Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB- perhaps. But that doesn’t mean the public will forgive him. Much as the miscreants would wish it otherwise, the public have long memories, and can hold a grudge for a long time. Perhaps he does have the right to come back. Perhaps his family will forgive him, especially if he sincerely apologises and means it. I don’t believe he has it in him to do that, but still…

The public are not likely to forgive and forget though. The RF need to understand that. The Hazno ship has sailed. The scales have fallen from our eyes and we’ve seen who he really is, and what he really thinks of us. You can’t put that genie back in the bottle. I’m running out of cliches here…😂
I have said before if I were anyone interesting or important and H pitched up as the royal for an event I was at, I would be bleeping insulted after what he has said/done.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Latest Lady C now up

Tony Blair Petition. Likelihood of TQ removing knighthood? Evidence of dodgy dossier ordered to be destroyed. Lady C felt he should have been tried for war crimes. TQ could not delay award indefinitely. TB jeopardised his own legacy by cooperating with Bush. TQ had a dilemma as TB was a good PM previously.
Can PC bring back Harkles when TQ dies?
Haz has human rights and allowed to make mistakes if makes amends. Also PC feels responsible as a father. Difficult situation. PC needs to understand what he is dealing with, and action will reflect on him. Can Harkles be reined in? They have been huge flops in reality.
One pound privacy damages? Parallel with author Leon Uris/Exodus case. By agreeing to such derisory damages, Smeg and team have admitted that MOS spoke the truth. Defamatory but not damaging to litigant. MOS have vindicated Thomas Markle and Smeg revealed as manipulative schemer. Objective achieved. No need to appeal to Supreme Court.
Harkles comparison with Windsors? Same fate? Yes Lady C thinks so and also parallels with Prince/Princess Michael - both wives married for what they would gain and shown themselves to be self-serving. Wallis grew to love Duke of Windsor and enjoyed royal life but she didn't set out to be the wife only the mistress. Smeg loves the idea of Haz but does she love him? Destructive behaviour says otherwise. Wallis and Smeg both dominant married to weak men. Wallis overtly dominant/Smeg plays simpering and tungsten together - less honest.
I am finding it very concerning that even Lady C is talking about the possibility that PWB could / should be forgiven or allowed back into life as a royal.
How can anyone even ask questions about whether he could or could not be accepted back?
It's a categoric NO from me and I imagine the vast majority of the British public. He has made his choices, there is no going back publicly.
The Royal Family will definitely fall if PWB is 'welcomed' back.
He is a f'ing ugly souled hole & every time I see his face I get the rage

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I have said before if I were anyone interesting or important and H pitched up as the royal for an event I was at, I would be bleeping insulted after what he has said/done.
Even as someone unimportant I would be insulted. If he turned up I would get my coat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm with you on them probably having had a hand in writing it. Quoted from the above:

And their point is?

You can walk right up to the gates of Buck House, KP, Clarence House and Windsor Castle too. Parts of them are even open to the Great Unwashed. Kate's been spotted by the public in the grounds of KP on her way to/from an engagement more than once and she responds with a friendly wave and a hello. She doesn't throw a strop about it.

I know they're now supposed to be private individuals but if you go out there flaunting your titles and playacting that you're still Royal, you're going to attract the same kind of unwanted attention that the Royals get from time to time. And if you're no longer a working Royal living in the UK, you'll be paying for security to protect you from that, which probably costs a hell of a lot more than it does in the UK. It's so obvious that they might be badgering PC or HM again for a bit of "help" from this side of the pond with the cost of their security bills.
Quite right. Does it ever occur to them that it can't possibly be true that they are stalked, hounded and papped, because nobody knows where they live? They are never seen, apart from photoshopped pics or staged shots of a totally unrecognisable Minge wrapped head to toe in Bedouin blankets. Arranged by them. Every single time. Who do they think they're kidding?

"Archie is 3 and has been attending school. According to a new article from The Mirror, Harry and Meghan chose to not have Archie attend the All Saints by the Sea Episcopal School, (5 miles from Montyshitto) which celebrities in the area often send their kids to. Instead, the Sussexes opted for a nursery further away but offers a special curriculum."

He's not. If he existed he would be 3 in May. So they "hide" him far away, and don't specify the nursery of course. At St Fark's By The Sea Agape Nursery, children as young as 2 dig weeds and learn CRT and the perils of climate change and misinformstion in the media.

However, we're reassured that these children are "unaware that Ffark and his parents have Royal Blood!" Unbelievable! Surely everyone there can see the grace, dignity, royal bearing and sheer class of the bewigged Ho?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ah no she does look manic in earlier versions of the same pic, the original picture agency must have done it to her, not the BBC

I think it was said at the time that this particular set of pics was always heavily manipulated, I think the rain was either added or enhanced
Yeah, you can see a thin white outline around Meg, where she was cut out of another pic forr 1 thing But I’d like to see her eyes a ltitle cross eyed. More fitting imo, and maybe a nice little set of horns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I am finding it very concerning that even Lady C is talking about the possibility that PWB could / should be forgiven or allowed back into life as a royal.
How can anyone even ask questions about whether he could or could not be accepted back?
It's a categoric NO from me and I imagine the vast majority of the British public. He has made his choices, there is no going back publicly.
The Royal Family will definitely fall if PWB is 'welcomed' back.
He is a f'ing ugly souled hole & every time I see his face I get the rage
She might have got it from Richard Eden. No mention of Smeg returning though.

