own mind and Scrotie's fever dreams

Despite checking the wiki I have no idea who KP BP and CH could be?

As a frequent tattle user KP usually means Katie Price https://tattle.life/tags/katie-price/ but that can't be right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The man who spread the rumour that William was having an affair has admitted to making it up according to a new book.As far as I know Rose is still married and of course William and Catherine are and you would think if it was true at least one couple would have split up.Also Catherine and Rose have been at at least two events together since.Also William saw how his parents marriage was and I find it hard to think he would want his children to be as unhappy as he was
The man being that total tit Giles Coren…….

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
It is a Twitter rumour of the worst kind. We all know it’s not true, William has been so careful to correct the mistakes of the past because he absorbed to all the pain that his mother went through. He would never want his children to go through the same thing. This was a rumour started by US journalist, who admitted she made it up when the media wrote that Rose and Kate had fallen out. Giles Coren shared it as a joke. There is no evidence any one can produce other than journalists heard the rumour after it was started in 2019.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
The man being that total tit Giles Coren…….
Funny there is a photo (been on here a few times) of GC and Smeg with mates at Ho House.

Off topic, just watched the news break and GW's lawyer said they were looking to appeal already.

Reactions: 22
Love how some people play right into the hands of the institution and do their bidding (Kate and Will vs Harry and Megs) to divert from the fact that the Royal Family are a bloated irrelevance that must be eradicated. Who gives a duck about any of these idiot leeches. Fools.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Love how some people play right into the hands of the institution and do their bidding (Kate and Will vs Harry and Megs) to divert from the fact that the Royal Family are a bloated irrelevance that must be eradicated. Who gives a duck about any of these idiot leeches. Fools.
You're on the wrong thread. You should go on the Royal Family thread if you just want to have a go at them. There's a few of Smegz followers and anti monarchists there that will keep you company.

This thread is for people who can't stand Hawwy and Smegz. We take great pleasure in abusing them and taking the piss out of their vile duplicitous and delusional behaviour because they are absolute cunts.

For those who haven't seen this before 😄
Screenshot_20211230-064127_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
You're on the wrong thread. You should go on the Royal Family thread if you just want to have a go at them. There's a few of Smegz followers and anti monarchists there that will keep you company.

This thread is for people who can't stand Hawwy and Smegz. We take great pleasure in abusing them and taking the piss out of their vile duplicitous and delusional behaviour because they are absolute cunts.

For those who haven't seen this before 😄
View attachment 949946
I’m not on the wrong thread all these inbreds are in the same basket. All the Royals/ex Royals are scum with varying degrees of distinction the idea that one group of them is significantly due criticism over another is naive.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m not on the wrong thread all these inbreds are in the same basket. All the Royals/ex Royals are scum with varying degrees of distinction the idea that one group of them is significantly due criticism over another is naive.
Sadly, you are indeed on the wrong thread. We don't like Haz and smegs. In fact we're famous for it. So that's who we slag off and we extend it to Andrew, his ex and sometimes the York girls. Jury's out on those two for me. So what that means is, we don't care what you think of the rest of them and we don't want the thread clogged up with those views. The Royal Family thread is there for you to join in with. Enjoy! And stop boring the tits off the rest of us.
Message for Mods - I'm currently in a Bipolar cycle that's not going well. So I'll apologise now if I've overstepped the boundary on this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
The whole twitter thing about William having an affair is evidence of the stupidity of the sugars and their hate and jealousy. Nothing more. They are pissed because “ Megan is a liar “ was trending everywhere for 24 hours. Maybe more. They had this great plan to have “ Megan won “ (or some such tit) but royal fans got together and squashed that with “ Megan is a liar.” So the whole thing is revenge.

The rumour is years old, it didn’t happen recently so who really gIves a flying duck? Obviously William and Catherine and Rose and her husband don’t, as they are all still together and happy. Many high profile couples and not so high profile couples deal with this in their lives, is it the end of their public profile? Nope. even Clinton was able to move on and be successful and that was proven, just one example. History books are full of many others. There is a lot more damaging things that can bring William down, this is not one of them. simply it has never been proven. Its been disproven as nasty gossip instead. I’m sure if William or Rose are concerned they will do something about it, like sue.

I have to say I am beginning to really hate Harry. How can any brother let this hate go on towards a brother who has been there for him all his life? What a jeolous pathetic human being is Harry? Kama will get him, the sugars will turn on him like the evil two faced witches they are as soon as Megabitch is done with him. Let him taste their hate and when he tries to reach out to his bro, I truly hope William will shut him down. William probably won’t though because he is an honourable man.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
using mental health as a get out, very topical….. I hate of all them so regardless of your ‘opinion’ i’m more than entitled to post. Not sure why you have self appointed as a moderator. Get over yourself.
And I'm not sure why you've come on here in the hope of causing a kerfuffle. Is it a cry for attention? I'm not escalating this further, it's not worth the effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.