Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
This is authentic philanthropy - a true humanitarian

Follow that Archeholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I've just been reading Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora. I'm never sure how much store to set by him, but in one of his recent posts he said he's heard that February is going to be explosive and it's something to do with the Harkles' marriage. Got to be worth placing a popcorn order, just in case...

• Wow
  • Haha

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
According to 'Realtor.com' the reason H&M are "selling" is lack of s Seuriddy...
I think H&M wrote this as PR.

In the Porker interview, (Porker forced Hawwy say.).. the article quotes " That he never even considered that his security detail could be taken away after stepping down as a senior royal. “I was born into this position,” he said. “I inherited the risk. So that was a shock to me.”

"Many surmise that the reason Meghan and Harry want to move is that their home is not quite private enough. Their property itself is gated, but the community is not, so fans and stalkers could literally follow them home, right up to the gates."

"According to information obtained in April under the Freedom of Information police were called to this residence nine times over nine months. The most worrisome incidents occurred on Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas in 2020, when a trespasser identified as Nickolas Brooks drove over 2,300 miles from Ohio to pay the ex-royals an unwelcome visit."

“This must be terribly disconcerting for Harry, who grew up in the royal family in a very controlled environment,”

Noballs and Minge left the top class RF security for uncertainty in the US.
After all this time, Noballs still can't join the dots. They're now spinning that they have to leave Montyshitto because they had believed the RF would provide security but let them down, so they've got to find somewhere "safer".. Everyone lets them down and deceives them = It's the RF's fault they've got to move. Of course it is.

What about this one? Versailles for our Biracial Marie Antoinette from Suits!
It's only $29,500M and has got $1,500 toilet roll holders in gold in all 21 restrooms.
Perfect for all the shit they produce.

Below: Gold Faucet, €10,500....Looks like an Active Tattle "Member" to me.
View attachment 969088
Photos: Aphid, "Heat" Magazine

I pressed the "Archive" button to read the Telegraph article, but it asked me if I was "A Robot" and said I must press Captcha which I did but was unable to progress ....
meep meep, beep brrrrr, meep....brrrr oink
BIB - “everyone lets them down and deceives them” - everyone lets them down because they have ridiculous levels of entitlement so when they don’t get what they are expecting they feel ‘let down’. They expected the British taxpayer to continue footing their enormous securiddy bill, even though they’d insulted us all, abandoned their royal duties, and scarpered to distant shores. They expected all the perks of royalty too, even though they had ran away from the responsibility. When they were told ‘no’ - they felt let down. They expected to stay at Tyler Perry’s house, presumably rent free, while they acted like cunts and abused his staff. When he asked them to leave - they felt ‘let down’. This has been a consistent pattern with them. The solipsism of this pair is astonishing. They have the self reflection skills of a chest of drawers. As for being deceived - they have deceived themselves more than anything. They deceived themselves into thinking they were bigger than the royal family, that they were going to be megastars and people would be falling over themselves to throw money at them, and that all the A listers would be banging on their door. That level of delusion is on them, nobody else.

Smeggy really thought that Hawwy was her golden ticket into the glitterati. The ageing desperado thought she was finally going to hit the big time…the irony is, it was her big break. But she was too much of a cunt to make the most of it. She couldn’t accept not being top dog, or having to play by RF rules.

• Heart

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
Saw this: the lawyer with the grin like a hyena saying using the word bullying to describe career women is damaging - wee yes and it should be?!?!? It means you ride roughshod. It is possible to be a female boss and not known for bullying behavioir

Eurgh proves beyond even unreasonable doubt they can’t deny certain things happened and they’re trying to reframe it

I’ve met two types of very ‘successful’ career women, those who have gained their success through genuine talent and hard work oh and the ability to work and lead others, I like that type and then we have the others - total bitches who usually have gained their positions from schmoozing the gullible senior managers and couldn’t and don’t do the job they were hired for so they bully (usually getting away with it because of everything they have on the senior manager/directors) others todo it for them but taking credit for all and any success. I know what category that witch is in and I’d say her lawyer is in that category too 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

Chita

VIP Member
Thans to @Fredsnail for new thread, congrats @Chita for brill title!

As seen on twitter...cover of national enquire😂 would love a read of that article 😂
View attachment 965737
The Enquirer might be a rag but that headline gives the true reason the Archeholes want to leave that house.

Their given reason (that they are not over the moon with the house) isnt far from the truth.
The truth being that Hollywood isnt over the moon with THEM.
Hollywood hasnt been "attentive enough."
William and Catherine weren't "attentive enough."

They are the common denominator here.
THEY are the problem.

They'll never admit it. They are incapable of turning a mirror upon themselves.

• Heart

monicalewinsky

Ahhhhh those portraits are STUNNING.

I think it’s the hair, it’s more different than her traditional ‘dos.

Either way, I’m sure Mrs 6 is pissed, given how long ago her real 40th was.

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Apologies if this was posted before. But it sums up Kate perfectly. 💞💞💞🌹

Yes I think she's lovely, genuine and a real credit to the royal family. It is such a shame that Slack Alice is so jealous of life. I used to like her, and I was really happy for Harry, but my word how things quickly changed.