A couple of reactions from Twatter

Screenshot_20220106-185637.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Quite right. Does it ever occur to them that it can't possibly be true that they are stalked, hounded and papped, because nobody knows where they live? They are never seen, apart from photoshopped pics or staged shots of a totally unrecognisable Minge wrapped head to toe in Bedouin blankets. Arranged by them. Every single time. Who do they think they're kidding?

"Archie is 3 and has been attending school. According to a new article from The Mirror, Harry and Meghan chose to not have Archie attend the All Saints by the Sea Episcopal School, (5 miles from Montyshitto) which celebrities in the area often send their kids to. Instead, the Sussexes opted for a nursery further away but offers a special curriculum."

He's not. If he existed he would be 3 in May. So they "hide" him far away, and don't specify the nursery of course. At St Fark's By The Sea Agape Nursery, children as young as 2 dig weeds and learn CRT and the perils of climate change and misinformstion in the media.

However, we're reassured that these children are "unaware that Ffark and his parents have Royal Blood!" Unbelievable! Surely everyone there can see the grace, dignity, royal bearing and sheer class of the bewigged Ho?
I’m starting to wonder if Ffark (if indeed he exists at all) has some kind of impairment. Being hidden away, substituting someone else’s child, all the photoshopping. I’m starting to think they are ashamed of him. You know if they had a child who was less than ‘perfect’ (in their eyes) they would be mortified.

• Sad
  • Wow
Yeah, you can see a thin white outline around Meg, where she was cut out of another pic forr 1 thing But I’d like to see her eyes a ltitle cross eyed. More fitting imo, and maybe a nice little set of horns.
I've added some horns for you and Hawwy's got his Richmond 😄
Polish_20220106_190915446.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I guess it depends on the willingness to ignore personal values and biases.
And then being willing to address the taboo element of liking someone /something and then being able to point out the things which are a mistake.
It was unnecessary to create ''mystique'' around the fact that the RF members are Britain's unofficial trade and arms dealers on State level.
It was also unnecessary to create ''mystique'' around the fact that nothing comes from nothing and that even their own money wouldn't cover what is needed, so there is a necessity for fundraisers and donations.
But there always was the element (Charles more than other members) of claiming things as ''his.''
Regardless what it was, the hierarchy of the RF created problems by order of precedence which never allowed the ''lower member'' to outshine the ''higher member.''
There is nothing wrong with hierarchy, but I think it would have been better if the hierarchy applied only to official events and actions, rather than the manipulations of media time/exposure which was allowed/allocated to ''lower members,'' due to fear of ''overshadowing.''

It is universally believed that the ''popularity'' of certain members(ignoring their actions) is based on the hierarchy and is natural, in reality it is or better was, in the past based on suppression of the potential popularity of ''lower members'' to prevent the overshadowing of ''higher members.''

The above is also about Lady C's comment on Princess Michael whose negative reputation in the initial stages of her appearance on the RF stage, is a clever plot of well placed journalists, well placed lies and stories(things out of her control, example her fathers past) the fact that she was a magnificent public speaker (and someone much higher wasn't ) which was disliked, and that at a certain point a person does what I would also do:" duck it, it doesn't matter how well I do, so I'm going to retaliate and damage."

The above is relevant in the Harkles case, because everyone, myself included hasn't seen a single indicator of the above on Harry.
Harry however was there, he has seen it and is now using it for his own pursuit of fame and money.
And the RF now has a complicated problem, Harry being Charles son, and via the media the claimant of Diana's legacy, which basically can mean yet again(based on current patterns) that Harry gets away with everything, and its obvious how successful his strategy is, by observing the bashing of the other RF members for completely minor things or thing which are out of their control via cleverly placed ''journalism'' and ''sources."
Harry shits on the crown, his shills (or shills from his chosen country) declare Charles racist, shits on the RF, shits on his brother, he commits treason, and/or (breach of contract) leaving Royal duties, he uses the titles/status for self gain and promotion, the consequence ?
Charles is happy with his climate change work, and all that after 4 private jets in 11 days and shiting on Balmoral in favor of Ibiza in the media.

It's a failing strategy because even the other RF members are human, how many events, birthdays, anniversaries are needed to be destroyed, tarnished, hijacked and overshadowed before it impacts someone like Kate?
Where is the ''enough'' reaction?
Why the fear? Does the RF believe that William can't do without Harry?
Optics?
Charles will have Edward, who will be next to William mindset?
Blackmail ?
How many times before self defense?

