Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course they do🙄🙄 they haven’t made any other tit stick so give it a whirl.

A vengeful , clueless aristo and a power hungry grifter with duck all knowledge or work ethic behind them.

And they are trumpeting that 2022 will be their year. The year in which they prove their worth.

The fact that it's the same year the peerless Queen celebrates a history-making jubilee is just a coincidence then, is it?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
who says you can’t look good with wrinkles and lines?

I think the Queen for example looks amazing for her years, I met her in person a couple of times. I live in a place where plastic surgery is rife and actually makes people (again in my opinion) often look older and less attractive. I would much rather age gracefully than try and hopelessly hanker after my youth. Just my opinion but I think reflecting her true age and image would’ve been more successful as a photo.

I agree that Catherine would want to look her best. I just don’t think these photos reflect her beauty, class or individuality.

But maybe posed photos aren’t her thing. I hate them.

I don't like 'em either.
Too much soft focus.
One of the sideways ones looks so retro that it could be of Mary Pickford or some other silent movie star of days gone by.
Not cool, just old fashioned.

That (now iconic) photo of her close up in the mask at Prince Philip's funeral was crisp and clear. It captured the beauty of her eyes and her dignity and decorum in one shot.

These just look blurry and whatever effect the photographer has used make the images look like someone else entirely.

Reactions: 21
When's Tom Bower's book due out?
I think he makes it clear with one word (tame) that Omid Scobie is not looked upon favourably by actual journalists.

I have a feeling the "proper" journalists mock him.
I think everyone but the sugars mock him, he’s a total tool!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't like 'em either.
Too much soft focus.
One of the sideways ones looks so retro that it could be of Mary Pickford or some other silent movie star of days gone by.
Not cool, just old fashioned.

That (now iconic) photo of her close up in the mask at Prince Philip's funeral was crisp and clear. It captured the beauty of her eyes and her dignity and decorum in one shot.

These just look blurry and whatever effect the photographer has used make the images look like someone else entirely.
Exactly. It isn’t Catherine’s fault, they just made her look like a completely different person with whatever filters/touch ups/styling they have done. It is the photographer and production that has failed.

Just disappointing as there have been such amazing photos of her recently and these are not a true likeness or particularly good examples of portrait photography.

Reactions: 19
Is anyone else's sick to death of the Meghan vs Kate stuff in the media?
Why can't an article about Kate just be about her with no reference or comparison to the dog of Monteshitto?

I'm also sick of Diana being dragged up pointlessly in comparison or hearing people imagining that they know what she would think 🙄

It's all such pointless crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Is anyone else's sick to death of the Meghan vs Kate stuff in the media?
Why can't an article about Kate just be about her with no reference or comparison to the dog of Monteshitto?

I'm also sick of Diana being dragged up pointlessly in comparison or hearing people imagining that they know what she would think 🙄

It's all such pointless crap.
Sadly, it makes them the most money.
So it aint gonna stop.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I think for her, the court case is important because it gives her a platform to launch a career that can include a book, interviews etc etc that will pay way more than a settlement, however generous. So I think she has no interest in settling. She wants to make a career out of this.

If I was her I think I’d want a lobotomy to try and forget PA ever got that close. But, you know, we’re all different, I guess 🥴
She's already written a book about it and done the talk shows etc.. this is to fund her $1.8 million house she just moved in to before xmas

• Wow
Reactions: 24
So funny, my dear old Mum saw those new photo's of Catherine and said: "But they don't even look like her". I replied, "I just read someone else say that online!". Hmmm. I think it must be a female thing? I think she looks fine. Hmmmm. Strange.

Whatever, as someone said, the plates are going to be hitting the walls in chez Megville this moring. All those servants they must employ for pittance are going to need new brooms!

Expect a photo very soon of Harry hitting Habitat Home and Garden in Santa Barbara with a handful of new plates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sadly, it makes them the most money.
So it aint gonna stop.
Money for the media owners. The ANL verdict wouldn't bother them much because the whole thing was a money-spinner. For all of them. Lots of articles, lots of clicks and lots of happy advertisers.

Slightly different agenda for the journos. Anger at the ANL verdict from a free speech/journalistic integrity perspective. Desire to break a big story, like Dan Wootton with Megxit and Valentine Low with the bullying allegations. There's stuff about Smeg (and Hazza) they all want to get out there.

Some stuff that's interwoven with Kate (and William).

So, if you write about the Cambridges, you use them as a vehicle to bring a bit more Harkle stuff to light. Or do the Kate/Smeg comparisons because they know how much it'll wind Smeg up, she'll clap back in some way, and they can write about it.

It would die down a bit and lose impact if the Harkles stop the RF-bashing, stop trying to compete with the Cambridges and start living a private life without seeking attention.

They won't.

So, it won't stop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think M would be more upset of her name wasn't mentioned. She would pull out all the stops to change that.

She will be laughing she is in every article even if negatively.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm not a fan of the photos either - how have they made the normally naturally glowing Catherine into a pale little shell of herself? She looks like she's recovering from an illness!
The photo with the white ruffly dress and the vaseline smeared lens looks like a picture from one of those photoshoots you could 'win' back in the 80's/90's - the next one in the album will have her laying on a sheepskin rug wearing nothing but an aviator jacket (with a big rip down the back to accommodate sizes 8-28) to hide her modesty.
They've cheapened her!

They are not timeless shots, they are a throwback to several eras and they don't seem to know what they want to represent, so they've tried it all! Urgh

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I have to confess that I like the photos of Catherine. I'd hate to wear that red dress, but I think it works for the pose in the picture.

Yes, she looks slightly different to how we're used to seeing her in papped shots, but I still like them, and I think her hair flowing loose gives them a softness that counter the formal poses.

I also love the fact that the make up looks to be fairly minimal. A lot of the time I find her black eyeliner too heavy.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Personally I love the photos, I stopped in my tracks when I saw the profile shot on IG, the delicate way the ribbon runs through her hand with the ring so bold against the white. Just beautifully done. However I do understand why some people are not into the style with most people in the general public favouring the current highly saturated and over sharpened trend in celebrity photography right now. This set will sit with and compliment the other Royal portraits back many generations and will need to remain timeless, so a different end goal called for a different style.

I think the thing most people are thrown by is how Catherine looks compared to how we usually see her. It’s rare to get a front facing photo with her looking into the lens, even rarer a beaming front on smile close up. When you only ever see someone in profile suddenly been confronted with a different angle can be jarring. We’ve all seen a similar thing with influences who work their angles on Insta but suddenly look like different people in pictures taken by others at different angles.

Her hair is also set differently which can very much change the appearance of a persons face. In these her usual just off center parting is completely swept back with no part visible at all. This also removes the usual face framing hair making her face shape and forehead appear larger than usual. The use of her natural curls rather than heat set ones can feel a bit 80s like in her recent appearance in the green reworn gown. The 80s are seen as a very dated out of style period right now so I get why people don‘t like them but personally I would never shame a woman for wearing her natural curls. I think its great she‘s starting to embrace them more.

Again totally biased as I already love this type of style but just my take on elements that might be contributing to some peoples negative take. For me the only thing missing was a tiara shot given they’re official portraits to go alongside all the other royals in their gowns and jewels, but I’m hopeful with William‘s 40th also this year that they did a couple shot at the same time in full bling to release at years end 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.