Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ooh I just got a shot of PTSD - had flu a few years back (not a cold, flu, was wiped out for weeks, though I was going to never recover). Fell asleep with a Strepsil jammed in my cheek. Could not taste anything at all for months after, it did something horrible to the inside of my cheek and the back of my tongue.

A year later there were things I still couldn't taste. Have not touched anything like that since apart from the occasional zinc + rosehip lozenge and those mega strong hall mentholeucalyptus sweets in the black pack. Generally though, I stick to mega strong tea.
Wow, it's nasty not being able to taste longterm. When I couldn't smell the spring flowers, I cried. (lilacs are my favorite) Does/did Strepsil have zinc? I can take zinc capsules every day now, I have no idea why I reacted that way then to the zinc lozenges. I used to get colds/bronchitis a lot so was trying to prevent that. No idea how many I was taking.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder how Scabie poo and the anti RF media are going to turn Catherine's 40th portraits into copying Smeg's dress or style etc somehow.

Hope all the crippled/decrepit or ill tattlers get better soon.

I am a little worried about Yeltsin and other missing tattlers.

It has gotten bad over East with the covid. Not as bad as a lot of other countries. I am worried for when we are opening up on 5th February, we have mostly been free roamers in WA since the 3 month lockdown (rolling opening regions starting with Perth and Peel). And then a couple 2 week ones and just wearing masks for the last one ending the past Friday at 6pm.

Over east two 30 year old men (1 not vaxed) died of covid because they got an infection behind their chest and unfortunately it got to their hearts. I forget the specific name for it. If you have covid and a pain in the chest please see your doctor or go to hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m in the these photos of Catherine are not great camp and I am disappointed because she can and often does look so much better. I wanted to like them so much but really can’t.
The best one of the 3 is the one in the white dress.

The one in the red dress - one off the shoulder is never a good look. maybe if the dress was symmetrical this photo would look better. Otherwise it looks too influencer/trashy

The third photo. Meh. A classic formal shot in a tiara would have been so much better.

That doesn’t mean to say she isn’t beautiful and hasnt photographed well. But Catherine is a stunningly beautiful woman and these photos make her look distinctively average imo.

Reactions: 29
I do like the photos. There is something regal and Queen like about them. At any rate they are getting loads and loads of positive comments and I am very happy about that. I wouldn’t want Catherine to become the butt of negative memes like Megabitch seems to get. This would be killing Megabitch.

The best part, they are going to hang in a gallery , where she will be talked about, commented on, studied, for all time. Something Megabitch could only dream about and will never be able to take away from Catherine, she is the future Princess of Wales and Queen of England and she has become extremely popular.

I wonder if there are those who do not particularly like the photo but because they love Catherine so much, they wouldn’t say it out loud and publicly, that kind of popular? As my sister said, she is not a fan of the photos but wouldn’t say so publicly as she adores Catherine and wants positive press for her?? Thanks must go to Megabitch because I honestly believe that Catherine’s popularity has arisen because of her. What an idiot to go after a woman who is gracious, kind and loving.

BTW just wanted to mention that Channel 7 in Australia, have just shown the photos of Catherine and made some very flattering comments about them. In the news break at the cricket, I wont mention the score 😍😍😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I've added this to the Timeline Wiki page:

That's absolutely brilliant Jar, thank you. 💓 Gives us lots to look forward to 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My favorite is the old-fashioned one taken from the side with the ribbons at her shoulders.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Daily Mail headline is definitely throwing some shade…Kate celebrates turning 40 in intimate and timeless new portraits that any Hollywood A-lister would be proud of, with the Duchess of Cambridge wearing Alexander McQueen and paying tribute to Diana with her pearl and diamond earrings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Daily Mail headline is definitely throwing some shade…Kate celebrates turning 40 in intimate and timeless new portraits that any Hollywood A-lister would be proud of, with the Duchess of Cambridge wearing Alexander McQueen and paying tribute to Diana with her pearl and diamond earrings
I love that she's wearing HMTQ's earrings in one and Diana's in the others. If that doesn't point out her place in the hierarchy...!
I wanted to check a detail about her wedding dress, turns out (fun fact) there is a Wiki page especially for it. Wasn't expecting that :ROFLMAO:

Rather lovely piece in the Sunday Times by Roya Nikkhah spotted through twitter:
"An impeccably placed, longstanding royal insider who has watched Kate’s evolution says of the future king and queen: “William will be respected. Catherine will be loved.”"

Edit: Why hello, Jesús!
Discussion of Our Favourite Couple at the Commonwealth Young Leaders do. And what lovely facials Pinocchio has.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Also in the 'not a fan of the portraits' camp. My first thought were how they don't look like the Kate we usually see. Is this because they're studio shots where we usually see her pictured outside and beaming at the camera? Also, she has pared back make up and the angles are all different from those we usually see captured.

Maybe they should have had a floral background along the lines of the Cecil Beatons as there distinctly seems to be something missing around her.

Her jewellery really does stand out though and I think this is significant.

Reactions: 30
Not to be outdone, Duchess Fungus of Frogmore has hastily assembled a similar - if not superior - trio of Iconic Photographs, taken by Renowned Italian Photographer Amol Rajan of the BBC / MGM Studios.
These iconic images will hang alongside those of the Duchess of Cambridge in the National Portrait Gallery London.
Plates will be smashing in Montyshitto at these visions of Duchess Fungus. #FreePablo.
View attachment 975652View attachment 975653View attachment 975654
1. "Scarlet Temptress", by Amol Rajan, Head of Foreign Affairs, BBC.
2. "A Royal Study In Black and White", by Amol Rajan, Culture & Media Director, BBC
3. "Satin Sensation, Moody Green No.3", by Amol Warhol, Director, Human Resources, BBC.

All photography copyright Amal Testino-Rajan, Chairman, Warner Bros.

Now I know where Meghan got her styling tips.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm with others who are not keen on these new portraits of Kate. It is almost as if they tried too hard to make her look regal. Her smile in the 'red dress' one looks forced and not her usual beaming joyous happy smile that we normally see. The full face one is my choice of the three.
I know these are formal portraits but it would have been nice to have one in more casual clothes and setting to bring an up to date image of the 21st century into the mix. These are a throw back to times gone by ..... a time when Kate wasn't even born. If the Royals want to be seen as moving with the times they need to start with something like this. Many younger people will not relate to these pictures at all.

Reactions: 23
Ha ha ha, Sugars saying she has copied their kween because two of the portraits are black and white photos 😂

honestly you would think Smeghan had invented photography, given their bleating about it!

also some whinges that their kween was criticised when she wore an off the shoulder dress … the fools don’t understand context and different things being appropriate for different occasions 🤡

Happy Birthday Catherine (not Kate!), hope Wills and the kids get you lots of presents to wake up to 🎂🎂🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I really like the photos and I like her with wavy hair, it's nice to do something different for a special occasion.
Of course, the attempt to make KM look terrible started a couple of days ago in the run up to her birthday with the resurfaced "What Else" video on the godawful app, TikTok. Desperate times, eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not a fan of the photos. She doesnt look very regal in them and has looked much better. Example the bond dress and sadly the photo of her in the car on day of duke of Edinburgh's funeral.

Too much filtering on these new ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.