Reactions: 30
BIB - “everyone lets them down and deceives them” - everyone lets them down because they have ridiculous levels of entitlement so when they don’t get what they are expecting they feel ‘let down’. They expected the British taxpayer to continue footing their enormous securiddy bill, even though they’d insulted us all, abandoned their royal duties, and scarpered to distant shores. They expected all the perks of royalty too, even though they had ran away from the responsibility. When they were told ‘no’ - they felt let down. They expected to stay at Tyler Perry’s house, presumably rent free, while they acted like cunts and abused his staff. When he asked them to leave - they felt ‘let down’. This has been a consistent pattern with them. The solipsism of this pair is astonishing. They have the self reflection skills of a chest of drawers. As for being deceived - they have deceived themselves more than anything. They deceived themselves into thinking they were bigger than the royal family, that they were going to be megastars and people would be falling over themselves to throw money at them, and that all the A listers would be banging on their door. That level of delusion is on them, nobody else.

Smeggy really thought that Hawwy was her golden ticket into the glitterati. The ageing desperado thought she was finally going to hit the big time…the irony is, it was her big break. But she was too much of a bleep to make the most of it. She couldn’t accept not being top dog, or having to play by RF rules.
every word of this.
I think the RF were the first to ever say no to her demands, we know she was Daddy's little (spoilt & petulant) princess, & she had a good run climbing the p-ladder without being kicked off...

• Sick
Reactions: 29
BIB - “everyone lets them down and deceives them” - everyone lets them down because they have ridiculous levels of entitlement so when they don’t get what they are expecting they feel ‘let down’. They expected the British taxpayer to continue footing their enormous securiddy bill, even though they’d insulted us all, abandoned their royal duties, and scarpered to distant shores. They expected all the perks of royalty too, even though they had ran away from the responsibility. When they were told ‘no’ - they felt let down. They expected to stay at Tyler Perry’s house, presumably rent free, while they acted like cunts and abused his staff. When he asked them to leave - they felt ‘let down’. This has been a consistent pattern with them. The solipsism of this pair is astonishing. They have the self reflection skills of a chest of drawers. As for being deceived - they have deceived themselves more than anything. They deceived themselves into thinking they were bigger than the royal family, that they were going to be megastars and people would be falling over themselves to throw money at them, and that all the A listers would be banging on their door. That level of delusion is on them, nobody else.

Smeggy really thought that Hawwy was her golden ticket into the glitterati. The ageing desperado thought she was finally going to hit the big time…the irony is, it was her big break. But she was too much of a bleep to make the most of it. She couldn’t accept not being top dog, or having to play by RF rules.
This is why they drive us all bananas.
Everything isn't enough for this greedy bint. Zero humility. The FIRST thing that comes to mind is "Greedy greedy makes a hungry puppy... " The story of a greedy pup that sees his reflection in a pond and while making a grab for the dog/bone loses his. Karma is coming. After leaving the BRF and the safety of the UK no place in the world of is truly safe. Privacy? HAH. Never. No amount fame or fortune will satisfy these two; those poor kids. the Sixes are hopeless souls devoid of any real purpose... just merching and ho-ing their way into a pitiful materialistic existence. I hardly call that THRIVING.
Apologies if there's a similar post as I am very behind.

P.s. Where's Yeltsin? I will try and listen to the BBC thing tomorrow. My cel is dead and I don't have VPN at the mo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m starting to wonder if Ffark (if indeed he exists at all) has some kind of impairment. Being hidden away, substituting someone else’s child, all the photoshopping. I’m starting to think they are ashamed of him. You know if they had a child who was less than ‘perfect’ (in their eyes) they would be mortified.
"but offers a special curriculum" definitely hints at that doesn't it? The local school seems perfectly fine. They're pre-school for gawd's sake, playing is a big part of learning and developing life skills at that age. They don't need "special curriculums" unless Archie is showing a keen interest in quantum physics already...or there is a developmental issue. Or perhaps Dim & Dimmer didn't crack the entry criteria for Fark. C'mon, they'd give their eye teeth to be in the same social circles as the other local celebs, and as we know that's how many parent friendships are formed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
"If" Fark had some sort of physical/developmental disability, the bint might actually get some respect from me if she were to own it, bring awareness to & champion said disability. That would be a good & valid platform for her & might actually show her "compassionate" side, & that she actually gives a damn about others.
Let's hope that its not the case and that Fark is fine - he's got enough to deal with having that pair of vapid, entitled, duplicitous twunts as parents.

• Sick
Reactions: 36

I agree with you that there's no proof that Fark exists, but assuming he's not a figment of their imagination this story is bloody nonsense isn't it? The local nursery isnt good enough despite all those other celebrities sending their kids there 🙄

Minge was probably scared that nobody would recognise her and amongst celebrities she's not going to be the focus of attention 😉

The other school offers extra tree hugging and compassion classes. He's not even 3 yet 😄 still there's nothing to worry about, his future is full of gender neutral toys and books like this....
918zk7zUkGL.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.