On a good note though, it has brought us Tattlers together, kept me amused throughout many a night, and given me so many laughs. I have to admit though, that on first reading some posts I wondered what a few of you were on, but then I realised that your investigative work was honest, and remarkably true with evidence to match. 😅😅😅

Keep it up Kate, we love you and are proud of you. 💖

Keep it up my lovely Tatts, I love you as you are 💖

Keep it up Princess Pinocchio. You're an utterly unbelievable vile lying bitch, but you've brought us lot together, so at least there's one thing erm, you've been successful in. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
“She was pregnant and fragile” Oh FFS - I worked until the day I gave birth with two of my four pregnancies and had to take care of my family and house with all of them. All of us here who gave birth did it without hot and cold running servants and zero responsibilities. She was strong enough to fly to the US for her shower, but too fragile to deal with second or third hand gossip?

You want to bet that Harry made a comment about enjoying Rose’s company or how nice she looked and that set Megs off (internally, she still couldn’t show her true self until she had the wedding ring firmly on her spindly finger) She was furious that he didn’t get her an invite to the state dinner. She had managed to wedge herself into every other event, in contravention of protocol, but he failed her here

The gloves are definitely off now and things will continue to leak about her and how everyone in the UK felt about her

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Evangelina

VIP Member
Strong Cecil Beaton vibe in the photos:
e2e456c33b067d5032e7fa9cfad8dd34.jpg

Regardless how many feathers the stans will spit, Kate's photos are one thing;
A timeless historic document of a future Queen.

We should donate money for the Harkles, they need tupperware .

• Heart
  • Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
This is his tweet

'And we all know what
@PetronellaWyatt
is trying to say when she writes "a real British beauty". Imagine filing this and thinking it was a good article.'

So he's inferring that Wyatt is a racist

So it's OK for people to claim that Meghan had an American work ethic which was vastly superior to her British staff. Implying that they were weak, lazy, wanted to be coddled, etc. And that's just fine and dandy.

But not OK for Petronella to make a point in the opposite direction. That Kate has what people would recognise as very "British" qualities that Smeg lacks. Nowt whatsoever to do with skin colour at all, but general attitude and demeanour.

• Heart

MistyWoods

VIP Member
Latest Lady C now up

Can PC bring back Harkles when TQ dies?
Haz has human rights and allowed to make mistakes if makes amends. Also PC feels responsible as a father. Difficult situation. PC needs to understand what he is dealing with, and action will reflect on him. Can Harkles be reined in? They have been huge flops in reality.
The thing is, PWB has shown himself to be a traitor to his country and his family. He should not be "forgiven" and allowed back into public life. I'd never trust him again.

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Bloody hell you lot! All this talk of popcorn has made me add some to my grocery delivery tomorrow! 😆
Can I just warn anybody thinking of tucking into some popcorn that I broke my tooth on an 'unpopped' kernel. It cost me £650 to fix. The bag of popcorn was on offer for £1. 😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Wow

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I am wondering if you all think I should give up swearing on the thread and use Cockney eloquence instead as wondering if my foul mouth offends some of you!!

It would be fucking difficult for me but just need to know especially as we have several new users here.

Bollocks to the Gringers if this is my last swear word!!
Don't you dare give up swearing! The new users will just have to get used to it. If they don't like it, they can go elsewhere.
We depend on you to brighten our day with your mastery of swear words. No one can put them together like you can. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
So glad I have my Tattle family to rely on, keep me up to date and make me laugh.

I'm just in hospital recovering from a leg operation, still hooked up to stuff and feeling slightly groggy, but being able to read your posts will help my recovery.

What have the gruesomes been up to today? On my way in this morning, they were on the news but I was in no fit state to take it all in - something to do with her bullying, I think.
Aww bubba, that's shit. Hopefully you'll be home and on the mend soon.😘
It's surprising how many of our crew are battling physical and mental health issues ... yet everyone just moseys along the best we can. Who'd a thought the gruesome twosome would actually have a positive affect on a group of people by giving them a new past time.:m

I’ve met two types of very ‘successful’ career women, those who have gained their success through genuine talent and hard work oh and the ability to work and lead others, I like that type and then we have the others - total bitches who usually have gained their positions from schmoozing the gullible senior managers and couldn’t and don’t do the job they were hired for so they bully (usually getting away with it because of everything they have on the senior manager/directors) others todo it for them but taking credit for all and any success. I know what category that witch is in and I’d say her lawyer is in that category too 😡
That reminds me guys, The Apprentice started last night and yes they are the usual bunch of total twats.
I take delight in figuring out the girls who use their sexual allure to get what they want. The penis ladder will never be dead. I cannot for the life of me figure out how the older somewhat sensible muslim lady with 5 sons got herself mixed up with this lot. Smart though ... kept her head down on the task and let the hair-swishy twirly-girlies cat fight for attention, then spoke up in the boardroom. Good tactics.
Watch if you get a chance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

freda19

VIP Member
MI6 are probably taking any threat they get seriously , thanks to those two twunts in cali they have made our dear Queen a target
Something struck me on the news last night. They were reporting on the number of nurses and health care workers who are absent dealing with covid and they also said " As well as ambulance services the police and fire services are severely undermanned" and I said to hubby " They are paving the way for terrorist incidents giving out info like that. No need to mention the lack of cops and firemen. If there is a major incident the bad guys could double their victim score based on the covid reduced amount of help available to injured people ."

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46