Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£1 damages says it all. Hilarious and total humiliation for HFEW.
Even if the other part (copyright) is a few £100grand. The most amusing thing is that Scobie and the Sussex Squad all boasted about how she would be getting "substantial damages" and all went on about how she was going to be taking millions of dollars from MOL. Think again, morons! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I am wondering if you all think I should give up swearing on the thread and use Cockney eloquence instead as wondering if my foul mouth offends some of you!!

It would be bleeping difficult for me but just need to know especially as we have several new users here.

Bollocks to the Gringers if this is my last swear word!!
Don't you dare give up swearing! The new users will just have to get used to it. If they don't like it, they can go elsewhere.
We depend on you to brighten our day with your mastery of swear words. No one can put them together like you can. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I am wondering if you all think I should give up swearing on the thread and use Cockney eloquence instead as wondering if my foul mouth offends some of you!!

It would be bleeping difficult for me but just need to know especially as we have several new users here.

Dont you bleeping cunting arseing dare @Nuttynana

But if you do, I'm opening a book to see how long it lasts, place your bets now everybody!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Nooo!!!!!! Please don't

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I've just made the mistake of looking on that other site, ffs why did I? All talk about how it was the toffs who started the affair rumour and not Giles Coren, and this is on a thread about Catherine's 40th birthday!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Thans to @Fredsnail for new thread, congrats @Chita for brill title!

As seen on twitter...cover of national enquire😂 would love a read of that article 😂
View attachment 965737
The Enquirer might be a rag but that headline gives the true reason the Archeholes want to leave that house.

Their given reason (that they are not over the moon with the house) isnt far from the truth.
The truth being that Hollywood isnt over the moon with THEM.
Hollywood hasnt been "attentive enough."
William and Catherine weren't "attentive enough."

They are the common denominator here.
THEY are the problem.

They'll never admit it. They are incapable of turning a mirror upon themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

From a lurker - JUST NO carry on as normal. I love your posts

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm just catching up and reading the end of the last thread, I had a couple of thoughts:

Firstly PC mentioning 6 in his essay destroys any claim by 6 that his father is not proud of him. Doesn't mean he's forgiven or will be allowed back.

Secondly, much as I loathe, him TB needs to be knighted before he or TQ dies. He's the bottleneck stopping subsequent PMs getting honours.

If TB carks it, TQ can't go on a knighting spree for all subsequent PMs without looking spiteful and if TQ dies before knighting him, Charles isn't going to want to over-ride his mum's wishes.

Bojo won't want to risk the unpopularity of being the one to recommend the knighthood so it's down to TQ to take one for the team.

Reactions: 30
Article from Heat.

And Tom Walker on GMB about Kate. Open link to see vid. Smeg will be livid that the piano performance is still newsworthy. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Say it ain't so! If you clean up your potty mouth, what will Fuckers like me do? I've been swearing my whole life, and can't see me cleaning things up now. I will try if must be, but I don't see the point. Can we still call the cunts cunts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This makes me cringe, gag & laugh at the same time!! Defo needs a reshare 😂
Screenshot_20220105-113538.png

Here it is in full glory:

I really hope the press push the headlines of TW claiming all payouts would go to charity.....same one as the elephants do we think?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.